• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

cabletime

I had some friends that were supposed to hard mode raid with me tonight, but they replaced me.

So if anyone needs a 29 warlock on xbox one for hard mode raid please invite me

gamertag CableTime

help a brother out!!! :(

Special C

One of the better uses of Snap

EPIUYva.jpg

gatti-man

I think im done trying to be nice in hard mode groups lol. Too many people think they are ready and arent. Yes you need good and upgraded weapons. Yes you need to communicate and work together. Tonight is the first night i actually got frustrated and it was in hardmode pickup groups.

Seibmoz

Think you can carry a 24/25 Warlock? Haha.

I have a 30 Titan but I've already done it some three times this week on that character and it's not worth it getting no rewards
Sorry just had the last slot filled but fill free to add me on xbox my GT: Dr ChadMan

Flo_Evans

The raid has given me Praedyth's Revenge the last three times I've done it. Last time it gave it to me two checkpoints in a row. I've gotten it four times.

I love the gun, I maxed it out, but for fuck's sake.

I think bungie needs a better RNG seed.

Lol it's a cheese fest in here! Anyone want to do the beginning of hard raid? I already cheesed aethon this week :p

NastyBook

Got the Thorn bounty last night, started it today, finished it today. Crucible part was testy at times, but I stayed positive throughout. That fucking Strike can go fuck itself, though. That's not a level 26 difficulty at all.

Now I can just pull myself away from my Red Hand IX, I can see what this exotic is all about.

Trojan

What's the story with Found Verdict? Would like to know anyone else who has it and any insight into how it is fully leveled. I picked it up in the last day and haven't had a chance to try it yet.

What's the story with Found Verdict? Would like to know anyone else who has it and any insight into how it is fully leveled. I picked it up in the last day and haven't had a chance to try it yet.

FV is damn good. Damn, damn good... damn. Great for the raid with oracle bonus damage, full auto fire is fast, and good legendary shotty for PvP to keep your exotic slot open.

"Keep your exotic slot open" sounds very unfortunate when taken out of context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom