• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT3| Turn On Elective Mode, Get an Authenticator

Status
Not open for further replies.

syllogism

Just found a legendary pants. Anyone want to buy?

ZUtEl.jpg
I take it this is NA? If it's EU I'll buy them

Dahbomb

BTW guys we have an entire thread on the Community forums for AH/sales stuff.

Got booted/disconnected from Act 1 Inferno when Butcher was less than 10% health. :/

I would've been in the 0.5% of people who have cleared Act 1 Inferno.

If any of you are disappointed about the itemization/auction house/skill/social aspect of the game and haven't tried Path of Exile, I highly recommend it. They work closely with the community and do tons of patches. The gameplay and art style aren't quite on diablo 3's level, but I think diablo 3 has made me realize that I play loot games for very different reasons than those two things.

RPGCrazied

If any of you are disappointed about the itemization/auction house/skill/auction house aspect of the game and haven't tried Path of Exile, I highly recommend it. They work closely with the community and do tons of patches. The gameplay and art style aren't quite on diablo 3's level, but I think diablo 3 has made me realize that I play loot games for very different reasons than those two things.

Isn't that still in beta testing?

idlewild_

BTW guys we have an entire thread on the Community forums for AH/sales stuff.

Got booted/disconnected from Act 1 Inferno when Butcher was less than 10% health. :/

I would've been in the 0.5% of people who have cleared Act 1 Inferno.

And then you get to join the 90% of people past Act 1 that hit a huge fucking wall and feel like quitting :p

Ferrio

Banned
Inferno Act IV getting easier and easier. I can clear all the way up to diablo with not much trouble. Ya there's plenty of deaths, but never any complete roadblocks.

Isn't that still in beta testing?

Yep, but there's tons of content for a beta; since the game is f2p they aren't concerned about you seeing too much. I haven't played in a few weeks, but I think they're adding act 3 to the beta, and they have 4 difficulties plus something called maelstrom of chaos which is basically inferno but the levels aren't linear.

Actually going through my email, I got picked for beta, so I'm downloading now. Since I can't seem to play D3 right now.

I think you'll really enjoy it. Like I said, the combat isn't quite on par with diablo 3(it starts out really slow, more akin to diablo 2), but give it a chance. Its damn fun.

LordCanti

Anyone else up for Act 3 Inferno (NA) chest runs? Basically you just go to a WP, run a few feet, see if there is a chest and then repeat. With multiple people, chests get found a lot faster.

LordCanti

I can do that if I can get the waypoint :l

Join my game, and you'd get it wouldn't you?

I think Im going to try it solo first just to make sure I can even make it to the chest.

You're a DH right? It's so easy. Go through one door, and if you see a fire pit with a grate over it (and a chest on top) you're there. If you see a door, or anything that isn't a fiery grate with a chest on it, you re-roll.

Shouta

Lost an auction on a pair of pants I wanted at the last second, so assy. Had to settle for something with slightly lower stats.

If any of you are disappointed about the itemization/auction house/skill/social aspect of the game and haven't tried Path of Exile, I highly recommend it. They work closely with the community and do tons of patches. The gameplay and art style aren't quite on diablo 3's level, but I think diablo 3 has made me realize that I play loot games for very different reasons than those two things.

I may have to check it out. I was going to wait and give Torchlight 2 a go, but it sounds like the whole game is open - that is there will be no closed servers, so it looks like I will have to pass on that. I imagine PoE is either the same or both?

Definitely can't get into D3 as much as D2 and LoD in their respective times. They really hurt the longevity of this game in my eyes.

Dahbomb

YAY unlocked Whimsyshire!

Time to farm the fuck out of it.

I actually came in to report that the Inferno quest select thing appears to be "fixed". My previously unlocked Inferno quests are no longer unlocked.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH hilarious! 9 different stats!

HYcH2.jpg

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
And then you get to join the 90% of people past Act 1 that hit a huge fucking wall and feel like quitting :p

I am a member of this group.

I've got my character strong enough to sneak by large mobs/elites that would kill him, but knowing the solution to getting to the end is to farm bosses and stuff with large magic find until I win the diablo lottery AND it's an item I can use, I'm not interested. I'll wait until patch/AH gets items at low price/expansion.

One frustrating thing is that as I leveled up prices in the AH inflated mad. Then as I started selling they deflated. So much gold mining...lol.

Also, I like how many "Legendary" items are weak, and there's hundreds of them being sold at 10-20k in the AH, along with a few of the same item/stats in the millions.

x3r0123

Join my game, and you'd get it wouldn't you?

You're a DH right? It's so easy. Go through one door, and if you see a fire pit with a grate over it (and a chest on top) you're there. If you see a door, or anything that isn't a fiery grate with a chest on it, you re-roll.

i wouldnt mind joining
US?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
But all are weak and only 2-3 actually matter for you class. A blue item will beat it.

hence, why I thought it was hilarious.

Anyone else up for Act 3 Inferno (NA) chest runs? Basically you just go to a WP, run a few feet, see if there is a chest and then repeat. With multiple people, chests get found a lot faster.

If you still have room I've been doing them solo for about 20 minutes now. Wouldn't mind speeding it up some. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom