• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT2| Enchantress: Look! More hidden loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashodin

I'm all for starting a new consolidation clan and just pooling members from the three clans into it.

We could call it GAFCON.

eek5

We should have scy compile a list of the 150 most lucky RNG-blessed players and create a tinfoilgaf clan where we get the best drops all the time and every game we create has the midas touch.

th3dude

He's the GAF leader, so any plan that involves weeding out inactive accounts would require his participation.

I agree we need to figure out a number. I made the suggestion the other day, but maybe we can start a post where we quote each other and get a list. Maybe a google doc or something as well.

This is probably a pretty good idea just to be sure we have a reasonable number. I have a feeling the number will be well below 100, but it would be good to check.

What if we made a Google docs spreadsheet then put the link up in the clan info or notes? Might be overkill but, we'd know for sure they're active then.

J. Bravo

i haven't had time to play much lately because of school winding down (or up , I guess) but my final is tonight and is my last day so should be a lot more active from now on.

jersoc

yes please, be nice to have a new clan with active people. its only natural people stop playing. its been a month+ after all.

scy

We should have scy compile a list of the 150 most lucky RNG-blessed players and create a tinfoilgaf clan where we get the best drops all the time and every game we create has the midas touch.

but then I won't be in the clan

dengatron

scy and i would not be invited to this clan, unless you really wanted jekangboards and magefists.. lol

th3dude

I have a Google Form created for folks to sign up with. Who are the officers I should send it to to post in game for the other clans? Bl4ckSunsh1n3 is handling GAFO.

scy

CXL3QCE.jpg

That's what our loot looks like :( That was ~2h40m of work or so. I've kept track of our drops for the past ~week and it's held pretty consistent at 3/person/hour. We get a lot of stuff, it just kind of sucks.

Though we've hit a good streak recently with all the Thunderfuries, Shard of Hate, and set pieces (that aren't for me). Or basically grats Negator a lot.

scy and i would not be invited to this clan, unless you really wanted jekangboards and magefists.. lol

#16 this morning ;__;

I hope it rots in the aether.

I won't be home for another three hours or so. Not sure of anyone else is on that could make the post.

Can someone link the doc here as well?

th3dude

Attention! If you want to be in the new, consolidated NA GAF Clan, keep reading!

We have created a form to sign up for the new NA GAF clan. You need to QUOTE THIS POST to see it.

In the coming days, we will be shutting down the old GAF and GAFO clans so we can all play together in one clan. There are a lot of inactive players now so rather than kick everyone out, we decided to start a new clan and invite anyone that has interest.

Again, quote this post to see the link, sign up, and I'll post info in here once we get closer to sending invites.

I can set up the clan tonight and start inviting, unless someone else wants to be the leader.

It is also important that you leave the current clans. We can start this process as early as tonight, but I believe you need to leave the current clans before you can get invites to new ones.

th3dude

Who gets to become clan leader of GAF and GAFO??

With great power comes great responsibility.

But seriously, I don't really care who leads it. I'm happy to do it to start the invites tonight. If someone else wants to, I can give them access to the sign up sheet results.

Ashodin

Awesome job you guys are doing, I don't have as much time anymore since launch (my kickstarter for my game was a success so you know, gamedev). I signed up!

With great power comes great responsibility.

But seriously, I don't really care who leads it. I'm happy to do it to start the invites tonight. If someone else wants to, I can give them access to the sign up sheet results.

With great power comes...

Fuck it. Sounds like a plan to me.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Can we just have GAFNA and GAFEU instead of the other names?

Would make it pretty simple, and since we will only have two clans now I think it could work.

Can we just have GAFNA and GAFEU instead of the other names?

Would make it pretty simple, and since we will only have two clans now I think it could work.

Can we separate the letters so it doesn't look like all one weird word? Remember, these are going to be in front of our character names!

something like <GAF-NA> or whatever

I'm fine with GAFNAH and GAFEWW
lol Ashodin gets it

Hmm.. the link didn't work. Maybe because I'm at work. I'll try at home later.
same here. stupid Websense filters.

garath

Signed up. Would be nice to throw out some random invites to GAF'ers when I have an hour to play. I solo a lot with my odd and short playtimes.

Xamdou

So what's the new clan going to be called? Can't we just get rid of the inactive members in the original gaf clan to make room for new ones? Also what's the max clan limit?

Active main branch gaf clan members should get first dibs in invites as well.

Put my name up too. I was mostly grouping with some friends but they are all too busy (kids, moving-yes I am OLD) to be on much.

I generally am around in primetime PDT hours with some mornings depending on how my work schedule plays out.

Ashodin

So what's the new clan going to be called? Can't we just get rid of the inactive members in the original gaf clan to make room for new ones? Also what's the max clan limit?

Really active OG gaf members should get first dibs in invites as well.

It's better to make a new one and have all the active members from all three who play often join that one. Then the people who aren't as active can come back and still play with those in their respective clans (if they haven't moved over) and/or join the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom