• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i shelved it due to the fact that i just didnt like the look of it with any shaders lol! I have nemesis which is ok, but normally run sunbreakers for sunsinger or void fang vestements for voidwalker

The only other Warlock exotic I have is Sunbreakers, which I don't use, because I don't use Solar Grenades.

Already have the chestpiece from a random drop. And it is great specially for the raid and pvp. You can throw 2 granades and Carry more heavy ammo. When you play pvp and you pick up heavy ammo you get twice as much rockets.

TTG

See you next week Xur, I already have an exotic rocket launcher and chest. This is cool, I'll have even more motes in case there ever is a weapon engram and my coins will be up to at least 23, hoping for a great exotic primary. Last Word, Suros, one of those scout rifles...

didn't like the chest armor xur had this week, so i held off. maybe i can stash my coin for next time. but i had enough motes to get an engram so why not. it ended up being the chest piece xur was selling in the first place. broke that sucker down and now i'm finally at lvl 28. good in my book!

also just about have my vision of confluence fully leveled. so i'm feeling good about the next time i do the raid.

Ataxia

Haven't played enough this week to buy anything from Xur. But, I'm already rank 30 so it's pretty pointless anywho I guess

For what? If you want a Hunter exotic it's probably the best one.
I really want the mask of the third man and suros regime. Knowing my luck both will be for sale next week :( but I am tempted to get the exotic hunter helmet.
Edit: and the chest engram gave me another warlock chest..every single exotic or legendary engram has been for warlock.

JackHerer

The Truth looks pretty awesome but I prefer HMGs. I'd rather have Gjallarhorn anyway so I'll just wait till I get that. Definitely don't want to level up two exotic RPGs.

I really want the mask of the third man and suros regime. Knowing my luck both will be for sale next week :( but I am tempted to get the exotic hunter helmet.

The effect of Mask of the Third Man is damn near useless in PVE as Bladedancing is a death sentence to anything above trash. It looks cool though, I'll give it that.

But it still gets a speed boost?

You can give it a shot but it reads right there that it applies to rare sparrows. Are you willing to find out?

JackHerer

How does Hard Light compare to Suros Regime? I have Hard Light and just unlocked its ricocheting bullets which are cool but not that useful. Anyone have both that can offer a comparison?

One thing I can say about Hard Light is that it has crappy range. Looks much cooler than Suros though.

The effect of Mask of the Third Man is damn near useless in PVE as Bladedancing is a death sentence to anything above trash. It looks cool though, I'll give it that.
Haha very true. I prob will get the helmet, pretty sure this will knock me to lvl 29 once level up, so I can start attempting to do the hard raid.

My Striker Titan is ready for war with 2x grenades:

DestinyScreenshot2014-10-1702-44-31.png~original

SgtCobra

Should I get the armamentarium for my Titan or nah? I don't really know if there are oyherother exotics in the game for my class which are better.
My Striker Titan is ready for war with 2x grenades:
Okay that is sexy, what are you wearing and how did you get this? Help a GAFfer get some style :p

How does Hard Light compare to Suros Regime? I have Hard Light and just unlocked its ricocheting bullets which are cool but not that useful. Anyone have both that can offer a comparison?

One thing I can say about Hard Light is that it has crappy range. Looks much cooler than Suros though.

I like Hard Light, but even before the nerf it wasn't that much of a heavy hitter and more of a bullet hose. The fact that your bullets ricochet mean that even the ones that don't hit an enemy can damage one, but it's not precise at all. I'm looking for something to complement mine.

By the way, does anyone have a checkpoint for Atheon on Hard mode on the Xbone? Let me know, I want to try cheesing it with a few friends, we've always done it legit. :lol

Fucking Xur, got a warlock chest for my titan T_T

I got a Titan chest for my warlock :(

Bought 3 chest engrams trying to get Crest of the Alpha Lupi for the Hunter. I got a second Lucky Raspberry and 2 Heart of the Praxis Fire. God my luck is terrible.

I bought the helm engram 4 times over the past 3 weeks trying to get Dire Skull for my lock, got 3 titan helms (one twice) and a hunter one.

Fucking Xur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom