• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Thorn was a Lord High Fixer or The Devil You Know with its effect it'd be broken as fuck. It kind of has to be shit. I don't think they'll change the 6 round magazine size.

They should buff the effect. Extend the damage over time and make it spread to other players that get too close to the affected player.

ethomaz

Banned
If Thorn was a Lord High Fixer or The Devil You Know with its effect it'd be broken as fuck. It kind of has to be shit. I don't think they'll change the 6 round magazine size.
Hawkian made this post about the best hand canon.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=134545820

I agree with him in most choices... I like Hawkmoon but Thorn upgraded in PVP is a must.

I started to play with hand canons last week because it is so fun to do headshos with this type of gun.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Hawkian made this post about the best hand canon.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=134545820

I agree with him in most choices... I like Hawkmoon but Thorn upgraded in PVP is a must.

I started to play with hand canons last week because it is so fun to do headshos with this type of gun.

The Fixer is still the best PvP handcannon imo. Range is too good. What makes the Thorn extra suck is the reload speed. Even with chain of woe stacked to 3 it's still painfully slow to reload. Its also ugly as hell.
but I love it

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Beat Atheon Hard, got Timebreaker + 2 Ass Shards... >_<

FML!

It's fucking insane that people are doing Raid and getting 4+ drops, I keep getting shards/energy over and over, holy shit, FIX the FUCKING LOOT POOL for Christ Sakes!

This is 4 weeks of my Warlock getting shafted big time

I seriously am getting frustrated

Namikaze1

I just want level 30 Praetorians to replace harpies during the Athean fight on heroic hard. It should be fucking hard damnit!

By replace, I don't mean 1 Praetorian = 3 Harpies. No, I mean 1 Praetorian = 1 Harpy

What now?! Where's your god now?!

But seriously, I expected Praetorians during that fight to attempt and keep the portals closed on heroic.

Bizazedo

The Fixer is still the best PvP handcannon imo. Range is too good. What makes the Thorn extra suck is the reload speed. Even with chain of woe stacked to 3 it's still painfully slow to reload. Its also ugly as hell.
but I love it
I dunno. Fatebringer has been amazing for me with PvP. The explosions just shake, shake, shake the room.

MADGAME

Does anyone have the atheon hard checkpoint to share? Have a few gaffers in game looking to spread the love between some alts!

PSN: Malfurient

PS4 - Euro

I'll be hosting a hard checkpoint giveaway later today after I go through the bounties on my characters, and help some folks through nightfall.

Haines

Banned
I know this is the most vague question ever.

I have 200 vanguard and crucible marks.

Anything must buy besides boots to break down for shards?

I'm going to browse the tower.

Cuz my inventory caps them at 20o right?

I know this is the most vague question ever.

I have 200 vanguard and crucible marks.

Anything must buy besides boots to break down for shards?

I'm going to browse the tower.

Cuz my inventory caps them at 20o right?

Depends if you need weapons really. It's definitely worth investing in sniper rifles and rocket launchers (or machine guns) of each element for Nightfalls.

There are a few nice primaries available if you care to have them as well.

Steroyd

Well well well, decided to use all my motes of light on chest exotics engrams from xur and got 1 from each class.

Armamenturium
Lucky Raspberry
Voidfang Vestament.

Almost level 20'd my 3rd alt as well. ^_^

Deku Tree

With all these changes that Bungie is making, I think I'm going to need to start looking for a regular raid crew. Just doing a regular pick up raid crew each week is probably going to be too hard going forward.

I am a level 29 warlock. I have lots of legendary and exotic weapons some of them fully upgraded others will be soon. I'm a good player but not a 0.000001% good player. I want to do the hard raid each week.

I can start usually by like 8:30 or 9pm est on wed-Friday nights and play Until midnight and also possibly some weekend days during the same time frame. I am looking for level 29 or 30 players with legendary or exotic upgraded weapons with mics who want to regularly try the hard raid during a similar time frame.

Send me a pm if interested. I may not see your reply if you put it in this topic since it moves so fast.

Jito

Banned
Pretty disappointed in yet another weekly update that addresses none of my concerns, where is the end game content other than the raid? What's the new event schedule? Why don't we have matchmaking for everything in the game yet? Some new interesting MP modes? Bounties are still the same shit every other day?

They should add a third difficulty tier to the raid. No need to increase the level, they should just change the modifier from Heroic to Epic. And to make it even harder, give enemies more shields than just Void :p

Mazre

Is the rare sparrow and it's upgrade from XOR worth it?

Once you're set for armor/weapons, I'd say the sparrow upgrade is certainly worth it, you spend a good chunk of game time traversing on your sparrow and the speed boost while modest is noticeable.

Once you're set for armor/weapons, I'd say the sparrow upgrade is certainly worth it, you spend a good chunk of game time traversing on your sparrow and the speed boost while modest is noticeable.

Do you know if there is any different between upgrading the rare sparrow to legendary and the legendary raid sparrow?

Haines

Banned
Depends if you need weapons really. It's definitely worth investing in sniper rifles and rocket launchers (or machine guns) of each element for Nightfalls.

There are a few nice primaries available if you care to have them as well.

I chose to get a rare sparrow and upgrade it with coins from xur. As well as breakdown a pair of boots to finish upgrading my raid gloves so that I'm 29.

Hopefully I made an ok decision. Still lots of marks to earn before reset.

They should add a third difficulty tier to the raid. No need to increase the level, they should just change the modifier from Heroic to Epic. And to make it even harder, give enemies more shields than just Void :p

And guarantee that ass shards are the only reward

I'd totally run that. I'm all out.

Mazre

Do you know if there is any different between upgrading the rare sparrow to legendary and the legendary raid sparrow?

Don't have first hand experience, but I've heard the raid sparrow is more durable, but has a lower base speed (higher under super boost) compared to the Xur sparrow upgrades.

MADGAME

Raid sparrow has slightly more durability than upgraded rare to legendary, and legendary has slightly more speed than Timebreaker. Timebreaker does have an option however, of mega-boosting at the risk of blowing up your sparrow.

I'm in don't know how far in I'll go though. I'd like to open the gates with my 28 titan then switch to my hunter if that's ok.

Sure. I guess we can start the list..

1. silver.tongue : silvertonguebr
2. RedFury : ?

It involves kiting him to a ledge, then using dots that cause him to backtrack off the arena and fall to his death. We need a few people to do it.

Humm.. I'm in then. How many do we need?

My playtime is at 5 days and 14 hours. For the first time while playing it last night, I wasn't feeling it and rather just watch TV. Thing is, no other games sound good either. Time to watch some movies and read a book. I'll be back.

X-Frame

Level 28 with 300 Attack weapons and I still have trouble sometimes with the ridiculously Eliminate The Target public events.

Those Captains can backpedal faster than a sparrow moved and regain shields in 5 seconds. So frustrating sometimes. Then other times I just mow them down, I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom