• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

I really really hate that weapon.

I count that as a win. As in a win for me not dealing with a bullshit weapon. Nobody got time for that.

FRs are my most hated weapon in PVP. I can deal with all other weapons just fine. But FRs pisses me off so much.

If you need a PVP teammate tonight, feel free to invite me. :)

LiK

Even a hot-fix requires a lil update that you see when you log into the game. If you don't see it, it's not updated yet.

Probably mentioned a bunch of times here, but why did Bungie take the route of letting us players have no control over our characters level?

as it is now, its just up to chance if you can reach 30 or not as you need all the raid armour and they are random drops. You can complete the raid 10 times without getting the armour you need.

The loot system is just broken IMO.

Not having control over your characters lvl just seems strange and I cant see how it benefits anyone. Maybe I just dont understand the game... Please enlighten me

Bizazedo

FRs are my most hated weapon in PVP. I can deal with all other weapons just fine. But FRs pisses me off so much.

If either of you don't mind sarcastic, good-natured PvP teammates, can add me too. I tend to run into FR's and shotguns, though, so I am not a (constant) 5.0 K/D death machine. (Bizazedo PSN).

Daemul

So yesterday I learned that my girlfriend will turn off my PlayStation while I'm in the middle of a raid if it is nearly midnight. I am sad to have learned that and apologize to everyone in my group. Like wth? Who does that?

e75.jpg

Jito

Banned
It's not a bug, you get the exact same stuff depending what number chest you've opened (5th chest of earth will always give you a sparrow, 3rd chest on Venus always gives you gauntlet etc etc), as to why they're shit, ask Bungie they purposefully hand picked the gold chest loot.

Bungie are mental, why the hell are they giving me such low rank gear on a planet that requires a higher level to be on?! You think they'd put awesome rewards in the gold chests but I've had better stuff from the normal ones.

So yesterday I learned that my girlfriend will turn off my PlayStation while I'm in the middle of a raid if it is nearly midnight. I am sad to have learned that and apologize to everyone in my group. Like wth? Who does that?

Dude....run.

Chitown B

agreed. Especially when people get the charge timing down. It's just instant kill if you get hit anywhere on your body by them, which is akin to rockets without being a heavy weapon. it's BS

LiK

agreed. Especially when people get the charge timing down. It's just instant kill if you get hit anywhere on your body by them, which is akin to rockets without being a heavy weapon. it's BS

It would make sense if I'm injured but dying to FRs from midrange in full health is so goddamn miserable.

My wife wouldn't turn off the PS4, but I've definitely noticed an enrage timer.

Tovarisc

Out range? None. I would blitz them constantly with a shotgun in the face.

Shamefully any half competent FR roller keeps his rifle always "cooked" when he gets bogies to his radar. This means moment he sees you his FR is about to go off and you are toast before getting into OHK shotty range.

Which is why I find it amusing how loudly a lots of people are against AR's and Shotties, "so OP nerf plox!", but never ever mention bullshit that is FR. Weapon that has range of AR and damage of shotty resulting in very long reach and OHK capability for that whole range spread.

LiK

Shamefully any half competent FR roller keeps his rifle always "cooked" when he gets bogies to his radar. This means moment he sees you his FR is about to go off and you are toast before getting into OHK shotty range.

Which is why I find it amusing how loudly a lots of people are against AR's and Shotties, "so OP nerf plox!", but never ever mention bullshit that is FR. Weapon that has range of AR and damage of shotty resulting in very long reach and OHK capability for that whole range spread.

Amen. If I encounter a bunch of FR guys, I try to rush or even camp to kill them. It is pretty satisfying tho.

Wanna do normal raid with us?
sorry, at work!

I'm noticing something strange with Mythoclast. It seems whenever I kill Vex with it they never drop primary ammo. Yet Fallen and Hive semm to drop primary ammo on occasion. Is this happening to others as well?

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Was struggling with Nightfall until I realized my Bladedancer has arc grenades. Anyone in the blast gets 4000+, sometimes twice. Oh man it was fun sneaking around invisible and wrecking shit with that + my Arc FR.

Had to use an exploit on Phogoth though because screw going into that clusterfuck of a room.

I'm noticing something strange with Mythoclast. It seems whenever I kill Vex with it they never drop primary ammo. Yet Fallen and Hive semm to drop primary ammo on occasion. Is this happening to others as well?

Got the same problem, using the vex, I get hardly ANY DROPS at all, no matter what I kill. its not unusual for me to have 0 ammo on every gun and nothing to pick up...

Tovarisc

That shit is happening to me with all of my primaries, no matter of race. As of late getting primary ammo from kills has been like pulling teeth, slow and painful. Almost like Bungie ninja nerfed ammo drop rates for some reason.

westtrade

Neo Member
Crazy theory but what if Kabr was sent forward in time? What if he is the one who sent the Stranger to aid us? We know from her weapon description that she's not of this time. And the Vex were seen as the main threat. Perhaps Kabr is still alive.

Kabr is still alive. The Titan raid helm tells us that. Now where he is in time, we do not know.

Probably mentioned a bunch of times here, but why did Bungie take the route of letting us players have no control over our characters level?

as it is now, its just up to chance if you can reach 30 or not as you need all the raid armour and they are random drops. You can complete the raid 10 times without getting the armour you need.

The loot system is just broken IMO.

Not having control over your characters lvl just seems strange and I cant see how it benefits anyone. Maybe I just dont understand the game... Please enlighten me

You can Control your characters level up to level 29. Xur sells exotics armor, and if you combine that with any 3 legendary pieces, you'll make it to 29.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom