• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destiny |OT9|
10669057_311186875754739_7935607360851840943_o.jpg

Everyday Ass Whoopin

gdt

After mistakenly dismantling The Final Boss Sniper I had the other day, RNGeesus gifted me with the Epitaph 2261 from a BLUE engram. I don't think I've ever gotten a Legendary from a blue engram.

How is the Epitaph? Got it with solar damage.

always get vanguard to 2 first on any character imo, the marks just start to pile up even without paying attention
Yeah I went with Future War Cult just so I could have access to the weapons. I did Dead Orbit and started New Monarchy on my hunter, so I thought I should just do FWC on my titan. I learned my lesson. Once I do my Warlock I'll just do vanguard first.

gdt

Is a lvl 27 feasible in the hard raid? Did the normal one yesterday and I'm itching to go back and get more loot.

Just finished Aetheon on Hard again and ended up with the ship along with shards. Again. I don't even care about the Mythoclast, give me a damn helmet. Gatekeepers didn't even give me anything besides shards.

Funny thing happened with the Gatekeepers. We finally made it to the conflux with the relics, defended for awhile and then it finished. Everyone was given rewards but then we were expunged. Game revived us then expunged again. Luckily when we came back we were at Aetheon. Guess we had one final sacrifice happen right when it ended.

That was weird and yeah, I stand by that we beat it at the same time a vex sacrificed to it.

Glad I did get the Mythoclast the first time. Hopefully this next week will finally present Raid armor.

The fact that Bungie is doubling down on the PVP focus with that community update only served to cement my decision to take a good, long break from this game until the DLC is released (which I stupidly paid for already), and to never again give them my money beyond that.

So, so disappointing.

TTG

I've no idea what's going on in that gif, but it sure looks like a routine space magic warlock scenario to me. Nice and calm and deliberate, no need for the 90s electricity effects.

Dante316

Gotta love being a Titan, for real.

FwmJeNN.gif
Awesome, my Titan is lvl 24, very fun class
It took me a while but I've finally realized that Defender was useless unless you play high-level Strikes or the Raid. Now all I play in PvP is Striker and I'm having much more fun.

Defender is very fun too, I shoot a bubble and judt dance in it lol, anyone dare walk in it, they die. Both classes are super fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom