• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

IKizzLE

What makes it so bad PvP?

From my experience, range and recoil takes far more concentration on your part compared to the aforementioned rifles.

It's fast fire rate and small clip will have you reloading more often than a handcannon and will get you killed a lot.

The fact that it takes up an exotic slot on top of all that makes it a no go in PvP.

Play it cool kill all the enemies leading up to the waves room and when you get to the 3 waves, stick to the stairwell, let someone hang back and play medic if witches ever rush in. They won't go back to the top of the stairs, so someone can duck behind a rock up there. Once you're done make your way to phogoth. Stat in the room before the room with the door to phogoth. Have someone stick in there to keep an eye out for the screecher and the other two just lay into phogoth as much as they can before the screecher and then tuck back into the secondary room. Rinse repeat. It's very manageable.

Ok, thanks!

haikira

Just hit level 20. Two quick questions.

What's better for me to focus on first. Crucible, strikes, or just a mixture of both really?

Secondly. Do party members get replaced automatically, who've dropped out of a strike? Had someone leave earlier in one, and they didn't seem to get replaced.

X-Frame

I am so curious as to how Bungie plans on buffer Thorn -- it is a beast in PvP.

I mean, I won't complain -- and I think Thorn should be worth the horrible bounty it puts people though!

Just hit level 20. Two quick questions.

What's better for me to focus on first. Crucible, strikes, or just a mixture of both really?

Secondly. Do party members get replaced automatically, who've dropped out of a strike? Had someone leave earlier in one, and they didn't seem to get replaced.

Do bounties. Play whatever you enjoy. I don't like playing crucible so I run strikes. Grind your vanguard rep and buy legendary armor.

E92 M3

Just a Cheeseturday.

Oh the usual - thanks!

--

My goodness guys: I just realized the potential of snapping netflix and playing Destiny. I can farm and just watch a TV show at the same time. How did I not think of this earlier. Is there anyway to adjust volume individually?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom