• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadeye

Have you tried the Vanguard pulse rifle yet? (Vox something) I accidentally purchased it the other night in a drunken blur and I don't care for it at all so far.

I have not tried it yet. I would like to because it has very high impact. May be my next purchase once I get enough marks again. I just bought that vanguard fusion rifle a few days ago.

Edit: It's called the Super Pox PLO

Namikaze1

My Main Guardian, Scarlet the Human Titan:
B0VHSk2IcAAyc4t.jpg:orig

My Titan Alt, Ultron the Exo Defender:

My Warlock, Araeya the Awoken Sunsinger

My bank*:

*Not everything is in there. Got a few more Heavy Legendaries on my characters.

im so fucking sick of connection issues..

i feel ya, last night i got disconnected every single time i entered Patrol on Moon :( for some weird reason i've never been disconnected from Crucible, even though thats what i've played most. if i try Patrol or Strikes i drop out eventually, every time.

hydruxo

So I just unlocked the Outlaw perk (precision kills dramatically increase reload speed) on my Fatebringer + combine that with my Hunter's Chain of Woe and Gunslinger's Trance.

Holy. Shit. Reload is lightning fast.

Deku Tree

They should give you rewards when you get booted. Sucks to be at the end of a strike with the boss almost dead and to get booted and get nothing and no way back in...

Brohan

Did they buff mythoclast again or is it simply still OP as hell in pvp? That stupid thing seriously singlehandedly destroying my pvp experience...

Got a Legendary Helmet Engram after the Daily Heroic for the first time after the patch and I noticed that the possible contents still includes a rare item. Seems that if it stays legendary the item could be for another class too.

My Main Guardian, Scarlet the Human Titan:

My Titan Alt, Ultron the Exo Defender:

My Warlock, Araeya the Awoken Sunsinger

My bank*:

*Not everything is in there. Got a few more Heavy Legendaries on my characters.

Out of curiosity, why would you bother making two characters that are the same class?

hydruxo

Got a Legendary Helmet Engram after the Daily Heroic for the first time after the patch and I noticed that the possible contents still includes a rare item. Seems that if it stays legendary the item could be for another class too.

Honestly I think they just forgot to take the Rare Item bit out of the description.

Would anybody mind helping me do the Weekly Heroic Strike at Level 22, please? I have a LV21 Warlock.

PSN is the same as my GAF username.

Edit: Team is full :)

GhaleonEB

I've played a bit on and off the past few days, doing daily heroic missions and the odd level 20 strike, but I'm going back into an extended hiatus. Doing those things got me 1/2 of the way to level 21, and the boss grinds at the end of each strike are just exhausting and utterly boring encounters. I hate the gun I have now but it's the best I've found so even the moment to moment gunplay is frustrating.

Hoping some meaty updates land over the next month or so.

Nah, that's a bug. They didn't delete the legacy text.

Agent

Anyone doing the raid on hard? I'm down if anyone is doing it and needs someone. Level 29 Warlock. PSN: phantom8324

MildSoss

Man, this game is starting to get extremely frustrating. Been raiding since the Vault came out and not one single exotic or piece of raid gear has dropped for me yet. Even made an alt and still the same crap, fucking ass shards or energy.

But hey, now i got like 5 chattter whites and useless ships, fucking yay.

todd360

The cool hunter shirt is back in stock on the bungie store! They only have size 4XL. Looks like its time to stop going to the gym and start eating nothing but cake three times a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom