• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I was two shots away from completing the weekly heroic alone when I got "removed from game world error.

Fuck this shit!!

This is pretty much why I hate online only games. I don't want my progress wiped because of their shitty servers. I can care less about all the other reasons, this is the main one for me.

Cømet

Banned
I really need an LMG with field scout. I used to use The Culling (FWC LMG) and it was great. Crazy recoil ADS, but 90 rounds per mag. Now I've got a Zombie Apocalypse, which I do like more for that heavenly stability and higher dps, but it's just 43 rounds per mag.
Field scout on my Shadow Price would be nice too. 25 rounds per mag is horridly low. Just make it 30 please!

Hope Gjhallahorn makes a return tomorrow... *pray*

Got the god of war and crazy-name all-blue shaders today. Both look nice, the former's on my sunbro for now.

Also, ahead of da groups HM run on Saturday, what's a run-down of the chests that have been found now? There's the standard three and the bloom chest, but then I've read plenty in here about two other chests but never anything about their whereabouts.
There's one down the bloom path somewhere right? We haven't found it yet....but then I remember reading something about these two extra chests having special requirements (ie no teleporting on the templar)?

lunlunqq

It works the same (regens slower but 4 shots at a time) but shotguns aren't as useful in pve in general so people don't mention it as much.

I'm hopefully finishing that bounty tonight. Once I get the crucible part done, I have more than enough glimmer to bang out the third part immediately.

Yes, regening all ammo for Invective and then swapping to e.g. legendary sniper rifle will transfer 50% of ammo over. Just like with IB.

Thanks, guys. I do have 3 invectives. I think I will upgrade all three to the point they can regen ammo and make sure each of my characters have one in their inventory.

dengatron

i've been upgrading Zombie, guess i should switch over?
Honestly zombie isnt bad either. Ive always been a fan of the super hard hitting lmgs but ive got a zombie up to 277 and it shreds too. Depends on what youre using it for. Id probably only switch if you got the holy grail field scout swarm.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I just had a blue helm engram turn into a legendary on my warlock, but it was for titan. RNG, you cruel bastard. I got excited for a second when I saw purple pop up. :(

EL CUCO

My guess is they want to fix all the cheese with one patch/hotfix. Meaning the Templar cheese and Atheon cheese.

I dont doubt that but I'm hoping part of the reason for the delayed patch is because they're throwing in a few positives like the much needed Bad Juju buff and Raid bug fixes.

Tovarisc

Would be nice if they fixed some fucking bugs for once.

Such radical thinking, but I think it's safer for community if we just get cheese fixed, more RNG into the game and maybe some easter egg that we can toggle after killing Atheon post-fix.

Edit: I think they put more effort into Lootcave easter egg than to patches combined.

darthbob

What the hell? Why do you want to nerf my gun? It's bad enough that you can't avoid the ADS slow down modifier if you want to upgrade the thing at all, now you want to take away the power that goes with the slow down. Whatever your favorite gun is, I want them to nerf that...how's it feel?

Because it's over powered. The fact that I see 75% of people in MP using it is testament to that.

CornDogg

PS4 FW 2.0 is coming Tuesday. It'll be interesting to see what impact Share Play will bring.

You keep dying on the jump puzzle or can't make it through the Gorgon Maze in VoG? Share Play pass it to someone who can do it and move on.

Such radical thinking, but I think it's safer for community if we just get cheese fixed, more RNG into the game and maybe some easter egg that we can toggle after killing Atheon post-fix.

Edit: I think they put more effort into Lootcave easter egg than to patches combined.

It is just ridiculous that they haven't even MENTIONED the serious Raid bugs.

Not getting teleported, no sound, oracles not appearing, delayed countdown to respawn, enemy instant teleports to confluxes, Atheon getting stuck, ridiculous splash damage within the relic shield, not properly going through a portal to get back to the main area, etc. etc. etc.

Lucis

You know...
Is there no one that's talking about the after raid reward screen problem?
I wonder what reward is there... a possible piece of raid gear? possible exotic? We have been cheated out a lot of rewards by now.
They should relaly focus on fixing this (and portal bug) instead of trying to make atheon teleport random people

PS4 FW 2.0 is coming Tuesday. It'll be interesting to see what impact Share Play will bring.

You keep dying on the jump puzzle or can't make it through the Gorgon Maze in VoG? Share Play pass it to someone who can do it and move on.

I don't think it is supported with all games is it? I thought it was specific games, like Far Cry 4 with the 2nd co-op player not needing the game and things like that.

If I am wrong then awesome!

darthbob

You know...
Is there no one that's talking about the after raid reward screen problem?
I wonder what reward is there... a possible piece of raid gear? possible exotic? We have been cheated out a lot of rewards by now.
They should relaly focus on fixing this (and portal bug) instead of trying to make atheon teleport random people

According to Bungie that's by-design.

There is no post-game screen that shows all the gear and loot that were earned in the Vault of Glass.

Since we have seen the Queen's Wrath and Iron Banner events now, and they are not new content but just new playlists really, we can assume that actual content will never be free.

However, what type of additions could be sensibly free that Bungie could add?

Some of my suggestions:

1. Bounties for Raids and Nightfalls
2. More Bounties period
3. Expanded Social Area (New Tower type place)
4. New Vendors
5. Training Grounds (try new weapons in a Crucible match with a fireteam of 6 but just a fun mode and no rewards)

Deku Tree

I am looking to get a hard raid group together for tonight to start at at approximately 8:45pm or 9pm EST tonight on PS4. I play as a level 29 Warlock... waiting for my RAID Boots to drop to get to level 30.

Would like to find players level 29 and 30 with upgraded legendary and exotic weapons. Experience with the Hard Raid is a plus. I have cleared all parts of the hard raid before.

Reply to this post, or send me a PM if you want to join. We already have three (maybe four) players. Looking for a few more

EL CUCO

The rewards for killing Atheon and completing the Vault of Glass are awarded when he dies. For this, you will receive rewards from Atheon's Loot table or at the very least, Ascendant Materials.

"At the very least"

"AT THE VERY LEAST"

Mindlog

It is just ridiculous that they haven't even MENTIONED the serious Raid bugs.

Not getting teleported, no sound, oracles not appearing, delayed countdown to respawn, enemy instant teleports to confluxes, Atheon getting stuck, ridiculous splash damage within the relic shield, not properly going through a portal to get back to the main area, etc. etc. etc.
What raid bugs?
Funny director's cut note: Imagine a constant stream of expletives coming from chat as names appear on on the bottom right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom