• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the two I've done. SGA was easier, all you really need to wait for is a special item that costs 1 strange coin from Xur next time he shows up. Getting 500 machine gun kills is easy after that, especially as head shots count for more.

Pocket Infinity you need to wait for the gunsmith to sell rare fusion rifles so you can dismantle ten, then get 200 nightfall kills with a fusion rifle in the weekly nightfall strike. I cheesed that this week by starting the strike then backing out all the way back to the skywatch and running laps of the skywatch / array / coast / back to skywatch over and over. Only the lvl 28 enemies in the story areas of skywatch and array will count and you'll need to nuke a knight and a wizard with a launcher or something hard hitting each lap.

I definitely found SGA easier.

Thanks, I have Gjallarhorn plus fully upgraded Zombie Apocalypse so I wasn't keen on exotic machine gun anyways. Now to wait till gunsmith sells blue fusion rifles.

Namikaze1

But getting them both to 30 ? I guess why not
The Titan Alt is wearing all my main Titan's old gear and why it is level 29. I have no intention of getting it to 30. I created it for the purpose of getting all the raid gear, more Strange Coins, and because it was far easier to create a Titan and not worry about grinding than the others.

Is this changing with the next patch?

Doubtful, glad I got lucky when I did or I'd have to upgrade my raid gloves and exotic helmet.

They really should make it so that you'd get guaranteed weapons/armor on atleast hard and shards/energies in any subsequent raid in the same week.

Almost got my alt hunter to 28. Main titan is 29. I finally feel I can just do my daily, nightfall, weekly, raid twice a week as supposed to my usual 3-4 hours day grind. Who am I kidding. Then I have to grind for materials,exp for gear, tigers for marks for shards......
Social life, we were so close to getting back together

Deku Tree

Just got to vanguard rank 6 and my warlock got...

...legendary Titan gloves! Will be great if I ever create an alt.

Acrylic7

I basically use only Pulse Rifles. Red Death is good, but my favorite by far is Strange Suspect.

LoiAwJm.png

Is there any other weapons with the ability to see your map while aiming?

Zakalwe

Banned
Is there a better Machine Gun for pvp than Corrective Measure?

No need for the stability upgrade as it's already super stable. Taking Field Scout gives it 100 in the clip and 150 rounds every HW ammo spawn.

It's ridiculously powerful. I can hold down an entire side of the map by myself with one ammo spawn simply because it lasts for so long.

The Titan Alt is wearing all my main Titan's old gear and why it is level 29. I have no intention of getting it to 30. I created it for the purpose of getting all the raid gear, more Strange Coins, and because it was far easier to create a Titan and not worry about grinding than the others.
Sorry namikaze, I didn't look right. I thought they all were 30 lol
He was sandwiched between them
Edit. Hey, I just realized I am no longer a junior member. Rejoice!

Iceman829

Looking to do the raid with either/both of my alts, 27 Warlock and 28 Titan

I'm also interested in doing the weekly heroic and nightfall with my warlock

XB1, GT - Iceman829

deadeye

Is there any other weapons with the ability to see your map while aiming?

Yes, there are. I've have it on an auto rifle, and I know someone that has it on a sniper. Could be on others as well. The perks are random. It just depends if you get it or not.

MrS

Banned

Nothing is as insulting as getting a green engram during the raid. There is literally no fucking point at all.

I've played a bit on and off the past few days, doing daily heroic missions and the odd level 20 strike, but I'm going back into an extended hiatus. Doing those things got me 1/2 of the way to level 21, and the boss grinds at the end of each strike are just exhausting and utterly boring encounters. I hate the gun I have now but it's the best I've found so even the moment to moment gunplay is frustrating.

Hoping some meaty updates land over the next month or so.

Yes some of those bosses are just stupid. It's lazy design imo. Make a boss "difficult" by making it a bullet sponge

Nothing is as insulting as getting a green engram during the raid. There is literally no fucking point at all.
I'd you do it more than once a week, at least you get something, we will call it the raid door prize, thanks for playing
Along with 2 spirit blooms, can always count on that

Is there a better Machine Gun for pvp than Corrective Measure?

No need for the stability upgrade as it's already super stable. Taking Field Scout gives it 100 in the clip and 150 rounds every HW ammo spawn.

It's ridiculously powerful. I can hold down an entire side of the map by myself with one ammo spawn simply because it lasts for so long.

Thunderlord and Jolder's Hammer are pretty great.

Not sure how you've lasted this long without creating an alt.

Shortly after I hit 29 with my main (warlock) I had a full legendary Hunter set in the vault. By the end of getting my Hunter to ~27 I had a full legendary set for a Titan.

Been trying the whole day to get on some vehicle maps to complete the "kill 10 guys in vehicles" bounty.
Are they gone today or what?
I played like 20 matches and not a single vehicle map.

todd360

I had Heart of Praxic Fire. Had. Long story short, I was drunk and dismantled the wrong item. That's okay, I was planning to drop it in the bank to wear the helmet Xur sold this weekend.

Heh heh heh hahah HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJHHHHHSJRBWIBEUABIQVF

Namikaze1

How many raid weopons are there. Got

Voc
Atheons epI
Some shotgun
Hezen rocket launcher

Exotic:
Vex Mythocast (Solar Primary Fusion Rifle)

Legendary:
Praetorian Foil (Solar Fusion Rifle)
Athean's Epilogue (Void Auto Rifle)
Praedyth's Revenge (Void Sniper)
Corrective Measure (Void Machine Gun)
Hezen Rocket Launcher (rocket launcher -__-)
Fatebringer (hand cannon)
Found Verdict (arc shotgun)
Vision of Confluence (Solar Scout Rifle)

Forgot one, my favorite too.

hitme

Got Voidfang Vestments from Xur before he left (thanks RNGsus).

Time to solo Atheon on hard (thanks to its grenade at spawn ability.)

mcfrank

Exotic:
Vex Mythocast (Solar Primary Fusion Rifle)

Legendary:
Praetorian Foil (Solar Fusion Rifle)
Athean's Epilogue (Void Auto Rifle)
Praedyth's Revenge (Void Sniper)
Corrective Measure (Void Machine Gun)
Hezen Rocket Launcher
Fatebringer
Found Verdict (arc shotgun)

I got icebreaker from the raid

Deku Tree

Not sure how you've lasted this long without creating an alt.

Shortly after I hit 29 with my main (warlock) I had a full legendary Hunter set in the vault. By the end of getting my Hunter to ~27 I had a full legendary set for a Titan.

I have a legendary hunter gloves, an exotic hunter chest, legendary hunter boots, and a blue level 20 hunter helmet. I also have a legendary Titan gloves and a blue level 20 Titan helmet.

I created a Titan alt and a hunter alt last week. They are both still level two. I have too many things to do playing my warlock. Otherwise that's all the time I have so far for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom