• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tekku

Boring. It sounds so fucking dull when people fire it and even that little bit of weapon variety is complete gone now from Crucible.

Haha, tell me about it. By far the most ridiculous sounding gun in the game. I don't even know what it's supposed to sound like, because it reminds me of how a soft air gun sounds.

Kinda ironic that a toy gun is dominating PvP atm. x)

For anyone who has done the Templar HM and Atheon HM cheeses on all their characters, you can spend an extra 3 minutes per character and open the first chest for some extra shards/energy.

You can solo the gate opening by using this little zone trick, basically you start the spire build and run into the next zone, that despawns all enemies. Wait the 1:40 it takes for the spire to build, and zone back. At that point the beam hits the door and it opens (if you are close enough), and places the first chest.

http://youtu.be/dVkb2Y8yXr4

I guess you can do it as well to skip the open stuff in a regular raid group, but if your group can't open the door you probably won't get far anyways.

Mindlog

I really like most of those Iron Banner announcements.
Bungie please consider the implications of the rep boosts to help some players. Right now I don't see myself ever grinding faction rep for my alts. It's not even modestly appealing. I'd rather just buy whatever plain legendaries I need then start raiding. A boost for alt rep would be nice.

Pimpwerx

Vex Mythoclast or Suros? What should I level up first? I don't play PvP.

Masterclast first.

The Suros is getting another nerf, while the Mythoclast is getting rebuffed. I think my Suros might be the last thing I max out. I activated the Suros perk on it, and it's a so-so gun. It doesn't sound nice, but it's been effective all-around for me. PEACE.

Haha, tell me about it. By far the most ridiculous sounding gun in the game. I don't even know what it's supposed to sound like, because it reminds me of how a soft air gun sounds.

Kinda ironic that a toy gun is dominating PvP atm. x)
A couple of guys I used to play with called it the popcorn gun.

BondFancy

Masterclast first.

The Suros is getting another nerf, while the Mythoclast is getting rebuffed. I think my Suros might be the last thing I max out. I activated the Suros perk on it, and it's a so-so gun. It doesn't sound nice, but it's been effective all-around for me. PEACE.

Is the Suros nerf official?

Kaiken

Banned
This is what I have now. Is the Suros even worth it for mainly PVP use?
r91KUNX.jpg

BondFancy

No. But Deej said that all ARs are still too OP particularly in PvP.

Instead of nerfing them into oblivion they should just buff everything a little bit, to be honest the auto rifles and hand cannons are right where they need to be. Pulse rifles and scout rifles still need a little more help...

Deku Tree

Instead of nerfing them into oblivion they should just buff everything a little bit, to be honest the auto rifles and hand cannons are right where they need to be. Pulse rifles and scout rifles still need a little more help...

Exactly. Pulse rifles need a buff badly, also scout rifles but not as much as pulse rifles.

blackflag

Universal Remote is a piece of shit, I don't know why it exists, the only thing it has going for it is that it's in the primary weapon slot, and even then your special weapon slot is either a pulse rifle, a shotgun or a sniper rifle, so I can't think of any situation where it's useful to have it out in either PvP or PvE.

Damn, so many bad exotics. Oh well I've got several of the OP ones as well

Sh0k

Okay I'm opening up a normail raid for anyone who wants.

1. Wdungww

If you don't mind someone with too much experience in the raid (cleared it twice but the group where cheesing Atheon both times) but can follow instructions I can jump in too, PSN Shokleeto. I have a level 28 Titan.

Marvel

could never
Here's the team.

1.Dhruv
2.Dave1988
3.Ambitious aka ps_flocki
4.saveweyard
5.Festwill aka ZonySUX

And myself.

8PM GMT

PS4.

My psn is Assassio should I nt be able to add you because of psn issues.

Looking forward to it.

I'll be sending out FR's now, in the mean time I'm going to do a couple strikes or something while my dinner cooks.

Lakitu

st5fu
So can anyone invite me to a Normal raid sometime tonight? Looking at around 10pm UK time (GMT +1), I've got nobody yet. PSN: Cosmic_Onion

Edwardo

I'm excited to run my little sister through the raid tonight. They hit level 26 so fast. *sheds tears*

Dang I wish my siblings played more games. My sister doesn't like video games, and my brothers only play Call of Duty, Minecraft, and sports games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom