• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is the first time I can afford an exotic. I can't decide whether to do it (I'm a Titan). I was kind of hoping for Helm of Inmost Light. The Armamentarium seems awesome, but I feel like I should wait for what I would prefer.

Looking at the timebreaker's stats tells me that its got one less unit of speed in comparison to the legendary sparrows but does the timebreaker become faster of the two with overboost?

Hey, what's better for taking out Oracles? Visions of Confluences or Atheon's Epilogue?

Atheon's Ep is woefully inefficient for dealing with oracles. Haven't used VOC yet but it's gotta be better.

GrizzNKev

Banned
Who here is interested in attempting Flawless raider.

Level 29+ ideally, deep knowledge of the raid and survival. Can complete the jumping section flawlessly. PS4.

College_Boy (30 titan) Cheesing templar. Everything else is legit.

The_Reckoning and I are interested, I sent you a friend request.

Who here is interested in attempting Flawless raider.

Level 29+ ideally, deep knowledge of the raid and survival. Can complete the jumping section flawlessly. PS4.

College_Boy (30 titan) Cheesing templar. Everything else is legit.

If you have room, I'd like to join.

PSN ID: SlenderBeans

blackflag

Anyone need 1 for hard mode? Or even just have checkpoint after Oracles? I want Fatebringer that's really it anyway but I'll roll through a whole raid too.

OMG.

lvl 30 with Iron Banner... no more Raid exclusive.

It's only 2 pieces of armor.. so you still have to Raid to actually hit Level 30. What they meant by "Level 30 gear" was that it would upgrade to 30 Light.. making it viable for reaching Level 30 in combination with Raid gear.

blackflag

Fuck it, bought a Suros to see what the fuss is all about. Yeah, they got nerfed but I can see why. That mother is super steady and does good damage for an AR. Might become my AR of choice until I get Atheon to drop the Epilogue, but it's gonna take a lot more than that to make me stop using Handcannons 24/7. I'm hoping Xur will someday come to his senses and let me buy a Hawkmoon, or maybe Rahool will stop being a dick and someday decrypt a legendary into one. Handcannons fo lyfe

Is epilogue good? I have 2 and they aren't upgraded but it seems terrible.

New Iron Banner sounds legit. I hope reforging extends to other parts of the game, or they make it Xur exclusive after the event. Would like to reroll some stats to see if I can get an unflinching sniper with ambush scope and snapshot.

2 against 3.
Initiate Beast mode
1956900_310825979124162_970153159871147502_o.jpg

ethomaz

Banned
It's only 2 pieces of armor.. so you still have to Raid to actually hit Level 30. What they meant by "Level 30 gear" was that it would upgrade to 30 Light.. making it viable for reaching Level 30 in combination with Raid gear.
Yeap... Exotic + 2x Iron Banner = need 1 Raid gear... or vice versa Exotic + 2x Raid = need 1 Iron Banner gear.

It opened a lot of options.

BTW I'm already at 30 ;)

LiK

Haha, in skirmish, we played against a clan and they all used Found Verdict. We still beat their asses. Don't rely on shotties 100%, noobies.

TTG

Yeap... Exotic + 2x Iron Banner = need 1 Raid gear... or vice versa Exotic + 2x Raid = need 1 Iron Banner gear.

It opened a lot of options.

BTW I'm already at 30 ;)

For me it will mean having a pvp specific load out and a level 30 variation because my exotic is currently voidfang vestments. Exciting to make some sort of change to gear after weeks of the same stuff.

ethomaz

Banned
For me it will mean having a pvp specific load out and a level 30 variation because my exotic is currently voidfang vestments. Exciting to make some sort of change to gear after weeks of the same stuff.
I will can finally try to change my 450 INT with Raid gears :D I just get gears on Raid with INT lol

TTG

Haha, in skirmish, we played against a clan and they all used Found Verdict. We still beat their asses. Don't rely on shotties 100%, noobies.

That moment when you spot someone making a beeline sprint towards you with a shotty from across the map. Makes me wish I could communicate with them, "this isn't going to work, I don't care how well you got the slide and shoot thing down."

Requiem

Any word on an OST for this game? Just replayed the Skywatch mission and the music during the final defending section is just amazing

I purposely kept the last Hallowed Knight alive just to listen to it longer lol

If I attempt Hard Raid this week, it will have to be early in the afternoon. Doing the running-past midnight runs on Normal are wrecking me enough.

Fitts

I'm certain that my Thorn made many new Suros users question their recent purchase tonight. Between it (PVP) and Devil You Know (PVE) the wait to get Hawkmoon/The Last Word has become more than acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom