• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

hydruxo

So DGAF

I'm thinking about hoping on this game again even though I quit early one in Vanilla. Thing is tho, I'm also in the market for a Xbox One cuz I need Halo 5. I originally played Destiny on PS4, but I aint paying for two online subscriptions, fuck that. So I think I'm just gonna start over in Destiny on the Xbox One.

Do I need this Dark Below/House of Wolves DLC or do I just get TTK? I heard the first two DLC were kinda ass and nobody probably playing the raid no more, so I wanted to be sure. There's a deal on Xbox Ones that gets you Destiny for free, so I just get that and pay the $40 for TTK instead of $60 for the Legendary Edition.

And ya'll got Xbox One clans and shit right? Seeing a lot of PSN tags around here

Do you still own a physical copy of vanilla Destiny? If you do, Gamestop is going to be running a promo where you can trade it in and get $20 credit towards the legendary edition of TTK. That's the way to go if you're looking to get back into the game. Either way though, get the legendary edition of TTK regardless because you'll need the previous DLCs to play TTK.

Anastasis

I dunno if it's been asked, but with the new systems coming into place is there any point in upgrading with the various factions to the point where they are just ready to roll over? I've already done it as it's a habit from the previous DLCs but I am curious if it will really matter

Yes! A lot of us are planning on doing it. Hopefully it will work as in the past.

III-V

Do you still own a physical copy of vanilla Destiny? If you do, Gamestop is going to be running a promo where you can trade it in and get $20 credit towards the legendary edition of TTK. That's the way to go if you're looking to get back into the game. Either way though, get the legendary edition of TTK regardless because you'll need the previous DLCs to play TTK.

OFC right after I bought the digital legendary

what's the best way to farm treasure keys? i never get them in the chests in patrol. did anybody ever figure out if there's a consisten way to get them with the queen's bounties, or is it just random?

Trakan

Anyone think we'll get some surprises this week like before HoW we got the Wolves, Petra in the Tower, and new weapons dropping in crucible?

Anastasis

what's the best way to farm treasure keys? i never get them in the chests in patrol. did anybody ever figure out if there's a consisten way to get them with the queen's bounties, or is it just random?

Get, complete and turn in a queen's bounty from Petra in the reef. First one you turn in per week per character should be a guaranteed key.

Silvard

Isn't this speculation at this point?

Still have plenty of time. Just plan it out.

Sure, but none of the weapons from the preview had the reforge node on them, only infusion. And at the Gunsmith only HoW guns showed up on the reforge field.

Sure, but none of the weapons from the preview had the reforge node on them, only infusion. And at the Gunsmith only HoW guns showed up on the reforge field.

Yeah even though reforging was awesome, some people spent all their weapon parts. That's gonna sting when Tk rolls around.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned

PoE 28 was best for me. I got 5 in one afternoon but its all luck from those 2 chests.

Truphenom

So last night it took me 58 minutes to find a Trials group on xbox lfg (since everyone checks stats and mine aren't great). Finally my 12th or so message, someone actually replied back. They just said LF1M with no requirements so I'm always going to try those.

I hit a gem of an lfg group. They were cool people that obviously knew each other calling themselves by their first name. And they were like-minded that dislikes Thorn blinking shotgunners and we got along well.

1st ticket, 4-1 so we refreshed. 2nd ticket, 9-0 including a 0-4 comeback and 0-3 comeback. And my reward, the one I've been looking for the entire trials on ps4:

PC3BBj7h.jpg

I'm always in awe when I run into a cool group on lfg especially xbox since most of the time it's kids. Only the 2nd time in all of my random lfg trials groups.

Tonight or tomorrow, I want to take my Warlock for final trials.

Yea there's a lot of kids, but I usually run into some pretty chill dudes. The last time I had a shitty time is prob when Crota was still worth raiding.

Also, did I miss the memo? Where can I turn in crap for motes of light??

neoism

..... really :O
rip in peace me then... I was a little on the fence but lol
:p :D last time i checked this it was only worth 7 bones or something.....

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Is anyone gonna be running a new character this Tuesday? I might go with a Hunter since it will be my least used then apply the TTK boost to my Warlock.

Top Bottom