• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lag is doing weird things...
B0lqwU8IIAIbf00.jpg
Looooooool
That lag was ridiculous

Xamdou

I alrdy did VOG on normal mode, if I did it again in hard mode will I still get loot?

Also which mission will give me that extra perk giving me extra xp bonus for an entire week?

Cømet

Banned
I'm bored. Anyone need a hand cheesing Atheon on hard/normal, or wanna do a normal raid? My titan's all booked up, but my Warlock's single and free to mingle.

Dante316

Seems setting up a table works wonders lol. Doing hard raid from beginning, wont be on too long but enough to do 1st few parts.

1. Dante316
2.Ilikespiders
3.aphex26
4.xo person lol, id hard to type

E92 M3

Was attempting the flawless raider and a guy died to a hobgoblin right before leaving the portal with the second relic :(

Everything was going so smoothly.

ZangBa

I guess rank 12 isn't the cap for Vanguard like I was hearing, I just hit it and got the typical junk you'd expect.

If they haven't fixed Atheon cheesing yet, I really need to find a checkpoint for my alternate characters before it is. :/

My friend went AFK on Venus so I dragged him around with my sparrow so he could finish bounties. I dragged him into a public event and he got an energy, lol.

J-Rzez

Hopefully Santa-Jesus-Xur sells TLW this weekend. It's the only way I'll see it drop. I remember seeing a beta list of all he sold, but it didn't contain a hand cannon. So that doesn't make sense to be missing one item type like that... Then again, this is Bungle.

Acorn

Hopefully Santa-Jesus-Xur sells TLW this weekend. It's the only way I'll see it drop. I remember seeing a beta list of all he sold, but it didn't contain a hand cannon. So that doesn't make sense to be missing one item type like that... Then again, this is Bungle.
I don't like the last word, the range sucks.

Cool animations though.

Acorn

The more the patch is delayed, the more fixes I think it could contain. I hope it doesn't touch the IB or Gjallahorn.
I'd hope they are including the buffs they mentioned like a month ago instead of their usual nerf everything.

Juju needs some love and that fix for bosses not taking correct damage(that was never mentioned again).

I'm hoping for exotic gauntlets for my Titan. No Back Up Plans. I have the raid helmet, boots and chest. No raid gauntlets, so if Xur sells those I can get to 30. I'll still want the gauntlets to complete the set eventually.

BadAss2961

I'm pretty disappointed with the Mythoclast so far :/

I feel like 9 times out of 10 my Suros would do a better job.
It's still pretty good, but they nerfed it way too much. Good thing they're buffing it.

I want to main it because it looks so damn cool.

I'd hope they are including the buffs they mentioned like a month ago instead of their usual nerf everything.

Juju needs some love and that fix for bosses not taking correct damage(that was never mentioned again).
Yes this is so annoying, yesterday in the nightfall my arc rocket was doing 2000 to the boss.

Anyone willing to share xone hard cp for atheon? We got a couple 29/30s willing to help you out.

GT same as GAF, won't be on for a while but you can also message gt iceman829.

Thanks

Stillmatic

I got Vision of Confluence from a Raid last night, really liking it. It had no upgrades and I managed to solo Nightfall with it. It didn't make much of a dent in the Knights, but it tore the Wizards up!

Melchiah

Managed to solo through the Summoning Pits weekly strike with my new legendary weapons, without dying. I'll have to try if it's doable next week as well. If it is, there's no need to hassle with the schedules anymore due to the lack of matchmaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom