• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT8| Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

biaxident

Vault was pretty nuts, atheon seemed pretty hard and buggy but we eventually got it. Got a confluence out of it so all good, fun stuff. Kinda wish they'd have more mechanics like these either in strikes, or even some smaller raids. Sucks that the next raid is paid dlc.

giphy.gif

Atilac

Thanks for the invite Atilac, we finally got it after a while (got my other lock friend to help). Bunch of ships and sparrows dropped, 1 guy got a vex and I ended up with a chatterwhite and sparrow. Still have no raid gear :(

My pleasure, glad I could help some gaffers out. Real happy one of you bastards got the vex

HighOnPCP

So I'm thinking about making an alt soon...to use him as a god damn vault.

Bungie plz? Hotfix: Select one of the 3 vault sections? press L1 (L2) or R1 (R2) to go back or forward a page?...have at least like 5 pages? thank you?

Raxus

So I'm thinking about making an alt soon...to use him as a god damn vault.

Bungie plz? Hotfix: Select one of the 3 vault sections? press L1 (L2) or R1 (R2) to go back or forward a page?...have at least like 5 pages? thank you?

Armor vault space is a waste. I never have more than 7 pieces in there since there is only a few armor pieces I need.

HighOnPCP

Armor vault space is a waste. I never have more than 7 pieces in there since there is such few armor I need.

Kinda yeah. But I am just keeping all the random exotics I get for other classes and I get those ALOT. I have not received a single exotic from a Xur engram for my Warlock...But I do have 5 Hunter and like 4 Titan exotics. Also a bunch of legendary ones because when I get my alt to level 20 I just wanna have those ready then and there.

DesertFox

Anybody else having problems with Destiny on Xbox One? I keep getting error code 0x807a1004 when trying to connect to a party and when I try to matchmake for pvp it just sits at 1/6 evaluating guardians.....

ocean

Banned
Guys, does anyone want to Raid? Fresh or from a checkpoint, Normal or Hard... whether you want to join me or just give me an Atheon checkpoint, I'll take anything right now.

a_javierp on PS4. My Titan needs Gauntlets and a Chest for 30!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
leveling new pieces of gear is tedious zzz

Try leveling an alt. Getting murdered by Level 6 mobs on Earth all over again is really something.

I also think it's ridiculous that faction rank isn't shared between characters. It would go a long way toward encouraging alts if you could gear up right away at Level 20.

I went to Xur completely expecting myself to buy the Truth launcher, but man I would just never use that thing.

So I bought the Armamentarium chest armor for the Titan I'm currently leveling. Max Discipline + 2 Grenades = grenades FOR FUCKING DAYS. So Good.

So i bought the collectors edition at launch (love it)
I come to charge my ghost for the first time.. and... the connector is broke (it is the female connector is actually rattling around inside)
So i contact GAME who offer to replace it :D woot.

They have posted me a full brand new collectors edition with everything again fuck yeah :D

They have also charged me £149.99..

*sits waiting for them to open to fuck someones eyes out*

leveling new pieces of gear is tedious zzz
That's how I feel leveling all these damn exotic weapons. Anyone know how well those items work that xur sells to help leveling up?
Try leveling an alt. Getting murdered by Level 6 mobs on Earth all over again is really something.

I also think it's ridiculous that faction rank isn't shared between characters. It would go a long way toward encouraging alts if you could gear up right away at Level 20.
I actually leveled my titan really fast, but that was because I had my friend run me through the game on all the hard difficulties.

I want to make one suggestion for destiny. Just one slight change, but would be absolutely major.

When you sign in, now bear with me, you spawn in the tower and access the star map via view/touch pad. With the added location of "Orbit" where you can create your Fireteam.

Or just be able to create fireteams while in different locations and the option to "join" your fireteam leader in their world. Think WoW parties.

Oh and you can make raid fireteam, let's call them battalions or companies. Battalions/Companies can patrol in groups of 6 but cannot do missions. Also accessing the star map while on any planet.

Okay my slight change grew as I typed. Going to orbit is tedious.

Ken

I would love to be bored leveling raid gear...too bad that i have none :/

dolaneverythingwasassshards.jpeg

I wish I was leveling raid gear. I'm leveling Armamentarium and a legendary helmet that replaced my exotic helmet.

I'm on alt #1 (my titan). Had to do the faction grind to rank 2 for FWC and Vanguard again and it was a snooze. At one point I thought about just making the alt the same class as my main so I wouldn't have to faction grind again.

ocean

Banned
Patrol Assasinate mission where you have to kill a level 8 Vandal with a red mark on him? 25 rep.

Vanguard Tiger Level 24 Strike? 25 rep.

#suchbalance

Frenden

Banned
Grinding faction rep for legendaries is the worst part of this game. Even the end game shard shit is better.

Leveling a new Warlock. The best stuff for my build will require Vanguard and FWC rep. Ugh. After getting rank 3+ in all vendors (even Iron Banner) except Dead Orbit on my main character, having to do this again infuriates me. Vendor progress should be account wide, not character wide. That, or allow any class to buy any class' armor.

Well... I got the Universal Remote from a level 24 strike.

Also, my alt hunter hit 30 before my main warlock because in 15-20 warlock clears, no boots.

Suck a dick, bungie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom