• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave TLW a run, but as lacking in upgrades, it was not very stable yet and thus not too effective. It was hard to land multiple shots on distant targets.

My Vex now has all its upgrades though, and it was kicking ass in PVP. very fun gun to use.

That said, my favorite load out in PVP is going to be a VoC with a Plan C. That will be awesome.

I'm not too convinced I am going to get that VoC though. Will be difficult to get into raids as a no mic user.
Go buy a mic
They aren't that much

Took a couple friends to the Speaker to have them look at his capes for sale.

Accidentally purchase a pink Hunter cape.

I was going to use those motes for Xur. :(

darthbob

Gjallarhorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x9001

And SUROS may get yet another nerf as hinted at by the weekly update.

Gjallarhorn's sweet, glad I got it from Xur when I did, and it's only 17 coins!

It does sound like the Suros will get a nerf as well, which I'm looking forward to.

Marvel

could never
Took a couple friends to the Speaker to have them look at his capes for sale.

Accidentally purchase a pink Hunter cape.

I was going to use those motes for Xur. :(

Well... this might make you feel a little better. I bought a speaker cape last week, and somehow managed to dismantle it without realizing it.

I felt sick, still do actually.

Raxus

Is Suros good in PvE? I got it from Raid and havent leveled it at all yet. Maybe its time. I really dont want to give up Icebreaker.

It is decent but overrated. There are legendaries that are just as good or better that don't take up your exotic slot.

If it is nerfed again it would likely be for PvP.

Tamanon

Banned
I enjoy Crucible. Mainly because Shoulder Charge seems to take many people by surprise on my Titan. Although it gives me bad habits. Skirmish is kinda weird since I play solo, so it really depends on the group, but I enjoy the other gametypes. Only don't like the Grenade kill bounty, that's kinda annoying with the weak Titan grenades.

It does sound like the Suros will get a nerf as well, which I'm looking forward to.

What the hell? Why do you want to nerf my gun? It's bad enough that you can't avoid the ADS slow down modifier if you want to upgrade the thing at all, now you want to take away the power that goes with the slow down. Whatever your favorite gun is, I want them to nerf that...how's it feel?

Zephyl

I voted for TLW, along with Patience and Time.

Honestly though if it's something nice or good I'll be happy.

SkylineRKR

I hope P and T. I am aiming for Fatebringer as a Handcannon.

Is Suros good in PvE? I got it from Raid and havent leveled it at all yet. Maybe its time. I really dont want to give up Icebreaker.

I gave up IB for Praedyth's Revenge and i love it so much. Sick reloads, combust on critical kill... and its a beast in the Vault and PvP as well.

LiK

I enjoy Crucible. Mainly because Shoulder Charge seems to take many people by surprise on my Titan. Although it gives me bad habits. Skirmish is kinda weird since I play solo, so it really depends on the group, but I enjoy the other gametypes. Only don't like the Grenade kill bounty, that's kinda annoying with the weak Titan grenades.

Shoulder charge is the closest to Bladedancer for a Titan. I love that it even locks onto guys in the air.

EL CUCO

Wait, nm, already committed to a raid tonight just realized. Why did I think today was Wednesday?!
No prob.
6kDLVPM.jpg

:p

Marvel

could never

What the hell? Why do you want to nerf my gun? It's bad enough that you can't avoid the ADS slow down modifier if you want to upgrade the thing at all, now you want to take away the power that goes with the slow down. Whatever your favorite gun is, I want them to nerf that...how's it feel?

iboVbp3IJ9sfiw.gif

Fight, fight, fight!

NastyBook

Well I felt ahead of the curve packing away sweet gear for my alts. Hit 20 then equip exotics and legendary armors to level 24 instantly! Sweet

Get my gear to be upgraded by doing Strikes and bounties to rank up past 25 and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I dont have enough of the character specific armor breakdown material to upgrade my items. I have 4 items needing 100 Titan metals (for initial and secondary increased dameage) and I have 21 in inventory.

Tried to buy white engrams from Xur to breakdown and low and behold they dont produce the material. This is going to be a nightmare.

Amazing how this game finds a way to make you grind even when you think you can bypass it.
Hope you got Glimmer. Buy em off your Titan Vanguard, then shard em. Even the cheapest ones can give you 2 Plasteel Platings sometimes.
Ewww I've sharded enough of those.
LOL!

Zakalwe

Banned

Titan has two excellent grenades.

Striker has lightening. Extended pulse means you can lock down a control point or choke point. The defender's magnetic grenade is a free kill whenever it loads.

Not weak at all.

Well... this might make you feel a little better. I bought a speaker cape last week, and somehow managed to dismantle it without realizing it.

I felt sick, still do actually.

Let us cry together. I actually dismantled the cape out of a rageful sadness. How you accidentally did it is impressive. The bar fills up so slowly to dismantle Legendary items.

edit: I would further like to sing Gjallahorn's praises. Wrecks praetorians and satisfying as hell getting kills in crucible with it. The only fault I can find with it is that I'm getting exhausted having to yell, GJALLAHORN~!!" every time I fire a rocket.

Yaari

Xur will sell a primary, pretty much convinced that he switches between weapon slots. Unfortunately there's some bad shit to be sold in Primary as well, so lets just hope it won't be Hard Light.

Marvel

could never
Let us cry together. I actually dismantled the cape out of a rageful sadness. How you accidentally did it is impressive. The bar fills up so slowly to dismantle Legendary items.

You're now my salty teardrop buddy.

I guess it happened because it was late and I was tired (been laying Destiny till the early hours such is my addiction) I was mass deleting green and blue capes I think.

Which exactly? I missed out on suros so i'm looking for something comparable. Shadow Price from Vanguard vendor?

Great place to start (I have) currently upgrading mine to free up an exotic heavy/sniper

Zakalwe

Banned
Which exactly? I missed out on suros so i'm looking for something comparable. Shadow Price from Vanguard vendor?

None of the legendary auto rifles compare to Regime. The vender ones are all good ARs if you need to use another slot for an exotic, but you really need to find one with field scout and decent bonuses to get anywhere close to Regime's efficiency.

Raxus

I use the Grim Citizen III. Shadow Price ranks up there as well. Ever since the nerf I have yet to encounter an Auto Rifle I really love for PvP. I still mostly use VoC and Hand Cannons like Fatebringer.

dengatron

I only play control. For some reason this is the opposite of most games for me. No tdm like i usually play and only playing objective based modes which is odd for me

Apparently it isn't if you skip the Spirit Bloom chest. But I guess they'll patch this cheese method as well.

We did skip the Bloom chest this week but all of us got ass and then one of them made the comment that's all he'd seen previously too so it must always be ass. Glad to hear from you that's not true.

todd360

Dear muh no death raiding team,

I have to cook and eat dinner fast. I should be on by 6:30 pm est.

Sincerely,

That level 29 guy.

Mindlog

Damn straight!

Nah
lol

I hope they come. Xur is just as bad as Rahool. No gloves for Titans. Gloves for weeks on Warlocks.

I've been extremely lucky with my main Warlock (perfect 30) and don't really care about my Hunter alt (whatever 28.) Plan C or Thunderlord would be nice :)

I see lots of people asking for P&T. A week or two ago I would have laughed. Icebreaker does more damage and regenerates ammo. After using P&T I'm not so sure. The stability and radar are both huge benefits and that's without mentioning cloak or arc damage. Great weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom