• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenden

Banned
Invisible bladedancing hunter + Alpha Lupi = stealth medic. Neat.

Still saving coins instead of biting, though. I want the Last Word, Xur.

Steroyd

It's probably been asked 100 times, but should I upgrade Suros Regime to slower rate of fire?

I mainly want to use it for crucible.

I was on a massacre with that gun even with the slower rate of fire, I never felt the slower rate of fire hampered me in anyway, just felt weird after using faster rate of fire Auto Rifle's since day one.

I literally don't get jack shit from Public Events anymore. Guess I farmed them too much -_-

Once you max out on vanguard marks for the week (100) you won't get any more items from public events.

You still get a postmaster item for your first PE of the day, per character.

Edwardo

How is Suros?

If I find time to get the coins today, I think i'll buy it. I don't have any exotic primary weapons, and only a legendary pulse rifle.

Bossun

Is there a normal raid going on?

Ps4 Wdungww, Sunsinger (almost 28 due to having loot heart of praxic fire) and atheon's epilogue

Steroyd

What do you guys think of universal remote?

Is it better than Invective or just different? I got it from a legendary engram last night.

Universal Remote is a piece of shit, I don't know why it exists, the only thing it has going for it is that it's in the primary weapon slot, and even then your special weapon slot is either a pulse rifle, a shotgun or a sniper rifle, so I can't think of any situation where it's useful to have it out in either PvP or PvE.

How is Suros?

If I find time to get the coins today, I think i'll buy it. I don't have any exotic primary weapons, and only a legendary pulse rifle.

Suros is a beast, best weapon I've used for PvP so far that isn't a rocket launcher or LMG.

JHall

I still need to beat the Hard raid on my 30 Hunter this week. If anyone needs an extra player let me know.

I'm on Xbox One. Gamer tag: Going in Hot. PM me on hear or post as I'll be watching college football.

ocean

Banned
Anyone farming planetary materials? I'm bad at all of em and need a lot of them all so I wouldn't mind tagging along with anyone who's running a route :)

If we could find 3 more, I'm down.

Sounds good, hopefully 3 more people respond to us on GAF.

Also I have a theory, if you cheesed/beat Atheon hard mode and try to do any other part of the raid you will just end up with shards regardless of what boss you just beat.

Namikaze1

Thanks Namikaze.

I hope I can get the achievement this weekend.
No problem. Happy to help. :)
Right... But you are saying that if one person dies then you can't get flawless raider... Unless you go to orbit...

But hypothetically if you wipe then you have to start over from the beginning I am guessing... Going to orbit is not going to save your flawless raider possibility after a wipe right?
Yes, if you wipe, you have to start all over. You don't get the trophy if a) one person dies, b) team is wiped, and c) someone joins your group in the middle of the raid as his/her spawn is counted as a death for your team. If any of these three happens, you have to go to orbit and do the steps in my other post.
As for someone losing connection or leaving before getting the trophy, I'm not sure if that's counted as a death or not. I think it doesn't count so you're probably safe on that end. They just can't join back unless you're willing to restart the raid.

Special C

Once you max out on vanguard marks for the week (100) you won't get any more items from public events.

You still get a postmaster item for your first PE of the day, per character.

Whaaaaaaaaaa

I never knew that. I guess I won't be playing the Strike playlists anymore as it's gimping my ability to get mats from the PEs

Marvel

could never
post slower!

iYtaBM7VMMe67.gif

Not gonna happen, bud.

BurningNad

Sounds good, hopefully 3 more people respond to us on GAF.

Also I have a theory, if you cheesed/beat Atheon hard mode and try to do any other part of the raid you will just end up with shards regardless of what boss you just beat.

Not true. I cheesed Atheon hard and then did a normal full clear and got raid gloves.

jett

D-Member
First time using the Suros Regime, this thing is OP as fuck in PVP. Scout rifles can fuck off again, don't need them no mo. The focused fire garbage is going to ruin it though, isn't it? I might as well leave it unleveled I guess. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom