• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ourobolus

Banned
Finally got an exotic from a legendary engram! (from doing the daily)
Crest of Alpha Lupi.
That I bought last week.
Dammit.
At least I got some shards out of it.

SAiLO

Your call. I have both and pre-patch my maxed Shadow Price was hitting for 370 crit PVE damage and I was seemingly out-DPSing Suros users in PVP. Post-patch, it does 309 and Suros users are out-DPSing me.

FYI, mine is from a drop that gives me persistence, spray and play, field scout, (for PVE) and perfect balance. (for PVP) I've had three Shadow Price drops and really can't think of one that would be more ideal, but the Suros is still objectively better.

Hand cannons are better than auto rifles anyway. ;)

Thanks for that. Have to make a decision soon.

noomi

So... uh... no Atheon patch eh? My clans weekly raid is tomorrow.... nice :)

Lets hope Bungie reconsidered after the overwhelming response after the announcement...

we have 4 currently... PSN deafmedal

PSN is acting slow for me, try to add me also. PSN: Darryl_M_R

Another one? Lol

I might be looking to run a Hard Raid tonight.

Ha yea man, last time for my alt. And if you are cool with me coming as a level 28 I'm down. (You know I can hold my own and I know we plan to cheese most of the stuff).

Also PSN is acting up. Let me know when you are thinking of doing Hard Raid tonight if you don't mind me joining

zlatko

Banned
My 27 Titan needs normal raid from scratch please. Prefer an experienced group.

On PS4.

Please invite----PSN ID OutlawOcelot

zlatko

Banned
Myself and X-Frame are doing the raid on normal from scratch.

Please send a PSN message to OutlawOcelot or X-Frame

2/6

SaneManPritch you up for combining our groups?

patchday

damn is Clash just bound to the Moon map 24/7? Damn I hate that we're missing so many basic features we took granted in Halo. Like simple ability to vote for maps :(

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Got the sparrow and Fatebringer from tonights Raids, finally RNGesus shows me some tenderness and affection.
my #1 and #2 desired items ;_; i gotta hard raid... too busy putzing around with multiple exotics and my warlock to hit 29...

Frenden

Banned
I'm a staunchly pro-hand-cannon PVP-er, but my first rumble match with a mostly un-upgraded Suros went 23-3.

That gun is going to test my hand cannon resolve.

Namikaze1

My Hunter is finally level 20 and with the legendaries and exotics I have for it equipped, it is now 25. Now all three of my Guardians are over 25. All three with a different faction.

My Hunter is with Dead Orbit.

My Titan is with New Monarchy.

And my Warlock is with Future War Cult.

Ah, that was you. Dizzay right? Yea, I dunno why they questioned you about it. Was fun playing with you but yea, the group wasn't totally on the same page. Thankfully johntown was very helpful.

Johntown was terrible. Having someone who can solo the entire middle conflux + minotaurs is a huge luxury, but even with 3 people who only had to focus on keeping the right portal open we were still wiping for hours.

Since then, I became a bit picky over who I play with if they're not part of my usual raid group.

Yep, I really need to start being much pickier. Tired of people taking advantage of my help.

Hoodbury

So many raids forming now but I need one in like an hour or 2 from now. Anyone running any raids later tonight from the start? PSN: Hoodbury.

BraXzy

Destiny |OT9| Atheon goes Ten-Pin bowling

DSC00600.jpg

If you do the weekly 28 you get 9 strange coins, and you only get them once. You never get more than 9 coins from the weekly per week per alt.

This is exactly the same type of reward system as the nightfall and the daily.

If you do the lower level daily and get 1 ascendant material, you will not get another ascendant material for doing the lv 28 later so it's not the same

Does Voidfang Vestments only ever come with Strength or are there versions of it that boost another stat? I've been trying to keep my armor focused on Int/Dis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom