• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
If only there was some sort of system, where you could exchange items. Obviously this is a grand concept that will take years if not decades to implement, but I have faith in the Bungie wizards. One day you will be able to exchange those items. Sort of like a trade. It'd be cool right?

nah, that will break the in-game economy and progression that has been fine tuned by bungie gods. not to mention something of that magnitude may actually break the quantum fabric of space and time itself. woah.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
You can only have 3 characters per account, right? Does that mean some of you guys are triple downing on your primary class?

LiK

I have waited weeks for xur to sell sunbro armor. I have played the nightfall every week in the hopes of getting sunbro armor. No sunbro armor.

I just spent enough motes of light to get two exotic chest pieces thinking that maybe today would be my lucky day. Nope. Got unlucky raspberry and the titan armor xur is selling today. I don't have any alts and I don't want to spend hours grinding another character. I just want to be the best sunbro I can be guys.

Dayam

X-Frame

I would of thought it was quiet easy to test, you would need twoof similar never upgraded guns/armour. then get a couple of bounties without them equipped. Turn in the first bounty with all three gun slots available for upgrade. see how much the never upgraded gun goes up. Do the same for the other gun but this time make sure the other slots are full of fully upgraded items.

Yeah I was thinking this. I hope I have enough non-upgraded items to test this tonight.

How's Xur looking today? I have a long wish list...what are his best wares?

Needed:
Hunter - Gauntlets
Titan - Gauntlets or Boots
Warlock - Everything except Helmet (Maybe even the helmet if it's the best Sunbro helm strange coins can buy).

Edit: Also Ghalgahorn or however you spell it.

todd360

I would trade my mythoclast and my two exotic chest pieces and my two exotic helmets and even a few other exotic guns for the sunbro armor.

LiK

Nothing I want from Xur. I'll wait for next week when he sells The Last Word or Hawkmoon. and I don't even care about HCs, lol

Yeah I'm like 99.9% sure my description of how xp is divided is accurate, I've played this game for long enough to know.

it seems that way. i have three weapons to level and its been painfully slow with bounties. MUCH slower than when i only have one i need to level. anecdotal, but seems to follow what you mentioned.

That's what I heard as well, somewhere. I need to know!

This is what I have assumed since I read someone claiming this here a few weeks ago. Before that I would just equip anytning and everything that needed to level.

Is there any way to test is the 5,000 XP is split between all items or if all 5 items each get 5,000 XP?

I see I am not the only one with that question in mind. Has no one really ever confirmed this? From what I can see it's a 50/50 response, some thinks it splits (like myself) others think it doesn't...

Namikaze1

Holy shit! My Warlock has Queen's Bounties on her. The fuck have I been doing lately?!

*raids with main Titan*
*created a Titan alt*
*got Vex Mythocast*
*got to 30 on Titan*

I'm so sorry, dear Sunsinger, for abandoning you!

Zakalwe

Banned
How is Truth? I don't even have a legendary heavy weapon, so this is interesting...

Damn, I want the Titan Chest piece too. Anyone want to carry my Lv 24 Warlock through the Weekly Strike later? :D I need 8 coins.

You need to be 25.

Also you don't need to be carried. Do it on your main and switch to your warlock at the end, means you can actually help and not be a burden.

I see I am not the only one with that question in mind. Has no one really ever confirmed this? From what I can see it's a 50/50 response, some thinks it splits (like myself) others think it doesn't...

I'd test this but I'll be damned if I cba to count pixels on some bar. Bungie tried their damndest to obfuscate critical game mechanics. If only stuff had concrete numbers I'd kinda like that.

Tovarisc

Good start to day.

On alt I got 14 coins, 2 legendary engrams and Xûr gamble gave me Heart of the Praxic Fire on first try.

Now I have over 70 coins and almost full gear set of what I want for my warlock.

Nothing I want from Xur. I'll wait for next week when he sells The Last Word or Hawkmoon. and I don't even care about HCs, lol

I didn't care about HCs either... then I got the Hawkmoon.

I never thought I'd say this, but it's causing my Shadow Price to take a back seat.

I'd test this but I'll be damned if I cba to count pixels on some bar. Bungie tried their damndest to obfuscate critical game mechanics. If only stuff had concrete numbers I'd kinda like that.

I doubt it would come down to counting pixels. If you have three weapons equipped, the bar should move 1/3 less than if you have just one weapon equipped. Would probably be the easiest to test on a green since the bars take less to fill.

LkPr

Looks like i'll be swapping out my sunbreakers for Light Beyond Nemesis tonight! Breakers will be replaced with raid gear tho

EL CUCO

I have waited weeks for xur to sell sunbro armor. I have played the nightfall every week in the hopes of getting sunbro armor. No sunbro armor.

I just spent enough motes of light to get two exotic chest pieces thinking that maybe today would be my lucky day. Nope. Got unlucky raspberry and the titan armor xur is selling today. I don't have any alts and I don't want to spend hours grinding another character. I just want to be the best sunbro I can be guys.

Many are called, few are chosen.

Praise the sun!

Rubenov

So, anyone tried using Atheon's Epilogue against the Oracles after upgrading it for extra Oracle damage? Is it worth upgrading this weapon?

Bullets spray all over the place.

I understand why Pocket Infinity got nerfed. That thing still fucking wrecks in the Crucible, holy shit. Managed to get the second part of the Invective bounty done in one match.

todd360

Look at it in all it's glory. I wish to be brave too.

sdg6zdS.jpg

Gambled 2 exotic engrams. Got my third Alpha Lupi Titan chest and another Voidfang. No sunbro chest.

I can now confirm that dismantling an exotic takes a long ass time.

E92 M3

I understand why Pocket Infinity got nerfed. That thing still fucking wrecks in the Crucible, holy shit. Managed to get the second part of the Invective bounty done in one match.

8 shots was too unstable for PVP, anyway. Even with that said, nerfing for PVP and PVE are too different things.

Namikaze1

Oh shit! I can still do the Queen's mission for legendaries! Quick, I need someone to tag along and help me with the missions! I'm just a lowly level 23 Sunsinger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom