• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL CUCO

It's the meta-metagame. lol
N2qRJ3l.jpg

Malo

Banned
What a disappointing week for me. I already have Suros Regime, the Titan chest piece (bought it last week), and the warlock chest piece. Congrats to anyone that missed out on getting suros the first time though.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
FFS. This is the 8th exotic bounty I get. It's the 8th time I get the same damn set of invecitve, thorn, and bad juju. staahhhhhhhp

Loomba

What a disappointing week for me. I already have Suros Regime, the Titan chest piece (bought it last week), and the warlock chest piece. Congrats to anyone that missed out on getting suros the first time though.

That's me! I was worried they wouldn't sell it again because it's so good haha

Steroyd

Blade Dancer is the most ridiculous super in the game for PvP, I cleaned out the whole team, who were rather spread out and still had time to wait for the super timer to go down.

I haven't even unlocked the health regen per kill perk yet, geez.

The MIDA + fleet footed makes me feel like the goddamn Flash.

I was able to outrun a fellow blade dancer. It was hilarious. I saw him running toward me and I turned around and booked it and just heard him slashing nothing. Then I turned around and gave him Invective.

I don't care what anyone says, this broken ass pvp is so much fun.

Malo

Banned
That's me! I was worried they wouldn't sell it again because it's so good haha
It's the best ar in the game hands down.

My buddy irl used to hate and bitch at me so much because I had the suros and he missed out on it. He's going to be so hyped now that he can get it.

FFS. This is the 8th exotic bounty I get. It's the 8th time I get the same damn set of invecitve, thorn, and bad juju. staahhhhhhhp

I'd like to get the Thorn bounty, but it's always Invective, Bad Juju and Super Good Advice that show up. It's frustrating.

Anyone know how much telemetries help in leveling weapons? What's the XP bonus?

Ourobolus

Banned
Hm. Already have the Armamentarium and Alpha Lupi. Not sure Voidfang Vestments interests me, though. Is the Axion Bolt boost any good?

Got a maxed Shadow Price and I prefer hand cannons anyway so I'll probably skip Suros.

Guess I'll roll the dice on the gloves though.

Goddamit. I've received 0 exotic bounties. I'm starting to think exotic bounties are just as rare as getting legendary engrams from upgrading a faction these days.

Got two legendaries from upgrading the Cryptarch earlier today. :$

It's all just RNG. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. I really dunno why Bungie didn't at least put a sure-fire way to actually progress in there, instead of having to rely on stuff that may never actually drop.

Cømet

Banned
A second Suros for my Warlock, crest chest for my Hunter (whenever I get round to levelling her). It's no Gjallahorn, but there's been worse weekends.

Nooooo

Second time the Suros is up and its 23 strange coins and I have 20 :(

The last two weeks the guns were 17 coins. What cruel fate is this. How can I get 3 strange coins before he leaves? I've already done the weekly stuff.

I'll never get this bloody gun.

I don't get the fascination with cosmetic crap, like buying something to have a blue contrail. All I care about is stats, what stats are best for my current build, what stats are the best for wrecking the enemy set I'm currently chasing.

I keep seeing people talk about cosmetic stuff and it's like ?!???. Strap a dildo-shaped turd to my head, and as long as the stats are the best out there for my current activity, I could care less.

Nooooo

Second time the Suros is up and its 23 strange coins and I have 20 :(

The last two weeks the guns were 17 coins. What cruel fate is this. How can I get 3 strange coins before he leaves? I've already done the weekly stuff.

I'll never get this bloody gun.

You're better off without it. Get yourself a VoC or AE and an exotic RL and you'll never even equip Suros again. I sure don't.

Gordon

Goddamit. I've received 0 exotic bounties. I'm starting to think exotic bounties are just as rare as getting legendary engrams from upgrading a faction these days.
I heard they occur based on a small chance every time you hand in two or more bounties at once, so never turn in a single bounty, and maybe break it up into two sets if you have 4 or 5 complete?
I dunno - I usually do them 2 at a time just because of the way they work out, and I've received 4 missives. So far I've only completed Invective. It was pretty easy. Next up is Pocket Infinity. Just need 188 more kills on Nightfall lol

TTG

I've had four and you're missing out on a bunch of headache bounties and maybe a couple worthwhile weapons. Bad Juju, Thorn and Pocket Infinity are all inferior to legendary alternatives. Invective is definitely worth it, but you can find an ersatz version. The scout rifle remains a mystery to me, but I just don't see trading my raid LMG(100 round mag, great impact, rate of fire, and plenty enough range) for an exotic.

Well, looks like I'm re-buying The Armamentarium if it has 131 base Discipline. That is more than mine has now (that I grabbed last week) and mine is maxed!

Wait seriously? Bungie what in the flying fuck are you doing. Why does this weeks Armamentarium have more discipline than last weeks? Having random stats on buyable exotics? The fuck bungie.

Got two legendaries from upgrading the Cryptarch earlier today. :$

It's all just RNG. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. I really dunno why Bungie didn't at least put a sure-fire way to actually progress in there, instead of having to rely on stuff that may never actually drop.

Yeah but when you the discrepancy is that you've gotten 6 bounties and some people have gotten 0, it's like...why continue playing if RNG is that bad?

I heard they occur based on a small chance every time you hand in two or more bounties at once, so never turn in a single bounty, and maybe break it up into two sets if you have 4 or 5 complete?
I dunno - I usually do them 2 at a time just because of the way they work out, and I've received 4 missives. So far I've only completed Invective. It was pretty easy. Next up is Pocket Infinity. Just need 188 more kills on Nightfall lol

I saw that last OT, I've been turning in 3 or more bounties at once while pressing X fast. Nothing yet.

I've had four and you're missing out on a bunch of headache bounties and maybe a couple worthwhile weapons. Bad Juju, Thorn and Pocket Infinity are all inferior to legendary alternatives. Invective is definitely worth it, but you can find an ersatz version. The scout rifle remains a mystery to me, but I just don't see trading my raid LMG(100 round mag, great impact, rate of fire, and plenty enough range) for an exotic.

It's better than nothing and it'd give me something to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom