• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

maks

Beat VOG on normal last night for the first time. Then went in to Hard and opened the first chest. It was empty. Is that right?

Sergoes

Beat VOG on normal last night for the first time. Then went in to Hard and opened the first chest. It was empty. Is that right?

Yea all the chests are shared loot with Normal mode. I believe the chest right before Gorgon though is separate. At least I got loot from it last week.

Deku Tree

Exotic:
Vex Mythocast (Solar Primary Fusion Rifle)

Legendary:
Praetorian Foil (Solar Fusion Rifle)
Athean's Epilogue (Void Auto Rifle)
Praedyth's Revenge (Void Sniper)
Corrective Measure (Void Machine Gun)
Hezen Rocket Launcher
Fatebringer
Found Verdict (arc shotgun)
Vision of Confluence (Solar Scout Rifle)

Forgot one, my favorite too.

I would be happy if I got the praetorian foil. Would round out my fusion rifle collection nicely.

So are do these two roll in with any elelemental damage?

Hezen Rocket Launcher
Fatebringer

My Hezen is solar I think....

Fixed1979

Is there any easy way to get random blue and green armour for dismantling? Somehow my Warlock alt is really struggling to get mats for upgrades...

If anyone is doing VOG hard or normal Atheon let me know, still havn't finished the last fight...

rNilla

Thorn / Invective / Juju bounty for like the 12th time in a row. I have 10 fusion rifles taking up precious vault space!

todd360

Size Comparison

b6QIabo.jpg

sNm9MxK.jpg

hydruxo

I would be happy if I got the praetorian foil. Would round out my fusion rifle collection nicely.

So are do these two roll in with any elelemental damage?

Hezen Rocket Launcher
Fatebringer

My Hezen is solar I think....

Nah all the raid weapons roll with the same elemental damage every time. Fatebringer is Arc.

MADGAME

Forming a Normal Raid party on PSN for those new to or inexperienced with the Raid. Only requirements is be at least 27 with leveled weapons. Anything less than that or no leveled weapons and you won't really be able to help much. Experienced players are also welcome, just be aware this is for people to learn the Raid so it will not be an efficient speed run, and the learning curves/wipes will happen in the usual spots while people grasp the mechanics.

If you haven't done the Raid yet or want to get better, this will be the group for you. Plus, Gaffers are the best to game with!

Namikaze1

Looking at the list of Exotic weapons, I have all but 9. Would be 8 but I didn't wanted to buy Red Death.

What I'm missing:
Patience and Time
Hard Light
Red Death
Fate of All Fools
The Last Word
Super Good Advice
Mida Multi Tool
Plan C
Universal Remote

What I have:
Ice Breaker
SUROS regime
Monte Carlo
Hawkmoon
Bad Juju
Thorn
Invective
Gjallahorn
Truth
Vex Mythocast
Pocket Infinity
Thunderlord

Forming a Normal Raid party on PSN for those new to or inexperienced with the raid. Only requirements is be at least 27 with leveled weapons. Anything less than that or no leveled weapons and you won't really be able to help much.

Experience players are also welcome, just be aware this is for people to learn the Raid so it will not be an efficient speed run, and the learning curves/wipes will happen in the usual spots while people grasp the mechanics.

Never done the raid but I'd like to learn! 28 Titan (or Warlock) with leveled weapons.

Psn: raizel76

Meneses

Forming a Normal Raid party on PSN for those new to or inexperienced with the raid. Only requirements is be at least 27 with leveled weapons. Anything less than that or no leveled weapons and you won't really be able to help much.

Experience players are also welcome, just be aware this is for people to learn the Raid so it will not be an efficient speed run, and the learning curves/wipes will happen in the usual spots while people grasp the mechanics.

Add me, please:

PSN: flipmenex

Lvl 28 Hunter, don't have much experience aside from helping out a random group finish Atheon, and a little bit of the beginning confluxes.

nillapuddin

I'm gunna run a team of 2 28's and 4 29's on Hard Mode.

We've done a full run on Normal, and beaten Atheon on Hard.

How many chests will we get? We also plan on attempting to kill the templar without him teleporting (obviously stopping before final fight)

Do yall think the frustration/reward will be worth it?

todd360

How many chests will we get? We also plan on attempting to kill the templar without him teleporting (obviously stopping before final fight)

If RNGesus shines brightly upon you.

Short answer: probably not

Deku Tree

Looking at the list of Exotic weapons, I have all but 9. Would be 8 but I didn't wanted to buy Red Death.

What I'm missing:
Patience and Time
Hard Light
Red Death
Fate of All Fools
The Last Word
Super Good Advice
Mida Multi Tool
Plan C
Universal Remote

What I have:
Ice Breaker
SUROS regime
Monte Carlo
Hawkmoon
Bad Juju
Thorn
Invective
Gjallahorn
Truth
Vex Mythocast
Pocket Infinity
Thunderlord

Here is what I have:

Mida Multi Tool
Plan C
Ice Breaker
Truth
Bad Juju
Patience and Time

Yes those are ordered from my most to least favorite from top to bottom.

I've tried it with 28's, they get destroyed.

Waldini

Im still so gutted that I missed out on SUROS. Is there a pattern to what Xur sells? He started with Gjallahorn, SUROS, Red Death, IceBreaker and now another Launcher. Are we back at the "start"? Hope so! I really want Hard Light.

Friend got Hard Light, 2 raid armor pieces, Atheons Epilogue and Shards yesterday. All I got was shards :( Gah! My luck with this game...

Deku Tree

Cheesed?

Namikaze1

Here is what I have:

Mida Multi Tool
Plan C
Ice Breaker
Truth
Bad Juju
Patience and Time

Yes those are ordered from my most to least favorite from top to bottom.
My favorite is Gjallahorn. Would be Vex Mythocast but the damn patch ruined the weapon for me.

Least favorite would be Thorn. I much prefer to use Hawkmoon as my HC weapon.

SharkJAW

I don't want to read any more whining over the Vex Mythoclast's post-patch PVP performance. It's still OP.
What makes you say that? I haven't gone against one, personally, post-patch, but the damage reduction seemed pretty damn high.

I've finally hit 30, so I only pursue Vex and fatebringer. Hard raid should be easier to run through now.

todd360

Im still so gutted that I missed out on SUROS. Is there a pattern to what Xur sells? He started with Gjallahorn, SUROS, Red Death, IceBreaker and now another Launcher. Are we back at the "start"? Hope so! I really want Hard Light.

Friend got Hard Light, 2 raid armor pieces, Atheons Epilogue and Shards yesterday. All I got was shards :( Gah! My luck with this game...

Yes

1. Sunbreakers 2. Sunbreakers 3. Not Praxic Fire 4. Sunbreakers 5. Not Praxic Fire

Since we're posting our Exotics, let me take a look:

Primary:
Vex Mythoclast
Hard Light
The Last Word
Thorn

Secondary:
Ice Breaker
Pocket Infinity
Invective

Heavy:
Truth

Fitts

What makes you say that? I haven't gone against one, personally, post-patch, but the damage reduction seemed pretty damn high.

I've finally hit 30, so I only pursue Vex and fatebringer. Hard raid should be easier to run through now.

3 shots and you're done. That would be fine if the ROF was lessened, but it's not.

MADGAME

Forming a Normal Raid party on PSN for those new to or inexperienced with the Raid. Only requirements is be at least 27 with leveled weapons. Anything less than that or no leveled weapons and you won't really be able to help much. Experienced players are also welcome, just be aware this is for people to learn the Raid so it will not be an efficient speed run, and the learning curves/wipes will happen in the usual spots while people grasp the mechanics.

If you haven't done the Raid yet or want to get better, this will be the group for you. Plus, Gaffers are the best to game with!

One more slot available

Finally hit lvl 28 on my warlock and I'm one upgrade away from 300 damage on my grim citizen. Looking for some experienced raiders to run through on normal. Asking for people that have done it before because I don't want to sit there for more than 2 hours.

This strategy. Bungie pls. Shows how poor the RNG loot system is.

The first player to reach level 30 had 3 hunters.

I've been playing raid since launch and still don't have raid boots for my hunter. I didn't want to roll another hunter but this week I raided 7 times, watched other players get a full set in one game while I still got no boots. I gave in and rolled another hunter. After Tuesday's reset, If I do not get raid boots on either of the hunters, all hell is gonna break loose.

nillapuddin

If RNGesus shines brightly upon you.

Short answer: probably not

Well I mean in all seriousness, we haven't attempted hard mode at 28 so idk how spongey it will be.

I would imagine the opening sequence of the plates might be the hardest thing we have to do

I'm pretty sure we can hold our own against the vex conflux stage (right?), then if we can cheese templar (pushing off with nades) get that extra chest, then get both in the maze, then just back out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom