• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

allday247

Banned
Last Atheon Hard checkpoint I have.

Will do a few dips in to give out the checkpoint, then going to complete. If anyone wants to help just join, it's public. Too many pm's on GAF and PSN to effectively deal with.

utz-cheese-balls-with-real_med.jpeg

can you send me an invite please :)
PSN: Milkypooz

Marvel

could never
1st time I ever bummed an Atheon checkpoint, big ty to Madgame. Damn timezones stop me from playing with a handful of my favourite gaffers ;_;

Temidien

Neo Member
Last Atheon Hard checkpoint I have.

Will do a few dips in to give out the checkpoint, then going to complete. If anyone wants to help just join, it's public. Too many pm's on GAF and PSN to effectively deal with.

utz-cheese-balls-with-real_med.jpeg

FR sent. Any chance i can be in your team when you finish off Atheon?

attempting a no death run right now. will get back to you on that!

Wouldn't that be slower since you are being more careful? Or is the strat to bang it out quick as to not get overrun?

About an hour or so.

Okay, that's what I was thinking, but haven't personally been through in less that 1.5. It's so hard to tell since I'm usually in a pick up group and someone always seems to drop at some point and we have to find a sub. I don't think I've done one with all six of the same people from beginning to end.

Milennia

Im looking for a hard raid group to join up with tonight at anytime, just send me a FR

29 lock cleared multiple times on hard

PSN cyborg1

ZangBa

Good thing there's 2 destinylfg sites now, looks like I was banned from one of them. I may or may not have used it to prank some people. :S

Am_I_Evil

Same as GAF, and I apologize PSN is painfully slow right now. I receive notifications and can't access them. Going to do a few more checkpoint giveaways then complete it, just so get it if you want it.

if i wasn't about to head out i'd hang and help out...thanks for the checkpoint though...

Man I can't believe this game shipped with only 6 strikes, should've been at least double that. I've been put into the Valus Mars strike 3 times in a row. It's really shitty we're gonna have to pay for more. What a bummer.

Iceman829

Anyone with the hard mode Aethon checkpoint on XB1 willing to pass it along to me?

I'm looking to serve up some grilled cheese sandwiches with a side of Velveeta dipping sauce tonight.

If you can pass it along send me a message here or on XBL - Iceman829

Ok guys which exotic should i go for next? Pocket Infinity or Super Good Advice? IK they nerfed Pocket infinity so is it useless now? How's SGE?

Iceman829

Ok guys which exotic should i go for next? Pocket Infinity or Super Good Advice? IK they nerfed Pocket infinity so is it useless now? How's SGE?

Pocket infinity. Super good advice has terrible recoil it's only worth having if you like collecting. Pocket infinity can still work well. Just the 6 round auto fire fun mode was removed :(

Man I can't believe this game shipped with only 6 strikes, should've been at least double that. I've been put into the Valus Mars strike 3 times in a row. It's really shitty we're gonna have to pay for more. What a bummer.

The real shame is that all the strikes feels so same-y. Bullet sponge bosses with no addition mechanics.

Temidien

Neo Member
Anyone running hard raid, Nightfall, or Weekly Strike (28)? Level 29 hunter, would like to play with GAFbros over LFG pubs.

PSN: temidien

Yaari

Managed to cheese Atheon once more. Unfortunately I could not get it done on my 27 Titan so I had to get some help.

Got me some Ass and that ship again. So nothing useful. I would have liked the VoC but I am not allowed to complain about anything after getting The Last Word, so whatever.

GRIP

Posted this in the other thread but figured I'd leave this here too...

if anyone is looking for any additional help with pretty much anything feel free to add me.

PSN:GriP17-
(level 28 hunter)

Dante316

Posted this in the other thread but figured I'd leave this here too...

if anyone is looking for any additional help with pretty much anything feel free to add me.

PSN:GriP17-
(level 28 hunter)

We can do hard raid, I can play for a couple, we need four more though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom