• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nightfall is generous as fuck this week. My Titan got No Backup Plans and my Warlock got Heart of Praxis Fire. 2 exotic drops in one day, someone get me a goddamn avatar quote.

OMG that's what I've been praying for in my head from Nightfall tonight after seeing some people get lucky with NF drops today. Oh please oh please oh please

You got the next best AR besides the Suros if you ask me. I'm actually thinking about buying it today.

I only got 8 coins for today's Nightfall

Really? Are those upgrades even good though? Two things about reload. Unless it is possible to get reload ability stack. I might keep it since I like to have my Ice Breaker as my exotic slot right now.

EL CUCO

Really? Are those upgrades even good though? Two things about reload. Unless it is possible to get reload ability stack. I might keep it since I like to have my Ice Breaker as my exotic slot right now.

You could do without one of those reload perks. Half glass full would've been amazing, but still good.

I'd be tickled to death if I could land that weapon on my Alt's Nightfall **fingers crossed**

You could do without one of those reload perks. Half glass full would've been amazing, but still good.

I'd be tickled to death if I could land that weapon on my Alt's Nightfall **fingers crossed**
Let me know if you have an open slot when you are doing your alt's nightfall. I'm almost done leveling my alt up to 20 and I'm just going to throw my main gear on it.

Got to do what you have to do it get those strange coins and exotic nightfall drops.

vakarian32

Slightly worried about my Vanquisher VIII for PvP, but worst case scenario I have a Shingen-E with a stability perk and stability upgrade. Bar is 100% full haha.
Should be fine, unless your Vanquisher doesn't have the stability upgrade? I bought mine from the npc and with the stability upgrade the bar is sitting around 90-95%.

Also has anyone got the Prestige IV LMG from New Monarchy? Really need to get myself a legendary Void heavy weapon, just want to know what people think of it before I buy it or not. I was looking at The Swarm but the ammo size makes it a bit useless imo.

The PvP part of the bounty took me a while, but I pretty much suck at PvP, heh. But the strikes are easy; just do Sepiks or The Nexus (if you have some solid other players)

Not looking forward to the PvP part. I am lucky to get positive K+A-D spread. Should be doable but may take a while.

kuppy

Wow, I've gotta say scout rifles really are a lot better now.

That's why I need some advice, please. Should I put all my Ascendant Energy into fully upgrading the MIDA Multi-Tool? I guess I'm just a bit too careful since it's still kind of a pain to get the Energy and I don't want to spend it on the wrong end.

Frenden

Banned
I'm level 28 and have not raided. Am I leveled enough to try it?

Also, anyone leveled a Plan C? Any good? I'm about done leveling my Icebreaker for a bit and need to pick Plan C or Pocket Infinity to level next.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
elaborate?
with the potential exception of having gone too far with the mythoclast (I'm calling it too early to tell), all of the weapon tweaks are on point and exactly what the crucible needed in a balance pass. can't wait to spend real time in there with Hawkmoon now, hopefully tonight.

On cheese: as much should be eliminated as is practically possible, most of all in the Vault of Glass. those changes and any more to come are applauded by me.

a little extra ship variety is nice, "loot spots" are largely pointless distractions, bug fixes are good, extra hand cannon accuracy in the air is gravy.

not an altogether extensive patch but almost universally good.

with the potential exception of having gone too far with the mythoclast (I'm calling it too early to tell), all of the weapon tweaks are on point and exactly what the crucible needed in a balance pass. can't wait to spend real time in there with Hawkmoon now, hopefully tonight.

On cheese: as much should be eliminated as is practically possible, most of all in the Vault of Glass. those changes and any more to come are applauded by me.

a little extra ship variety is nice, "loot spots" are largely pointless distractions, bug fixes are good, extra hand cannon accuracy in the air is gravy.

not an altogether extensive patch but almost universally good.

My issue with them fixing the "cheesing" in the VoG is that they haven't fixed the actual bugs. Can we PLEASE get a fix for 2 players being teleported or not going through the portal? Super frustrating.

Grinchy

Banned
I did a lot of bitching about the Thorn for like a week after I got it. It turns out that it's actually a pretty awesome gun, though. It just isn't awesome until you finally get the poison damage over time upgrade. Until then, it's pretty damn useless. But I like it quite a bit now.

Yaari

I got Hard Light from the nightfall - its pretty good

I got that but the recoil is insane. That said, it has some perks to make it very stable, it is something I look forward to working on.

It could be a fun gun when it has its upgrades.

J-Rzez

I hope Xur sells The Last Word this weekend. Yeah, I went there. Doesn't matter what I do, PvP, raid, strike... I never saw it once. Not even for others drop.

blackjaw

I hope Xur sells The Last Word this weekend. Yeah, I went there. Doesn't matter what I do, PvP, raid, strike... I never saw it once. Not even for others drop.

I was blessed with it last week in a tiger strike and have been making havoc in PVP all weekend. So much fun.

Greatness awaits, everyone should get a chance with this gun. Sell it Xur!

Ramirez

My issue with them fixing the "cheesing" in the VoG is that they haven't fixed the actual bugs. Can we PLEASE get a fix for 2 players being teleported or not going through the portal? Super frustrating.

What is so hard to understand about some fixes being easier to be applied? Doesn't mean they're not actively working to fix the other bugs.

If the cheese didn't exist, Mytho woulda probably never been nerfed, because there wouldn't have been so many in the wild, heh.

What is so hard to understand about some fixes being easier to be applied? Doesn't mean they're not actively working to fix the other bugs.

If the cheese didn't exist, Mytho woulda probably never been nerfed, because there wouldn't have been so many in the wild, heh.

Yeah. I mean, putting in an easter egg about the cave probably had a higher priority.

Kaji

Got raid gloves for my Warlock last night, now I have lvl 30 Hunter and Warlock, happy days :) Better start that Titan now.

Made up for my Vex being destroyed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom