• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT2| Enchantress: Look! More hidden loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cowboy

I was actually very surprised earlier, out of the EU clan 1 person was online (me), I've never actually seen just 1 person online - it felt weird.

th3dude

Just to post an update. Invites WILL start tonight. I'll do a first wave of everyone on the list.

I'll be online within 2 hours or so of this post to start.

Thanks!

Wickwire

wooooo! brag post

kHwFtvjl.png

Signed up for new clan and voted for GAFGold.

Family stuff tonight = I can't play. If this rested leg bonus is true tomorrow night when I log on I will get a nat slayer or a witching hour. If I don't, that theory is bs.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Well ... I've placed my request.

Has anyone seen Raticus lately?

I've been in Vegas for a friend's wedding. Should be back online tomorrow evening.

I'm signed up. Use NeoGAF for the tag I'd say. (can't leave oldGAF until I'm on tomorrow)

When setting up clan permissions, give officers the "set note on others" permission so we can set clan notes with GAF names, and make sure members get "see notes" (should be on by default)

ElyrionX

Signed up for the new clan. I play virtually everyday so it will be good to play with some of you guys.

Oh and NeoGAF for the tag would be fantastic.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Fender changed the MOD for GAF, so there should be more signups from there soon.

IceMarker

If we're merging the clans I want to stay an officer dude and see our glorious leaders keep their position as well! Looking at you, Raticus and Ashodin!

bigb0ss

Banned

Attention! If you want to be in the new, consolidated NA GAF Clan, keep reading!

We have created a form to sign up for the new NA GAF clan. You need to QUOTE THIS POST to see it.

In the coming days, we will be shutting down the old GAF and GAFO clans so we can all play together in one clan. There are a lot of inactive players now so rather than kick everyone out, we decided to start a new clan and invite anyone that has interest.

Again, quote this post to see the link, sign up, and I'll post info in here once we get closer to sending invites.

I can set up the clan tonight and start inviting, unless someone else wants to be the leader.

It is also important that you leave the current clans. We can start this process as early as tonight, but I believe you need to leave the current clans before you can get invites to new ones.

Please add me to the new clan. I just left GAF MAX.

Bigboss#1282

Please add me to the new clan. I just left GAF MAX.

Bigboss#1282

Press quote on the post which will reveal the hidden link to fill out the short sign up form.

Had a funny moment using Rift it Forward last night. Was running T2 rifts and after a few runs I had someone not leave but I didn't actually realize it until it the end. He opened my rift and then I just went straight on expecting him to leave, but didn't really pay attention. I got to the rift guardian and he ported to me and my reaction was just..wait, what the hell. I asked why he never left and he said it was his first time and he thought he was meant to stay. I then explained how it actually works and he was a bit embarassed, I let him stay for the shards again and he then left straight away. At least he understands now!

ElyrionX

Picked up a Vyr pants last night. Thinking of experimenting with a full Tals+Vyr combo.

Also, crafting is such a huge pain. Materials are so rare and rolls are so random. In the midst of getting Captain Crimson and Aughild for my WoW build.

I tried T6 solo yesterday and I have no idea how people do this. I consider myself to be pretty well geared but a pack of ranged whites can decimate me very quickly. I deal enough damage but I take too much as well. My resists are nearing 2k with armour at 8k.

Granadier

Can I just post the signup link from sn1pes so people don't have such trouble with it?

Frant1ck

Attention! If you want to be in the new, consolidated NA GAF Clan, keep reading!

We have created a form to sign up for the new NA GAF clan. You need to QUOTE THIS POST to see it.

In the coming days, we will be shutting down the old GAF and GAFO clans so we can all play together in one clan. There are a lot of inactive players now so rather than kick everyone out, we decided to start a new clan and invite anyone that has interest.

Again, quote this post to see the link, sign up, and I'll post info in here once we get closer to sending invites.

I can set up the clan tonight and start inviting, unless someone else wants to be the leader.

It is also important that you leave the current clans. We can start this process as early as tonight, but I believe you need to leave the current clans before you can get invites to new ones.

I just left gaf maximum :(

Can you add me to the new awesome clan.

R1ck#1917

Thanks!

IceMarker

So when are the invites?

If we're doing this let's get it over with, but I'm very worried there are going to be multiple issues with this, and we're going to end up with another <GAF>, <GAFO>, and <GAFMAX> all over again.

Can I just post the signup link from sn1pes so people don't have such trouble with it?

It's done this way so only people actually logged into GAF can see it.

Hint, its in the very first line. Literally where it says [QUOTE[EMAIL...

EDIT: It auto completed my quote hint making for some stupidly formatted posts. Sorry.

Granadier

It's done this way so only people actually logged into GAF can see it.

Hint, its in the very first line. Literally where it says

Ahh, I see.

So when are the invites?

If we're doing this let's get it over with, but I'm very worried there are going to be multiple issues with this, and we're going to end up with another <GAF>, <GAFO>, and <GAFMAX> all over again.

Judging by the amount of people in GAF that didn't know this was happening, I wouldn't be surprised.
It's worth a try though I guess. Lots of people will fall through the cracks, but hopefully they can get back in through this thread.

Geez this was sudden?

It would have easier to have designated people from each of the GAF clans gather a list of actives within the clan, you know easier to see whos active and was already in the clan. That would give people in the clan time to see and know what's up rather than pointing them to a forum to find a link to this sign up with no rules or process?

th3dude

Geez this was sudden?

It would have easier to have designated people from each of the GAF clans gather a list of actives within the clan, you know easier to see whos active and was already in the clan. That would give people in the clan time to see and know what's up rather than pointing them to a forum to find a link to this sign up with no rules or process?

We posted on all of the clans in game as well. The primary goal is to get all of the active players in one clan. This one won't fill up any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom