• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

McArkus

Anyone interested in finish a hard VoG from the Gatekeepers? I want to finish this run, But need 3 more. On PS4, PSN: McArkus

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Any hot Destiny loot caves right now? I need to farm some Hadronic Essence for my new Warlock quickly so I can get a raid in tomorrow.

Special C

Anyone have any good material/chest farming routes in image form? I'll eventually learn where everything is but man is it frusterating right now!

My current method is to try to find someone who looks like they know what they are doing and follow them around to try to learn the best routes. For some reason that seems to annoy people (don't know why because I always let them grab the chest first).

Anyone have any good material/chest farming routes in image form? I'll eventually learn where everything is but man is it frusterating right now!

What mat are you specifically looking for?

Also, it would have been great if Bungie allowed emotes to interact with chests and materials in PvE-- "Points at Chest" or "Points at Relic Iron", etc... when trying to help people out. As it is, it is one of the most obtusely antisocial MMOs I've ever experienced.

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
All I need is gauntlets to reach level 30.

Pls RNGus drop gauntlets for me after beating the gatekeepers, or Atheon.

GobFather

My current method is to try to find someone who looks like they know what they are doing and follow them around to try to learn the best routes. For some reason that seems to annoy people (don't know why because I always let them grab the chest first).

I don't have images but add me (keltin99) PSN. I will show you my routes :)

Special C

What mat are you specifically looking for?

Also, it would have been great if Bungie allowed emotes to interact with chests and materials in PvE-- "Points at Chest" or "Points at Relic Iron", etc... when trying to help people out. As it is, it is one of the most obtusely antisocial MMOs I've ever experienced.

Most recently it was Helium Coils, but it would be nice to know how to run all the planets while doing patrols/waiting for events.

I don't have images but add me (keltin99) PSN. I will show you my routes :)

That's very awesome of you to offer, but I'm on Xbox One. Thanks though.

Most recently it was Helium Coils, but it would be nice to know how to run all the planets while doing patrols/waiting for events.

Yeah I don't have one for Helium or Relic Iron-- though I find plenty of the former if I'm running around doing side missions. If you end up wanting to look for Spinmetal or Spirit Bloom however, invite me and I'll show you the routes I use. PSN id same as GAF.

Edit: argh, just saw that you are on X1. Oh well. Offer still open to any other PS4 GAFers though!

Annoying because you don't like pictures of fromage, or annoying because you think using an exploit is no bueno?
Hey, I'm from Wisconsin I like my cheese. But I guess I just don't see Atheon really all that difficult to face. Plus people skip whole portions of the raid as well...idk just seems to defeat the whole purpose.

Just doesn't sit right with me. :<

Gazzawa

at level 25 i decided to jump into help a friend who was level 12 with a mission. 1 minute into this mission on venus(kill the kell) I got a legendary engram (for an autorifle).
The game didn't give me any drops post mission but I am glad to see that it still accomadates players who are high level playing with low level players.

Hey, I'm from Wisconsin I like my cheese. But I guess I just don't see Atheon really all that difficult to face. Plus people skip whole portions of the raid as well...idk just seems to defeat the whole purpose.

Haven't had time to do the raid yet so can't comment on that but as someone that has grinded their way to 29 through predominantly PvE, anything that speeds up the process of content that you've seen and done a dozen times over (at least) is very welcome, imo. Still, the first time I do the raid on both Normal and Hard I definitely want to experience it from beginning to end. After that though-- barring any silly nerfing on Bungie's part-- break me off a slice of that Wisconsin Extra Sharp ;)

There's two of us lvl 28s who are raid virgins looking for some action, hit me up.

The parallels to this thread and my local Craigslist Casual Encounters section are astounding lol

28422-Cheeserank-Shave-GIF-v7.gif

giphy.gif

Perfect. *right-click, Save*

Oh wow, so I just got Bad Juju from doing that exotic bounty. You all said that gun was garbage?

You're all totally right. Yeesh. That's a bad, bad gun.

Haven't had time to do the raid yet so can't comment on that but as someone that has grinded their way to 29 through predominantly PvE, anything that speeds up the process of content that you've seen and done a dozen times over (at least) is very welcome, imo. Still, the first time I do the raid on both Normal and Hard I definitely want to experience it from beginning to end. After that though-- barring any silly nerfing on Bungie's part-- break me off a slice of that Wisconsin Extra Sharp ;)

The parallels to this thread and my local Craigslist Casual Encounters section are astounding lol

Perfect. *right-click, Save*
5461.jpg

Knock yourself out

I've only fully upgraded one other weapon, Suros Regime. The fact that I upgraded this one means alot.

Up next, Thorn.

I haven't fully upgraded any of my Legendary or Exotics yet even though I have like 66 energies. I've been using them all pretty evenly by getting them to atleast their second special ability. I think i'll focus on one and full upgrade it this week though.

Just doesn't sit right with me. :<

I agree with this completely. Atheon is actually probably the easiest part of the raid aside from opening the door in my opinion. I also enjoy the whole thing so I don't know why people don't do it all.

Special C

I should have just looked at the OP. There is a great playlist of Chest Farming Videos in there. All I have to do is snap youtube to the side of the screen and I'm good to go!

LiK

Made it to Gatekeeper on Hard but we had to split. Good playing with Toasty and nowai and other guys I didn't figure out.

I didn't mind helping Gaffers get gear for their alts in Raid but it was def getting late.

Dammit Toasty

Hope my raid crew can cheese Atheon. I need to leave at 2AM

Sorry about that. I set aside a long freaking time to do the raid but it took a more than 2 hours from when I started inquiring till I was actually in the raid. Hopefully you can get it done before the reset.

Was two motes of light short when Xur was around, now that he's gone the game gave me four.

Fuck it I'm buying another cloak for my Hunter.

LiK

Sorry about that. I set aside a long freaking time to do the raid but it took a more than 2 hours from when I started inquiring till I was actually in the raid. Hopefully you can get it done before the reset.

nah, it's cool. we all split so we can try again tomorrow. i won't be on until after 6PM EST tho.

i'll get my new headset set up so it'll be easier to communicate lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom