• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

I am so tired of trying to do gate keepers/hard via LFG. Love doing the raid all the time, but it seems like when it's not with group shit is annoying as hell. People do not how to play unless cheese is involved. I can hold the whole middle by myself, while others are dying from dumb shit.

Blah.

MADGAME

Do we know if the upcoming level 28 strike playlist contains new strikes, or are they just increased level for the existing strikes?

Also, best guess on the name? Dragon Strike Playlist? Condor Strike? Honey Badger?

Yaari

Do we know if the upcoming level 28 strike playlist contains new strikes, or are they just increased level for the existing strikes?

Also, best guess on the name? Dragon Strike Playlist? Condor Strike? Honey Badger?
There will be a 28 strike playlist? Didn't know. Good news!

Wonder if higher playlist has better rewards? Certainly seems to be the case for weeklies. If only 10% chance of Nightfall level loot Id be happy.

MADGAME

There will be a 28 strike playlist? Didn't know. Good news!

Wonder if higher playlist has better rewards? Certainly seems to be the case for weeklies. If only 10% chance of Nightfall level loot Id be happy.

Yeah there will be, I'm not certain but I believe it will be part of the December expansion.

I was wondering if along with the new content we get new strikes, or if it will just be something equivalent to the weekly nightfall incorporated into a level 28 strike playlist.

Deku Tree

When did Bungie say that a level 28 strike playlist was upcoming?

Yeah there will be, I'm not certain but I believe it will be part of the December expansion.

I was wondering if along with the new content we get new strikes, or if it will just be something equivalent to the weekly nightfall incorporated into a level 28 strike playlist.

I think the Hacks showed two new strikes... but IDK for sure.

I wonder what time the hotfix is release on Tuesday, might be able to squeeze in one more cheese if its in the afternoon..

edit: I hoped on to see of Vex Mythoclast kills would be counted towards Pocket Infinity Bounty, I killed the first few enemies and one dropped a blue engram. So I checked it out and turned out to be a Legendary Shotgun Invisible Hand M7. I need a legendary shotgun anyways, but whats the general feedback on this shotgun?

Yaari

I wonder what time the hotfix is release on Tuesday, might be able to squeeze in one more cheese if its in the afternoon..
That's what I am hoping for. Hate not being able to do it myself though. I feel like an ass bugging people for help, its just that Hunter has to be the only one that can't do it.

Id be dedicated enough to try until it works otherwise. Even if it takes me 50 attempts.

Chitown B

looking for someone with a Hard save before Atheon on X1, that can cheese him off the ledge tomorrow evening. I'll be back in town tomorow, which is why I'm asking this late. Shadow XBL

Thanks much. Trying to get the hard achieve before the patch.

Deku Tree

Vault of Glass - Hard Mode

1 more for VOG hard must be 30. must be sunsinger, must have maxed vex mythoclast, have all maxed gun, must have done at least 6 times before #experience #microphone #

ocean

Banned
Guys does anyone have a Hard Templar checkpoint? I wanna see if I can get a group together to grenade that sucker off the ledge.

That's what I am hoping for. Hate not being able to do it myself though. I feel like an ass bugging people for help, its just that Hunter has to be the only one that can't do it.

Id be dedicated enough to try until it works otherwise. Even if it takes me 50 attempts.
Yeah I know what you mean, hopefully there will be some people on looking to do a hard raid.

MADGAME

I wonder if the level 28 strike playlist will be the new level 24 playlist... all blues all the time.

I hope so, but I think I made a mistake. According to the site, the December expansion will include a level 26 playlist, and the House of Wolves expansion in 2015 will include the level 28 list.

Either way, I hope you're right about the all blue theory. Better yet, maybe a chance at a purple or mats.

Dante316

Being a handcanon user in pvp has made me alot better player. Im getting kills and playing methodically. The devil you know is awesome plus invective

Anyone else think the music on the Mercury map sounds like Koopa Road from Mario 64? Can't link because I'm on my phone. But check it out.

1412305_308694956003931_7686381653758962418_o.jpg

weirdrambo-o.gif

tmac456

this is happening to me every time and pissing me off - although I did get a legendary rocket launcher from a blue, but still

I've had 1, the rate has dropped massively. I have also never seen anyone get anything better than blue items/engrams from tiger strikes and I've never seen anyone get an exotic from the crucible other than people posting screenshots on here.

i had the same issue till my last 2 level ups that have brought me legendaries. one was a machine gun "the swarm" the other was a titan chest - i'm a hunter :/

Any great players want to help beat Xyor The Unwed...for fun?

I made through the Crucible portion of the bounty OK after a rough start.

PSN is StrongBlackVine9...someone help me please!!

ZangBa

Anyone ever notice The Sword of Crota mission is bugged? If you pick up the sword and then drop it, your camera sensitivity while sprinting will behave like it would normally. I like to sprint around in circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom