• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cømet;135639547 said:
That's the raid LMG right? Yes I think I definitely would love that one :3
With any luck this week's HM run will get me mythoclast, corrective measure, raid hat and raid gloves. It's nice to dream.

This reminds me again how much I fucking hate the limited valut storage space, especially when it's shared between THREE characters. I've got a nice collection of rare HCs and ARs, a few exotics and legendaries and *poof* I'm totally out of space. Why the fuck is limiting storage space a good idea!?

Yes it's the raid LMG and yes it totally sucks how limited the vault space is. I have a collection of some beautiful legendary and exotic weapons but Im starting to run out of space so I will have to start dismantling :(

Also sucks that I have to go to the freaking tower every time i want to access my vault

Zakalwe

Banned
Cømet;135639547 said:
Utter bastard. SP would be perfect if mine was like that :'( I barely ever get ARs from engrams either, so likely I'll never get one with it! Wish the vanguard stock would rotate/random-roll perks. The lottery's better than no chance

Don't hate me too much, the bonuses are only ok.

Third Eye and Who's next (kill with last round increases reload).

Third eye is decent for pvp, but Who's next is useless on an AR with such a large clip.

Some if these upgrades shouldn't appear on certain guns.

Frenden

Banned
I've gotten all reputation to 3 or better with all factions, Crucible, and Vanguard, except for Dead Orbit.

I kinda want to catch them all, but the grind, man. The grind. I'll probably end up doing it.

I wonder if they'll expand the offerings of the factions when DLC hits?

panda-zebra

ran normal raid twice this evening, hoping to drop the auto rifle (pretty much only thing I want in the game now), instead showered in energy, shards and bonds. Also got a full set of gear for my alt warlock, so at least have something to work on , would swap it all for the rifle, think I'm the only one in our circle who is still missing out and I'm the biggest fan of those crazy fire rate ARs.

Cheesed templar by pushing him off for first and last time, just wanted to get that in there before patch.

Third eye is decent for pvp, but Who's next is useless on an AR with such a large clip.

Mine also has Field Scout and Third Eye, but instead of who's next it has the perk where kills reduce grenade cooldown.

I love it.

Ambitious

Like an upgraded sparrow using one of Xur's engine things? I did that and it is not even close to as fast and durable as the Timebreaker.

Yes, upgraded via Xur.
Upgraded Sparrows have 110 durability and 7 speed, the Timebreaker has 120 and 6, respectively. I assume "speed" refers to the base speed without boosting. When you say the TB is definitely faster, you're talking about the speed when boosting, right?
I'd rather have a Sparrow with higher base speed and no risk of exploding. Besides, the contrail is blue - I'd love to have red contrail.

Bragging about it to other players by dashing around them and outpacing them whenever they hop onto their Sparrows is fun, though. Heh.

JayEH

Does the gunsmith sell rare fusion rifles at a set time? Still need them for my bounty...over a week now still haven't seen him sell any.

LiK

I haven't really used fusion rifles in crucible until today. And uh, yeah, I'm gonna keep using one.

fry_squinting.gif

Temidien

Neo Member
I am looking to get a hard raid group together for tonight to start at at approximately 8:45pm or 9pm EST tonight on PS4. I play as a level 29 Warlock... waiting for my RAID Boots to drop to get to level 30.

Would like to find players level 29 and 30 with upgraded legendary and exotic weapons. Experience with the Hard Raid is a plus. I have cleared all parts of the hard raid before.

Reply to this post, or send me a PM if you want to join. We already have three (maybe four) players. Looking for a few more

I'd like to join if you have a spot free. Lvl 29 hunter with Confluence and Icebreaker, have run the raid on normal 3-4 times.

PSN: temidien

breakfuss

I haven't really used fusion rifles in crucible until today. And uh, yeah, I'm gonna keep using one.

Same, lol (sorry @lik). Even with the nerf the Mythoclast is still beastly at mid-range IMO. Might have to dip my toe further in with some other makes.

I am looking to get a hard raid group together for tonight to start at at approximately 8:45pm or 9pm EST tonight on PS4. I play as a level 29 Warlock... waiting for my RAID Boots to drop to get to level 30.

Would like to find players level 29 and 30 with upgraded legendary and exotic weapons. Experience with the Hard Raid is a plus. I have cleared all parts of the hard raid before.

Reply to this post, or send me a PM if you want to join. We already have three (maybe four) players. Looking for a few more

Very interested. Done it before lvl 29 Titan waiting for my first piece of raid gear :(

PSN: joshcbrugby

Deku Tree

I'd like to join if you have a spot free. Lvl 29 hunter with Confluence and Icebreaker, have run the raid on normal 3-4 times.

PSN: temidien

You are the 7th person to respond (including me). I will go by response time and invite you if I don't hear from one of the others. Very happy to play with you. Thanks!

Very interested. Done it before lvl 29 Titan waiting for my first piece of raid gear :(

PSN: joshcbrugby

You are the 8th person to respond (including me). I will go by response time and invite you if I don't hear from one of the others. Very happy to play with you. Thanks!

pringles

Fuck yes, just completed the Hard Raid for the first time.

Loot:

Found Verdict
Atheon's Epilogue
Timebreaker
Raid Chest (already had gauntlets and legs)

All of them for the 1st time. Such a good run, now I can get to level 30.

Milennia

Fuck yes, just completed the Hard Raid for the first time.

Loot:

Found Verdict
Atheon's Epilogue
Timebreaker
Raid Chest (already had gauntlets and legs)

All of them for the 1st time. Such a good run, now I can get to level 30.

Grats! i only need either the boots or the chest and boots to hit 30 =/

last 2 runs were pretty shit hoping for some tier pieces tonight though

KodaRuss

If anyone is looking to do the hard mode raid there is two of us ready to go both experienced 29 warlock and 29 hunter.

PSN: Longhornbevo

pringles

Grats! i only need either the boots or the chest and boots to hit 30 =/

last 2 runs were pretty shit hoping for some tier pieces tonight though
I was pretty amazed as the chest was really the one I needed. Also had 2-3 Normal runs in a row where I only got shards and the same weapon/shader/ship multiple times, but RNGesus came through in my first Hard run. Felt rewarding too since it was tough as hell and we had some good teamwork.

Mattiator

Which is worth it to upgrade praedyths revenge, final boss or broken truth LR1.

Also zombie apacolpyse or the swarm.

Its so hard to find information on what legendaries are worthwhile.

Thanks for any responses.

Homeboyd

Which is worth it to upgrade praedyths revenge, final boss or broken truth LR1.

Also zombie apacolpyse or the swarm.

Its so hard to find information on what legendaries are worthwhile.

Thanks for any responses.
PR for sniper definitely.

ZA or Swarm is a toss up for me. See what has the better upgrades.

Ambitious

Seriously though, what an I supposed to do with two raid helmets when I've already got an exotic one? This is so annoying. Gonna keep the better one just in case and scrap the other one.

Is raid gear only dropped by Atheon or is there also a chance to find it in loot chests in the VoG?

Just dismantled my Final Boss sniper by mistake :(

I have that and the Epitaph and while neither are upgraded (so I dont know how good either actually are), I much prefer the epitaph just because it looks cooler imo and does more damage. Regardless yeah that sucks I guess but hopefully you get another or get a better one. I'd give you mine...if I could.

Yes, upgraded via Xur.
Upgraded Sparrows have 110 durability and 7 speed, the Timebreaker has 120 and 6, respectively. I assume "speed" refers to the base speed without boosting. When you say the TB is definitely faster, you're talking about the speed when boosting, right?
I'd rather have a Sparrow with higher base speed and no risk of exploding. Besides, the contrail is blue - I'd love to have red contrail.

Bragging about it to other players by dashing around them and outpacing them whenever they hop onto their Sparrows is fun, though. Heh.

Yeah with the boost it is incredibly faster. I went with a white legendary sparrow from the vanguard vendor and the red trail.

Anyone need two for normal raid? I am experienced, level 30 Titan. My friend is level 27 and has not beat Templar yet. I am on PS4. PSN: DJ_Lushious

Not sure if you got my PM but I am interested if you end up having room.

Cømet

Banned
fuck FRs. instant deathathons.

They'll probably never get nerfed, either.

Yes it's the raid LMG and yes it totally sucks how limited the vault space is. I have a collection of some beautiful legendary and exotic weapons but Im starting to run out of space so I will have to start dismantling :(

Also sucks that I have to go to the freaking tower every time i want to access my vault

Agreed! I'm surprised vault access isn't on the app. People really need to start bitching on Bungle to increase storage space. I don't wanna have to start dismantling the fun unique weapons I've been collecting to make space for more exotics.

That'd take more sense and technical know-how than I think Bungle has ;p Field scout makes it all worth it. As is, getting decent ARs is difficult enough and there's no perk rolls, so getting a gun with all the perks you really want is pretty much impossible.

I think you've struck true gold with that SP you've got. All three perks are nice, and you've got three. I've had guns come with two perks before now.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Cømet;135647323 said:
Agreed! I'm surprised vault access isn't on the app. People really need to start bitching on Bungle to increase storage space. I don't wanna have to start dismantling the fun unique weapons I've been collecting to make space for more exotics.

Bungie's too busy adding kill volume on trees so players can't experience the vistas in the game from a non-intended point of view.

Regarding the app, we don't even have yet an ipad native app that was promised for the game's launch.

J-Rzez

Well, gotta say I'm getting frustrated seeing everyone get cool loot and I get shit. Never really bothered me as much in other mmos, but in this game it posses me off seeing friends get stuff I want that they don't use and just dismantle or vault never to be used. Same friends that already got everything they want. I got the same junk sniper rifle which I don't need from nightfalls twice not including getting two other snipers the other times. There should be a smart loot system that gives you what you use or at least significantly better odds of getting said items. I shouldn't have to hope Xur sells something good. I shouldn't get nothing but mats from a raid all the time while others get sweet exotics. Share the wealth, throw me a bone at least once in a damn while.

Xur doesn't sell something I want for once, or I don't get shit from raids this week, I'm out.

I played mmos for a long time, but this game just pisses me off for some reason far more than any other mmo or loot game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom