• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DeutschGAF |OT3| 99% Sausage Fest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Der Film hat FSK 12. Ohne Begleitung eines Elternteils dürfte das Kino ihn nicht reinlassen.

Ist dann einfach mein Sohn. Er wird im Januar 11.

Diese zeitliche Begrenzung kann aufgehoben werden, indem eine personensorgeberechtigte (z. B. Eltern) Person das Kind begleitet. Alternativ darf auch eine erziehungsbeauftragte Person (Personen ab 18 Jahren) benannt werden, dazu wird der von einer personensorgeberechtigten Person ausgefüllte Erziehungsauftrag benötigt.

phoenixyz

Aus der Kategorie: Dinge, die mir noch nie passiert sind.
tumblr_oi6vkcd5X51s5b5tzo1_500.jpg

Aus der Kategorie: Dinge, die mir schon häufig passiert sind.

Ladekabel

Für eine neue Seite.

Inspiriert von wrowa:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1233247.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ladekabel, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.

t1cxE6r.gif
Shadow Warrior: Special Edition -- MB-3C7D92ED8A89B38A - Taken by Sesuadra
Bastion -- MB-B96C342BD8B37BE7
FTL: Faster Than Light -- MB-D427497F65C46B7E
Lethal League -- MB-AE1ACB652F97699B
Limbo -- MB-D536D1338575E7FE
Mark Of The Ninja -- MB-C5A45194C17567C8
Metal Slug 3 -- MB-550EC9BD83553177 - Taken by Vuze
Trine 2: Complete Story -- MB-40D973686909BF12

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Fand ich recht cool:

STAR WARS Audience Reaction 1977

This audio was recorded in 1977 when my mother took me to see Star Wars.
(for the second time)
Hearing her laugh (@ :42 & @ 2:54) and cheer with me and the rest of the audience is absolutely priceless to me.
You can also hear me making laser beam sounds at the end of this recording, because "Star Wars" got me all fired up! :)

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_oi6vkcd5X51s5b5tzo1_500.jpg

Aus der Kategorie: Dinge, die mir schon häufig passiert sind.

Diese Comicserie ist echt so unfassbar on point :)

So, bin heil angekommen. Morgen werd ich fucking noch älter als eh schon, und es kotzt mich dezent an. Immerhin auch Weihnachten.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Das Feel, wenn man zum ersten Mal in Jahren ein Paket ohne Tracking versand hat, das nicht ankommt und wahrscheinlich zurückgeliefert wird und man ein mega ungutes Gefühl hat...

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Das Gefühl, wenn du Geschenke einpackst und alle erwarten, dass das Ergebnis super aussieht, weil du ne Frau bist.

Also Bitte! Erwarte ich definitiv nicht. Ich mein...ich hab dir schon Geschenke gegeben die ich schnell in Alufolie gepackt hatte xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom