• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Which one should I go with?

0NatbX2l.jpg

Currently doing T1 without any issues, and just got that Deadmau5 necklace. All of it's abilities compliment my build since I am working on Holy % damage, plus I have a 2-piece of the Blackthorne so I have the Elite bonus from that as well. I just lose out on a lot of strength and critical chance ..

Halcyon's Ascent is just a Deadmau5 easter egg that makes enemies dance, do not seriously use that item.
Been hunting keys all day. Act II and Act III Keywarden refuses to drop them? Does the drop rate increase with difficulty? On Torment I right now.
T1 carries a 20% chance of key drop from the warden, goes up by difficulty.

Jabba

Banned
Just choked against a Nemesis few minutes ago. Had him to to less than a quarter health. Stood in the same spot and thought I could finish him. Boom dead. I know better too. All the Nemesis I've killed, always been moving around.

Got overconfident with my newest aquired weapon, just before the encounter. Crit damage went from 138% to 343%. Crit chance is 37.50%. Would like chance higher though.

Also, thank you to all the gaffers who sent and accepted friends requests and the gifts.

PARANO1A

Can I get some tips on exactly what I should be doing once I hit the 70? I'm doing T1 bounties which is fine but where do rifts, shards, bosses etc fit in?

Basically... I hit the 70. What's the step by step guide on how to keep moving forward?

X-Frame

Thanks for the level 70 legendary earlier today man! That thing will do way way way more damage than what I can roll with now :)

No prob! Did I send you a Legendary or a Rare though? Or are you talking about a gift? Seriously, logging in and seeing that you have a mail is an awesome awesome feature, haha.

Halcyon's Ascent is just a Deadmau5 easter egg that makes enemies dance, do not seriously use that item.

Ahh, that is what I figured. Will salvage it.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Which one should I go with?

0NatbX2l.jpg

Currently doing T1 without any issues, and just got that Deadmau5 necklace. All of it's abilities compliment my build since I am working on Holy % damage, plus I have a 2-piece of the Blackthorne so I have the Elite bonus from that as well. I just lose out on a lot of strength and critical chance ..
I got that Deadmau5 amulet a couple of days ago. I salvaged it instantly! :D

BokehKing

Banned
First time I went into a rift and experienced this, I love this game, just the happiness mixing with the violence and mayhem was amazing

lHhhqKJ.jpg

Finally got enough gear to manage Torment 2. Enjoying my Wizard Cold setup. Trying to farm Tal Rasha but only have head so far.

Does anyone have a spare Tal Rasha part to spare?

Can I get some tips on exactly what I should be doing once I hit the 70? I'm doing T1 bounties which is fine but where do rifts, shards, bosses etc fit in?

Basically... I hit the 70. What's the step by step guide on how to keep moving forward?

Keep farming bounties and you'll earn a lot of blood shards and rift fragments. Use rift fragments to gain access to the rift and do rift runs. Gamble for items with Kadala and hopefully you can get something nice (usually not though). Soon you'll be ready for T2, then repeat to get ready for T3-T6.

Buzza

I'm on Act IV and a lot of trophies are not showing on PS4. Anyone else have problems with trophies on PS4? The bosses I've killed and act II and III are still missing. The game itself shows completed in the challenges section.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Everyone public game I've joined today has people using hacked items. Really Blizzard? Did you even try? Oh well, Destiny is coming soon.

I'm on Act IV and a lot of trophies are not showing on PS4. Anyone else have problems with trophies on PS4? The bosses I've killed and act II and III are still missing. The game itself shows completed in the challenges section.

Not all in game challenges have trophies associated with them. I haven't had any problems with trophies on PS4. Are you logged into PSN? Maybe if you view trophies and sync with the servers?

Audioboxer

Yep. Shatter splits the shield into 3 shards. Each shard ricochets off of enemies and environment objects 6 times. So 18+1.

You'll want something to get into the middle of packs with this. Steed does a good job. Its a big wrath spender so make sure you get good positioning to maximize ricochets. Use Provoke and Glare with runes that grant Wrath and keep on trucking.

Bloody hell blessed shield with shatter and 6 ricochets wrecks everything.

Is the PS4 version a good place to start for someone who's never played a Diablo game before?

When I was in the store looking at the box, I was a little put off by the focus on the expansion...like I should already have played DIII.

Nokterian

First time I went into a rift and experienced this, I love this game, just the happiness mixing with the violence and mayhem was amazing

lHhhqKJ.jpg

That's Whimsey Shire it was on PC a secret level 2 years ago because people complaint about the color and such this was there anwser but very cool indeed.

Buzza

Not all in game challenges have trophies associated with them. I haven't had any problems with trophies on PS4. Are you logged into PSN? Maybe if you view trophies and sync with the servers?

I just got my trophy for killing diablo but not for some of the other bosses that should have trophies nor for compleing act II or III. Trophies are synched. It's weird.

nonnocere

Is the PS4 version a good place to start for someone who's never played a Diablo game before?

When I was in the store looking at the box, I was a little put off by the focus on the expansion...like I should already have played DIII.
The first four acts are included. And to be fair the game has been out two years.

EekTheKat

Finally got my RRoG - I hoarded around 16 T2 caches before popping them all at the same time. Funny how one item totally changed my character.

Now currently running Aughild's(bracers + hat) + Ashera's (gloves + shoulders+ feet) + Captain's (belt + pants) set all at once for my Wizard. I think I can fit Bor's set (weapon + chest) in that as well.

Though I think I'm okay with the current setup, now to just farm more forgotten souls to re-enchant a few pieces.

1. RoRG only comes from the caches in Act 1. The chance for it to drop increase starting with Torment II+. It's best for you to grind it out on normal.

2. You are better off grinding bounties in Act 1 than anything else.

3. Use whatever rune corresponds to the elemental damage you are increasing.
You saved me a lot of pointless rebooting, thank you.

Matriox

So uh...my Templar just achieved immortality. Wish I found the enchantress equivalent. I much prefer her but she's so squishy.

Damn. I want the templar one. I had found the scoundrel one but I never use him lol. Also, what are the odds of finding a legendary potion?? I found +77 Resist when used for 5 seconds but havn't heard any of my friends finding one yet?

Kurod

Banned
Damn. I want the templar one. I had found the scoundrel one but I never use him lol. Also, what are the odds of finding a legendary potion?? I found +77 Resist when used for 5 seconds but havn't heard any of my friends finding one yet?

Not sure what the odds are but the Butcher in torment 2 dropped the regen one for me the other night.

Hi guys,

I've been following this thread for awhile and have been meaning to say that people can add me on xbox live (gamer tag: Green Embers) for gifts and such (I don't play online that much). I'll go post my info in the other thread too when I find it.

Anyway been doing T1 rift runs and just had an awesome chain so I figured I would share the end of it (stupid 30 seconds only).

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...968&authkey=!AGIUK4fALfiADTs&ithint=video,mp4

I took down a few elites and tried to keep it going but got too excited and flubbed it there at the end, otherwise it would have been higher, lol.

This game is so addicting.

Bloody hell blessed shield with shatter and 6 ricochets wrecks everything.
Now be like me and pretend every run will get you Gyrfalcon's Foote. Then be sad you never see it :(

But if it does drop, now you can swap a generator for some damage perks :D

But then you quickly come to your senses and realize RNG hates you by increasing your sadness by 10% per legendary that is not Gyrfalcon's Foote :(

Think I might be ready to do some co-op, get some rifting going. Did the entire campaign solo, until someone joined my game moments before the final boss in act v.

robotrock

Banned
man i just finished this game on the xbox one and the achievement for completing act 3 never unlocked nor did the challenge for defeating malthael

HGStormy

Banned
Just gave away all the legendaries I don't use to some random wizard.

I hate when I'm on the fifth bounty and the host decides to quit so it resets sigh

Top Bottom