• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

I'm pretty disappointed with the Mythoclast so far :/

I feel like 9 times out of 10 my Suros would do a better job.

Yeah it was butchered by Bungie, but hold on to it and it will be back to being amazing.

--

Is there anyone else that wishes for every raid to feature the Vex in some form? I think they're the only enemy in the game that's enjoyable to kill. Not too mention they're really cool as well.

About 2.5 hours of hard Atheon cheese today/this morning mixed solo and some with a Titan (I'm sunsinger) and no luck yet. Can't wait to get him off for the last time.

So nightfall gave me a Void Hide and Seek that dropped with full auto, max ammo and decreased spread while ADS. I have the comedian (unleveled just got it with meh grenade perks).

Should I rock HnS?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I can't imagine how stressful that will be. Do you do the one long jump with a 20% chance of flubbing it with no chance to redeem, or go slow and not miss a platform?
The more I think about it, the more I realize that the Hunter kind of sucks for all parts of the raid except the Gorgon phase... because it's the only time the cloaking is explicitly useful. lol

Yeah I'm sure, no one wants to do the work before the cheese, didn't complete last weeks because no one wanted to do gatekeepers.
I was going to volunteer, since I've never beaten the Gatekeepers, but I figure I'd be much more help at 30. I just need a few more bounties to level up my final piece.

hunters just gotta wait for the bottom two platforms to spawn and triple jump right before the last one is spawning. the ledge is easy with triple jump.

If anyone on the 360 (anyone? ....hello?) could lend me a hand, I'm trying to finish the exotic weapon bounty for Thorn. I need to kill a specific enemy in heroic Spawning Pits right at the final boss fight. Going to need at least one other lvl26+ person to help... preferably two... If you've got time.

GT: Set_Ab0minae

On the next patch Bungie gon' be like

tumblr_m5ldirNQ3b1qjenx9.gif

LiK

I'd say gorgons. I haven't missed a platforming jump in the last half a dozen raids.

Don't forget portal glitches in the final fight.

gorgons are not a problem as long as the guy leading is good. but even vets keep falling from my experience.

updated final boss rankings

5. sol progeny
4. atheon
3. RNG
2. lag
1. that one supplicant that flies into the center platform during the atheon fight on your no death run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom