• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

purg3

slept with Malkin
I haven't compared them directly, but the high fire rate together with the large magazine are pretty cool.

Really good in PVE too. Throwing down weapons of light combined with the continuous fire of that gun is insane. Just melts stuff lol.

It's going to be my go to heavy at least until I get a Ballerhorn. Should have never have passed on it.

Anyone running nightfall mind letting my little 25 titan tag along? Ps i know hiw to cheese it and i will stay in the back. Psn pansargryning

This is just a casual observation, but I'm convinced the drop rate of legendary engrams has been increased over the last little while. I've had four drop in the last couple of days, and I am usually lucky to get one every week or so with much more time spent.

Anyone else seeing this?

I've only had two drop total (almost 96 hours). Last one I got was almost 2 weeks ago. So no, I haven't seen it :/

Exhumed

Anyone doing the normal raid on PS4? Exhumed1 - 28 sunbro. I've done the raid a few times so I'm fairly familiar with the fights.

JackHerer

This is just a casual observation, but I'm convinced the drop rate of legendary engrams has been increased over the last little while. I've had four drop in the last couple of days, and I am usually lucky to get one every week or so with much more time spent.

Anyone else seeing this?

I got a purple engram from a chest earlier today o_O Was pleasantly surprised. It's only the second or third I've gotten since the patch.

Opps, I forgot to say I did that already. Does the nightfall version of that raid give strange coins as well? I've never done any night fall strikes or the raid on normal.

I heard they nerfed that chest. Have you heard anything about that?
I tend to get strange coins from the nightfall, seven is the standard payout.

Ambitious

Just got a second Swarm. Though this time with Solar damage (the first was Arc). I'd rather have a different machine gun for the sake of variety, but that's the one damage type I was missing, so for the time being I'm going to keep it.

Deku Tree

Opps, I forgot to say I did that already. Does the nightfall version of that raid give strange coins as well? I've never done any night fall strikes or the raid on normal.

I heard they nerfed that chest. Have you heard anything about that?

You can get strange coins from nightfall based on RNG. If you do a lot of tiger strikes you have a decent chance to get a good number of strange coins from the crytarch. I did 25 tiger strikes on an exotic bounty and I got like over ten strange coins out of it.

Fitts

I was in my first Gaf raid group today (thanks for the fun times/education, ya'll!) and had heard that if one beats the Vault on hard they cannot go back to claim the rewards on normal. However, it was unclear if that only applied to Atheon or all boss/encounter loot.

Can anyone clarify?

blackflag

Anyone want to cheese Templar hard?

You'll get Templar loot and the 3 chests afterwards?

Super easy, I just need a couple sun singers and preferably titans with armamentum. It's not even necessary just makes it go quicker.

I'll be doing this twice.

1. Casmith7509 29 hunter
2. EinFurDieDamen. Titan
3. Exhumed1
4. ComputermkII
5.Qwell
6. Keltin99

Alucrid

Banned
I was in my first Gaf raid group today (thanks for the fun times/education, ya'll!) and had heard that if one beats the Vault on hard they cannot go back to claim the rewards on normal. However, it was unclear if that only applied to Atheon or all boss/encounter loot.

Can anyone clarify?

if you beat it on hard you get drops for both normal and hard, so unless you missed a chest, you won't get anything by going through it again

Fitts

Super easy, I just need a couple sun singers and preferably titans with armamentum. It's not even necessary just makes it go quicker.

1. Casmith7509 29 hunter

I'll go! 29 Defender Titan if it matters to you.

PSN: EinFurDieDamen

Exhumed

1. Casmith7509 29 hunter

I'm down 28 Sunbro psn exhumed1

1. Casmith7509 29 hunter
Me!

ComputerMKII
Titan, level 30 with double grenades

GlamFM

Banned

1. Casmith7509 29 hunter

ME! I´ll be there in 30 mins.

GobFather

1. Casmith7509 29 hunter

Keltin99. Warlock lvl29

Yaari

What level needed for that Templar cheesing, 27 might be low. I have Armentarium though.

No mic though but I seen some vids on it.

Fitts

Do you have the pulsing grenades unlocked on striker? That's more helpful actually

Sorry. Playing my alt so only Defender. Still helped do it earlier today on normal with spike.

EDIT: Should be able to do Arm. double grenades but will knock me down to 28.

mstevens

1. Casmith7509 29 hunter
2. EinFurDieDamen. Titan
3. Exhumed1
4. ComputermkII
5.Qwell

I'll go if you still have room - only level 28 (titan) with armamentum.

mcstevens88

Namikaze1

Well, my Hunter hit level 16. Still got two missions on the moon and the rest of Venus and Mars to go through. Looks like I'll be hitting twenty today.
But for now, a break is desperately needed.

blackflag

I'll be inviting in 5 min

1. Casmith7509 29 hunter
2. EinFurDieDamen. Titan
3. Exhumed1
4. ComputermkII
5.Qwell
6. Keltin99

I'm running this again so hopefully some of you that I missed can get in. Gotta start quick though I don't have too much time.

Fitts

1. Casmith7509 29 hunter
2. EinFurDieDamen. Titan
3. Exhumed1
4. ComputermkII
5.Qwell
6. Keltin99

I'm running this again so hopefully some of you that I missed can get in. Gotta start quick though I don't have too much time.

Thank you very much!

1. Casmith7509 29 hunter
2. EinFurDieDamen. Titan
3. Exhumed1
4. ComputermkII
5.Qwell
6. Keltin99

Im down if you need another?

Level 29 sunbro warlock.

PSN: MandrakeUK

mstevens

1. Casmith7509 29 hunter
2. EinFurDieDamen. Titan
3. Exhumed1
4. ComputermkII
5.Qwell
6. Keltin99

Okay, no problem. Good luck!

Invite me if you have a chance to run a second group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom