• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

someday

Banned
Oh the usual - thanks!

--

My goodness guys: I just realized the potential of snapping netflix and playing Destiny. I can farm and just watch a TV show at the same time. How did I not think of this earlier. Is there anyway to adjust volume individually?
Yeah, this game and Sunday football is the actual first time I wish I had an Xbone.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
gonna try and finish up our hard run tonight. Checkpoint at the beginning of the templar encounter. Gotta save those constructs because reasons.

I'll be taking invites - especially for sunsingers - to kill/cheese the templar. silkysm00th - around 12:00 pst tonight. Send psn messages if you want in around then.

Dante316

Yays my alt titan hit 20 then jumped straight into 24, just need legendary helmet and gauntlets. Tomorrow is tiger strikes galore, might run 10x to lvl up for a raid and nightfall and weekly.

Deku Tree

gonna try and finish up our hard run tonight. Checkpoint at the beginning of the templar encounter. Gotta save those constructs because reasons.

I'll be taking invites - especially for sunsingers - to kill/cheese the templar. silkysm00th - around 12:00 pst tonight. Send psn messages if you want in around then.

Titan pulse grenade works too for the cheese.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Destiny |OT9| Try To Catch Me Raidin' Dirty
they see you cheesin
they hatin
I like this.
Also, I don't see the point of checkpoint begging. You want to get in and get one chance at a loot drop? That's minuscule. You should be begging for Templar checkpoints where you can get 2+ chests and loot drops. But at that point you should just start at the beginning and get the first chest. Full disclosure a friend randomly invited me into a (my first) hard mode raid and I got the Raid Sparrow and Mythoclast. It didn't feel good though, my Alt uses it to level it doing Daily missions and PvE trash killing. Also that fusion rifle bounty.

Fitts

It's going to be to late for me since I'm on the East coast, but is there any way that you can share that templar checkpoint with me? I intend to invite other Gaffers who want to jump in on it.

PSN: EinFurDieDamen

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Well it just sucks because any marks I earn from this point on are just going to waste and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it.
Yeah. But I would say grind out public events and overworld bounties. Super quick low effort gains. Don't forget to do nightfall and weekly.

Kydd BlaZe

I'm up for it. PSN: Kydd-BlaZe

Reule

Just finished Aetheon on Hard again and ended up with the ship along with shards. Again. I don't even care about the Mythoclast, give me a damn helmet. Gatekeepers didn't even give me anything besides shards.

Funny thing happened with the Gatekeepers. We finally made it to the conflux with the relics, defended for awhile and then it finished. Everyone was given rewards but then we were expunged. Game revived us then expunged again. Luckily when we came back we were at Aetheon. Guess we had one final sacrifice happen right when it ended.

phen0m24

Id like to think that my teams flawless raider success looked like poetry in motion. Everyday poetry took down all da vex

Flawless raider? Yeah man, that's more like the immaculate reception! (Franco Harris reference) Hopefully you got some video! That would be a thing of beauty.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
always get vanguard to 2 first on any character imo, the marks just start to pile up even without paying attention

todd360

Flawless raider? Yeah man, that's more like the immaculate reception! (Franco Harris reference) Hopefully you got some video! That would be a thing of beauty.

Someone hit the share button for it. I'm not sure if he ever uploaded it to YouTube though. I'll have to ask him.

kuppy

Isn't most if the stuff the Crucible and Vanguard vendors sell kinda trash anyway though? Or is there something else marks can be used for?
You can always dismantle it to get shards and energy, both of which I would have really liked to have.

Destiny |OT9|
10669057_311186875754739_7935607360851840943_o.jpg

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished Aetheon on Hard again and ended up with the ship along with shards. Again. I don't even care about the Mythoclast, give me a damn helmet. Gatekeepers didn't even give me anything besides shards.

Funny thing happened with the Gatekeepers. We finally made it to the conflux with the relics, defended for awhile and then it finished. Everyone was given rewards but then we were expunged. Game revived us then expunged again. Luckily when we came back we were at Aetheon. Guess we had one final sacrifice happen right when it ended.
That was so random lol.

Isn't most if the stuff the Crucible and Vanguard vendors sell kinda trash anyway though? Or is there something else marks can be used for?

The Devil You Know is awesome. It's a good way to try out different types of weapons that you might not have gotten to drop. My vendor shadow price carried me for weeks until I started getting better drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom