• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of raid feels like it's done by group of amateurs is by-design? Well that is first.

Yes it feels like that to me because every other activity ends in ending screen after countdown, but raid just... keeps on going.

Not even mentioning mountain of other bugs that are exclusive to VoG.

Yes!!! Every other fucking mission goes to the report screen after the countdown. The Raid is the ONLY ONE that doesn't. So god damn stupid.

Since we have seen the Queen's Wrath and Iron Banner events now, and they are not new content but just new playlists really, we can assume that actual content will never be free.

However, what type of additions could be sensibly free that Bungie could add?

Some of my suggestions:

1. Bounties for Raids and Nightfalls
2. More Bounties period
3. Expanded Social Area (New Tower type place)
4. New Vendors
5. Training Grounds (try new weapons in a Crucible match with a fireteam of 6 but just a fun mode and no rewards)

A shader vendor with a ROTATING stock?

Alucrid

Banned
Ok, so then it is supported by all games? You just told me I was wrong and didn't really answer my question.

Because I don't know what supports it. All I know is that Far Cry's system has nothing to do with share play. You get a few keys with your copy of the game, send them to friends and they download what is needed to play Co-op with you.

If anyone wants to do a super fast run through normal in about 15 minutes add me on PSN: T_urdburger

Have 3, need 3 more. 27+ don't care what class

gatti-man

End of raid feeling like it's done by group of amateurs is by-design? Well that is first.

Yes it feels like that to me because every other activity ends in ending screen after countdown, but raid just... keeps on going.

Not even mentioning mountain of other bugs that are exclusive to VoG.
The ending to vog feels thrown together. Like no story no intro or anything. Its just done. Not even a splash screen

Ambitious

Finally completed the hard mode raid.
I got..
1) Timebreaker. I'm going to replace it with an upgraded Sparrow at some point.
2) Raid Helmet. Well, my single exotic piece of gear is a helmet, so right now i don't have much use for it.
3) The same Raid Helmet again. Oh come on.

Guys, what's your general PvE primary? I love my MIDA but it takes an exotic slot. Same deal with Vex Mythoclast (wtf is it with that weapon and ammo? I only see green packs when I use it). Atheon's Epilogue is cool but very situational (only effective on Void shields due to low impact).

I have over 150 vanguard and crucible marks. My possible vendors are Crucible/Vanguard, no faction at level 3 but I could work on that if it's necessary.

I'm not too good with Hand Cannons but I have a Devil You Know. I am looking for a good Legendary Auto or Scout. Tips?

Suros Regime, Vision of Confluence, hand cannon (hawk moon, TDYK, LHF)

Tovarisc

The ending to vog feels thrown together. Like no story no intro or anything. Its just done. Not even a splash screen

As a whole VoG is very broken for a being developed by exclusive "Raid design" team.

At least it's how I have understood it from all interviews etc., that there is whole own team for designing and making raids.

Finally completed the hard mode raid.
I got..
1) Timebreaker. I'm going to replace it with an upgraded Sparrow at some point.
2) Raid Helmet. Well, my single exotic piece of gear is a helmet, so right now i don't have much use for it.
3) The same Raid Helmet again. Oh come on.

Like an upgraded sparrow using one of Xur's engine things? I did that and it is not even close to as fast and durable as the Timebreaker.

Zakalwe

Banned
Cømet;135630064 said:
I really need an LMG with field scout. I used to use The Culling (FWC LMG) and it was great. Crazy recoil ADS, but 90 rounds per mag. Now I've got a Zombie Apocalypse, which I do like more for that heavenly stability and higher dps, but it's just 43 rounds per mag.
Field scout on my Shadow Price would be nice too. 25 rounds per mag is horridly low. Just make it 30 please!

My Shadow Price has Field scout.

42 in the mag.

Forty.

Two.

Life, the universe, and everything.

Cømet;135630064 said:
Also, ahead of da groups HM run on Saturday, what's a run-down of the chests that have been found now? There's the standard three and the bloom chest, but then I've read plenty in here about two other chests but never anything about their whereabouts.
There's one down the bloom path somewhere right? We haven't found it yet....but then I remember reading something about these two extra chests having special requirements (ie no teleporting on the templar)?

Gleg and I found it.

Stop Templar from teleporting and it's near the bottom of the Spirit Bloom cave (just before the chest at the bottom) inside a narrow passageway.

No other chest has been confirmed.

Cømet;135630064 said:
I really need an LMG with field scout. I used to use The Culling (FWC LMG) and it was great. Crazy recoil ADS, but 90 rounds per mag. Now I've got a Zombie Apocalypse, which I do like more for that heavenly stability and higher dps, but it's just 43 rounds per mag.

You would love "Corrective Measure". LMG with 100 round magazine with "expect to find more ammo for this weapon" perk. Very low recoil as well. Its sexy

gatti-man

As a whole VoG is very broken for a being developed by exclusive "Raid design" team.

At least it's how I have understood it from all interviews etc., that there is whole own team for designing and making raids.

There is a whole team for raids? Doesnt feel like that. So many bugs and errors everywhere. I mean the raid is fun and challenging but it is not operating by design obviously.

shem935

Banned
I just got an exotic weapon bounty. How do I know which gun I would get for doing each bounty? They are A light in the dark, Touland's legacy, and A dubious task.

Edit: Is incentive any good?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
You would love "Corrective Measure". LMG with 100 round magazine with "expect to find more ammo for this weapon" perk. Very low recoil as well. Its sexy
i'm relatively certain that like any dropped legendary, Corrective Measure's perks will be randomly rolled. just got a second one in the raid last night so I can actually compare when I get on later.
I just got an exotic weapon bounty. How do I know which gun I would get for doing each bounty? They are A light in the dark, Touland's legacy, and A dubious task.

Incentive, lol!

If you like shotguns, invective is absolutely among the best in the game.

CornDogg

Exotic Weapon Bounties:
A Dubious Task - Invective
A Light in the Dark - Thorn
A Voice in the Wilderness - Super Good Advice
An Unknown Patron - Fate of All Fools
Shattered Memory Fragment - Pocket Infinity
Toland's Legacy - Bad Juju

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Is there anyone here with a hard mode atheon checkpoint for the PS4 that would be willing to get me through the hard boss late this evening?

Like... some GAF charity for a scared and broken man? This is me begging...

Cømet

Banned
My Shadow Price has Field scout.

42 in the mag.

Forty.

Two.

Life, the universe, and everything.

Utter bastard. SP would be perfect if mine was like that :'( I barely ever get ARs from engrams either, so likely I'll never get one with it! Wish the vanguard stock would rotate/random-roll perks. The lottery's better than no chance.

Gleg and I found it.

Stop Templar from teleporting and it's near the bottom of the Spirit Bloom cave (just before the chest at the bottom) inside a narrow passageway.

No other chest has been confirmed.

This upcoming run's gonna be the most active we've had since the beginning. Gotta get dat chest!

That's the raid LMG right? Yes I think I definitely would love that one :3
With any luck this week's HM run will get me mythoclast, corrective measure, raid hat and raid gloves. It's nice to dream.

This reminds me again how much I fucking hate the limited valut storage space, especially when it's shared between THREE characters. I've got a nice collection of rare HCs and ARs, a few exotics and legendaries and *poof* I'm totally out of space. Why the fuck is limiting storage space a good idea!?

tmac456

got a legendary chest armor from a rahool level up!

feel lucky since it sounds like most people have been getting blues from his level up packages. unfortunately i already have an exotic chest(ugly raspberries) so basically free shards when i need them!

Cømet

Banned
Seriously? They keep picking on my Suros...

Playing the game with an assault rifle isn't what they envisioned when they built destiny. Everyone should have a HC, FR and bazooka as standard loadout, then totally ignore the HC and bazooka and hide round corners tapping R2 wildly ;)

They really need to just split the balancing, leave PvE alone. Wreck PvP as much as they like, but don't ruin our favourite PvE guns!

LiK

Cømet;135640171 said:
Playing the game with an assault rifle isn't what they envisioned when they built destiny. Everyone should have a HC, FR and bazooka as standard loadout, then totally ignore the HC and bazooka and hide round corners tapping R2 wildly ;)

They really need to just split the balancing, leave PvE alone. Wreck PvP as much as they like, but don't ruin our favourite PvE guns!

fuck FRs. instant deathathons.

i'm relatively certain that like any dropped legendary, Corrective Measure's perks will be randomly rolled. just got a second one in the raid last night so I can actually compare when I get on later.

Incentive, lol!

If you like shotguns, invective is absolutely among the best in the game.

How do your 2 corrective measures compare? Different perks?

Milennia

I am looking to get a hard raid group together for tonight to start at at approximately 8:45pm or 9pm EST tonight on PS4. I play as a level 29 Warlock... waiting for my RAID Boots to drop to get to level 30.

Would like to find players level 29 and 30 with upgraded legendary and exotic weapons. Experience with the Hard Raid is a plus. I have cleared all parts of the hard raid before.

Reply to this post, or send me a PM if you want to join. We already have three (maybe four) players. Looking for a few more

i responded, took a while for some reason for message to send tho, I'm interested

psn cyborg1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom