• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nodnol

I'll pick up the chest piece, even though I don't have plans on removing my Knucklehead Radar just yet.

It'll match my Stark cloak. Got to look good fighting the Darkness.

BraXzy

crest of alpha lupi is interesting, but I don't know how many builds I can support on my hunter and I don't know what I'd do with it.

When I first started and looked at exotics it was the one I most wanted because it looks kick ass but.. I'm not sure it is all that much use compared to my Lucky Raspberry.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Is there more than 1 set of Exotic Gauntlets per class yet?
i don't believe so. which means it's a 1/3 chance if you know what you want.

...gahhh I am getting the sense that this is going to be a rough weekend on me.
When I first started and looked at exotics it was the one I most wanted because it looks kick ass but.. I'm not sure it is all that much use compared to my Lucky Raspberry.
want it mostly because I hate my current chest and it looks awesome, and I don't mind the mods. but I don't know about sparing the coins. Maybe if I can manage to get my warlock to Weekly-28-ready-ability by saturday night....

How much for the hunter chest ?

For top of new page:

Xur is in the Vanguard Mentor room. His stock this week:

Armementarium (Titan Chest Piece): 13 Strange Coins
Crest of Alpha Lupi (Hunter Chest Piece): 13 Strange Coins
Voidfang Vestments (Warlock Chest Piece): 13 Strange Coins
SUROS Regime (Auto Rifle): 23 Strange Coins
Exotic Gauntlet Engram: 23 Motes of Light

And all the other curios you've come to expect from him.

2real4tv

Vanguard room, he had

Armamentarium
Crest of Alpha Lupi (hunter)
Voidfang vestments (lol)
Suros
Gauntlet engram (just when I don't have enough motes :()

I have a a feeling his gun loot table is set and limited to Suros, Red Death, Icebreaker, Gjallarhorn and Truth. When watching vids on the Xur timetravel glitch he never shows up with anything else.

Can't wait to get home now but can be screwed:

Xur:

Vanguard room, he had

Armamentarium
Crest of Alpha Lupi (hunter) <-- this one fast revive and more ammo for HC I need this
Voidfang vestments (lol)
Suros <&#8211; will not have enough strange after I get the chest
Gauntlet engram (just when I don't have enough motes :() <-- If they give me hunter engram I can reach 30 :D, all I need is exotic or raid gauntlets.

HunRevan

Gaf help me decide!

Crest of Alpha Lupi or Suros Regime. I only have 23 Strange coins.

I have been longing for Alpha Lupi for such a long time.It looks so damn good. However, my hunter already has a maxed out Raid chest, boots and exotic helmet.

When Suros Regime was first sold I didn't buy it but now I learnt how good that weapon is in both pvp and pve. (it looks terrible though)

I can't decide...

I guess that this time i´m gonna save like a lot of coins, i´m not an AR player, i know that suros is good, but i have a really awesome Shadow Price that got me covered...just the exotic engram this week then.

Jinjo

Many people asked for Suros on Twitter, so I guess Bungie listened. Already have it so meh.

I'm beginning to think we've seen the complete loot table as far as guns go. When you watch a vid on the Xur timetravel glitch (going back in time shows old stock again, even from before the release) he never has anything different from Suros, Red Death, Icebreaker, Truth and Gjallarhorn.

crest of alpha lupi is interesting, but I don't know how many builds I can support on my hunter and I don't know what I'd do with it.

exotic gauntlet engram is the headline this week. I have 18 motes. I wonder if there's any chance I can get another 28 by the time he leaves for two shots at ahamkara's spine. hooboy.

*foams at mouth*
Please share your knowledge if you know how to get that many over the next two days.
Same here man, I would be completely fine with whatever I'd get too, gauntlets look awesome for every single class. But alas, only have 8 motes. :(
Well I only had 10 last week at this time and I managed to get to 24 before he left. You might be able to do it even though you're at 8. Or at least I hope you can, since I'm at 8 too, hahaha.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
here's to hoping trials of osiris opens up next month. if that lasts at least two weeks, it'll be great. should be a release date for DLC by then too.

Yup. I'm hoping for early December which will leave me some time for all of the Wii U games I want to play!

Back on topic - hurrah ! Suros is mine.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I'm beginning to think we've seen the complete loot table as far as guns go. When you watch a vid on the Xur timetravel glitch (going back in time shows old stock again, even from before the release) he never has anything different from Suros, Red Death, Icebreaker, Truth and Gjallarhorn.

Someone has a screen of him selling the last word using the time glitch.

YESSSSS

NO BACKUP PLANS!!!!!

Was soooo worried because it was the engram for an exotic gauntlet but rahool did it!!! The weekend of 30 is here!!!!!!!!

And Bayonetta 2 just finished downloading on my Wii U!

I think there were screenshots of Hardlight and Patience and Time.

Flambe

Well, got Suros at least after missing it the first time around.

Plus Voidfang Vestments and 2 Exotic gauntlet Engrams (No Backup Plan and Young Ahamkara's Spine)

Not awful I suppose lol

Jinjo

Please share your knowledge if you know how to get that many over the next two days.

Well I only had 10 last week at this time and I managed to get to 24 before he left. You might be able to do it even though you're at 8. Or at least I hope you can, since I'm at 8 too, hahaha.

Vanguard strikes all weekend it is then lol.

Shit, wanted those blue Gauntlet pieces for my Titan, got Young Ahamkara's Spine instead.

Oh well, they're going into my Hunter's trust fund.

squidyj

booooooooooo

Is this the beginning of the voidfang monarchy?
the engram is gloves? blahhhhhhhh

Ill buy suros, but I wont like it.

BraXzy

Do I buy a second Suros Regime for my Warlock? I don't currently have an exotic on it at all. Decisions decisions.

The sucky thing is, I have no way near enough motes for a go at the engram. Is there a super fast way to get em?

Zakalwe

Banned
Engram = Sunbreakers

In the vault for when I have enough gear to boost a Warlock to a reasonable level.

I have a feeling I've got almost all I can put of Xur.

Gaf help me decide!

Crest of Alpha Lupi or Suros Regime. I only have 23 Strange coins.

I have been longing for Alpha Lupi for such a long time.It looks so damn good. However, my hunter already has a maxed out Raid chest, boots and exotic helmet.

When Suros Regime was first sold I didn't buy it but now I learnt how good that weapon is in both pvp and pve. (it looks terrible though)

I can't decide...
It sounds like shit. It looks like shit. But it's such a fantastic gun.

I don't regret my purchase. Though I'm buying the crest.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Xur you magnificent bastard, may you never sell Heart of the Praxic Fire.

Jinjo

Someone has a screen of him selling the last word using the time glitch.

I think there were screenshots of Hardlight and Patience and Time.

Okay, thank god.

I just want him to carry No Backup Plans again, he hasn't had it since release week. I want it so badly I might just go frantic on vanguard strikes in hope of motes just so I can gamble for it. Why did I have to buy this sweet Saturn mark for my Titan a few days ago?

Engram = Sunbreakers

In the vault for when I have enough gear to boost a Warlock to a reasonable level.

I have a feeling I've got almost all I can put of Xur.

I'm still gonna try and raise a couple more Strange Coins to buy Armementarium too. I'm at 8 out of 13 now.

Oh well atleast I got my alt Warlock to 20 just need to give her all my level 30 gear and weapons. Hopefully I can score something good from another go at the nightfall/weekly and hard raid.

Zakalwe

Banned
It sounds like shit. It looks like shit. But it's such a fantastic gun.

I don't regret my purchase. Though I'm buying the crest.

Regime has one of the best visual designs and sounds in the game, imo. It really stands out.

very powerful fun too, for now at least. Even if they nerf it it will probably always be viable. If you like ARs, buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom