• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korosenai

Currently in a ridiculously good raid group. Got the hard mode raid done in about 85 minutes or so. We're running it again because of how damn well we did. I think we dropped atheon in 3 warps, if not 2.
Any tips or tricks you could bestow upon us peasants?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
or you can just go through the building on the right of where you spawn... >.>

Well Moth is left of where you start Patrol, Forgotten is right next to Moth, then you just get to The Divide, you can catch all 3

I'm not saying go through the long ass route through the grottos, I'm saying hit those zone right before those specific times

Are you fucking kidding me. I played my ass off to get Sunbreakers the first week of the game. Game never gave me strange coins, so I had to play till the last minute to buy them cause I thought I'd never be able buy them again. Then xur fucking sells them every week and now I get Sunbreakers reward in nightfall after 4 weeks of nothing but strange coins from them.

OOvKF3b.gif

Aw man, that is rough. Like it wasn't bad enough Xur has been selling them 3 out of the 4 weekends so far.

Perfect gif usage, though.

Looking to do the normal raid ASAP.

PS4

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

Level 28 Warlock Sunsinger

I have done the raid before, but I can't remember where the chest are lol

JayEH

Got my 6th legendary drop (and 3rd in last two days) Please be something good. So far it's been:

Armor for a class I'm not
A Fusion Rife
The rest-upgrade materials.

Edit: LMG! Nice!

We almost have another team from people looking to raid there GAF. Anyone wanne be the one to set it up? I would but my net was choppy last night and i don't want to risk screwing everyone over if it happens again. Looking for a slot if anyone does wanna host though.

PSN Gein789

Fbh

Loving this game so far.

Just had my first few PVP's. Did Ok but I still have to get to know the maps.

Shotguns felt a bit annoying in PVP. The overall PVP gameplay feels a lot like Halo but the shotgun in halo used to only spawn in a few locations and whit limited bullets. Seems like there are people here with permashotgun

Nebula

Loving this game so far.

Just had my first few PVP's. Did Ok but I still have to get to know the maps.

Shotguns felt a bit annoying in PVP. The overall PVP gameplay feels a lot like Halo but the shotgun in halo used to only spawn in a few locations and whit limited bullets. Seems like there are people here with permashotgun

That's because you can spawn with a shotgun.

Does anyone have a spot open for a weekly or nightfall run? I'm a 27 hunter. Haven't done either before, but I've got a couple bounties I'd like to finish tonight.

PS4 - Dr_LawyerCop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom