• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Audioboxer

Yay, looked what just dropped for my level 49 crusader :)

IMG_20140830_212705.jpg

Guess I shall be switching from sweep to blessed shield lol. I guess shattering throw would be the best rune as it splits it up even more? Anyone care to explain the logic behind the 6 extra ricochets? Would it count if it split to 3, so 3x6?

Not so sure on fist of the heavens, I like heavens fury better I think.

Yay, looked what just dropped for my level 49 crusader :)

IMG_20140830_212705.jpg

Guess I shall be switching from sweep to blessed shield lol. I guess shattering throw would be the best rune as it splits it up even more? Anyone care to explain the logic behind the 6 extra ricochets? Would it count if it split to 3, so 3x6?

Not so sure on fist of the heavens, I like heavens fury better I think.

Yep. Shatter splits the shield into 3 shards. Each shard ricochets off of enemies and environment objects 6 times. So 18+1.

You'll want something to get into the middle of packs with this. Steed does a good job. Its a big wrath spender so make sure you get good positioning to maximize ricochets. Use Provoke and Glare with runes that grant Wrath and keep on trucking.

Velcro Fly

So I got the game and got my pauldrons just fine. Trying to get this ring and I successfully linked my account but no ring in my stash. Am I doing something wrong? It's not a huge deal but it feels weird.

Brokun

So I got the game and got my pauldrons just fine. Trying to get this ring and I successfully linked my account but no ring in my stash. Am I doing something wrong? It's not a huge deal but it feels weird.

If you are on PS4 exit the game, go to Settings, PSN, Restore Licenses, enter the game and check your inventory/stash again.

Stainless

I got the ring with the treasure goblin and i just quick-equipped it during a battle....for the next 10-15 seconds I was trying to kill the guy. Took me a while to scroll through inventory to see what it was that summons. Definitely enjoying wizard

nowai

Ah, cool, thanks.

Wow, the people on my friends list must have been mainlining this game, lol.

I'm playing through on hard now solo, I figured I should learn the ins and outs of the new skill/rune system and just take in the story.

Don't forget a lot of us played vanilla and started ROS with a good number of Paragon levels.

X-Frame

Which one should I go with?

0NatbX2l.jpg

Currently doing T1 without any issues, and just got that Deadmau5 necklace. All of it's abilities compliment my build since I am working on Holy % damage, plus I have a 2-piece of the Blackthorne so I have the Elite bonus from that as well. I just lose out on a lot of strength and critical chance ..

Yep. Shatter splits the shield into 3 shards. Each shard ricochets off of enemies and environment objects 6 times. So 18+1.

You'll want something to get into the middle of packs with this. Steed does a good job. Its a big wrath spender so make sure you get good positioning to maximize ricochets. Use Provoke and Glare with runes that grant Wrath and keep on trucking.

Damn that's awesome

Is there a specific place to get that shield to drop?

Just realized that the previous link is broken or I don't know how to post it lol Anyway, so here is my WD on T4, I think I'm gonna move him to T5 today.

http://youtu.be/MOD1BcFxIZg

Still missing a lot of things I want for my build, like the Sun Keeper and better ring and amulet. I'm still using lvl 60 Tal Rasha amulet and lvl 60 Zunimussa Pox, cause I haven't found anything that can top them. No luck with Tusker and Theo either, but can't complain, since I have full Zunimassa's and Jade Harvester's sets and both combine give some nice stats.

BumRush

I'm still a low-level wizard (raising a newborn = little time for anything else) at level 16. Anyone care to toss me something, it'd be greatly appreciated. PSN: Massy-Boy

Haines

Banned
Just realized that the previous link is broken or I don't know how to post it lol Anyway, so here is my WD on T4, I think I'm gonna move him to T5 today.

http://youtu.be/MOD1BcFxIZg

Still missing a lot of things I want for my build, like the Sun Keeper and better ring and amulet. I'm still using lvl 60 Tal Rasha amulet and lvl 60 Zunimussa Pox, cause I haven't found anything that can top them. No luck with Tusker and Theo either, but can't complain, since I have full Zunimassa's and Jade Harvester's sets and both combine give some nice stats.

As a new wd...fresh 70 what skills should I use to grind for some gear now

Rifts are intense. Just did my first one and I had the Nemesis horns start to go off as I got hit by 3 rare monsters at once in an open field. Purely out of luck I managed to kill it before I died, so I still got the gift after respawning.

Atkison04

Which one should I go with?

0NatbX2l.jpg

Currently doing T1 without any issues, and just got that Deadmau5 necklace. All of it's abilities compliment my build since I am working on Holy % damage, plus I have a 2-piece of the Blackthorne so I have the Elite bonus from that as well. I just lose out on a lot of strength and critical chance ..

Thanks for the level 70 legendary earlier today man! That thing will do way way way more damage than what I can roll with now :)

JJD

This is so fucking bullshit! Had 2 presents on my mailbox as soon as I reclaimed then the game crashed and now they are not on my mailbox or inventory!

Samus4145

Been hunting keys all day. Act II and Act III Keywarden refuses to drop them? Does the drop rate increase with difficulty? On Torment I right now.

ZangBa

Why is that? I've read on some other Crusader discussions that Crusaders have a hard time generating Wrath end-game or something like that.

Wrath generators are just generally really bad and waste of a skill slot. With the proper setup and gear you won't need them anymore. I don't use one myself, I just spam Blessed Hammers and never run out of Wrath. I don't even need Provoke.

funkypie

Banned
I have some endgame questions.

the rings people have mentioned for crusader and DH is the best apparent way to get them is to grind normal act one? Do they only appear in act one or can you get them in rifts too?

is the normal campaign better for act one or bounty mode for the grind?

I take it is normal to exclude the torment gear from legendary drops.

Also i'm using darklight on my crusader with fists. I currently use the fissure rune with lightning damage, is the fire rune better with +fire elemental damage?

If anyone could help cheers.

ZangBa

If anyone could help cheers.

1. RoRG only comes from the caches in Act 1. The chance for it to drop increase starting with Torment II+. It's best for you to grind it out on normal.

2. You are better off grinding bounties in Act 1 than anything else.

3. Use whatever rune corresponds to the elemental damage you are increasing.

Top Bottom