• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEyes

Banned
No nerfs Bungie!!! Only buffs plz!!!
tzwaV4M.jpg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
lol that's what i'm talking about! cant believe we just got matched up

great match Crash. I didn't think I had any chance of catching up, lol

for the moment, my pocket infinity build is definitely better than my hawkmoon build in the crucible. d'aww. gotta get better at them headshots

joecanada

I've heard the Suros xur version is better not upgraded for pvp because u lose fire rate but gain negligible impact in crucible is this true?

darthbob

I've heard the Suros xur version is better not upgraded for pvp because u lose fire rate but gain negligible impact in crucible is this true?

Correct me if I'm wrong but an Exotic weapon purchased from Xûr will have the same exact stats as the same weapon earned from an engram or a drop.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
i think exotic guns all always have the same stats/mods
personal preference. if you can hit headshots the upgrade is better.

that last one in rumble was so damn close, lol... crash wins with invective in hand

Ambitious

Just got the raid boots. Now I only need the chest piece (and a bunch of shards, of course) to hit level 30.
Fighting the Templar right now..

SnakeEyes

Banned
As far as I know, there's no variation in the Exotic weapons from purchase and drop/decryption, unlike the perk differences from the purchase and drop of Legendary weapons.

joecanada

As far as I know, there's no variation in the Exotic weapons from purchase and drop/decryption, unlike the perk differences from the purchase and drop of Legendary weapons.

Thanks for the replies. I know there is only one gun but perks are sometimes different so if u upgrade u lose fire rate.
I want to know if upgrade is worth it thanks

panda-zebra

anyone on ps4 have a atheon normal save? we're trying to powerlevel a friend who has been unable to play for a month and tiger strikes got him to 24 pretty quickly but we've ru out of steam a bit.

psn: legoman-D

j5ffU8q.png

Made it. While my main Titan sits at 117 Light for at least another few days, my Warlock alt got her hands on the gauntlets (no pun intended) and finally finished her ascension to level 30. Feels good man. Now I just need to get the boots for my Titan.

Deku Tree

j5ffU8q.png

Made it. While my main Titan sits at 117 Light for at least another few days, my Warlock alt got her hands on the gauntlets (no pun intended) and finally finished her ascension to level 30. Feels good man. Now I just need to get the boots for my Titan.

Congratulations!!!

blackflag

Ran hard mode Templar 3x this week. No Fatebringer.

Another Hawkmoon dropped from chest...not for me though. That's the 4th time in 2 weeks I've seen either Hawkmoon or last word in that chest but it either gives me MIDA or nothing. Haha happy for dude that got it though.
My RNG in this game is pretty good just not for hand cannons.

Carn82

Just once, unless you use an alt

1x per week per character. If you have alts then all of them can do it and get rewards. Reset is 5am est Tuesday.

Thanks, makes sense, so it's just like the daily then. Was a bit confused because the weekly heroic can be done multiple times (until you get your 9 coins if I'm correct)

Thanks for the replies. I know there is only one gun but perks are sometimes different so if u upgrade u lose fire rate.
I want to know if upgrade is worth it thanks

Are the perks different between exotic drops and bought? Hmm. I like the upgrade tho, makes it more like the Galahad-E which I love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom