• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Orca

Just hit the Cuddlebear and Chubby Pink Unicorn level in a rift. We laughed our asses off - it's too bad it was only the one level in a two level rift and the boss wasn't a giant stuffed bear or anything.

If anyone out there has a spare Flayer they don't/can't use, please send it my way. PSN: BlackAcidDevil

I've gone back to using toads, and I really, really need a Flayer. The closer to 70 the better.

bobawesome

Finally cleared the story mode for the first time.

BwVKtW_IQAA_6LE.jpg:large

Can't say fighting Malthael on Torment 1 was much fun.

I'm also looking forward to using my Skycutter to cheese level 49 characters to the top.

TEH-CJ

Banned
Just got back from thailand. Couldnt wait to turn my ps4 on to put some hours into diablo. I was gone for 7 days so i had 20 legendary items gifted to me. To my excitement i mashed the x button so i could reveal all these legendary gifts....then my fucking ps4 crashed.

Restarted my ps4 hoping that all these items would still be there...nope! All gone!!! Plz tell me i can get these items back??

P.s typing on phone

I've been doing adventure mode at T1 difficulty and I don't really know if I'm doing the right stuff.

I just join Rift games and run them over and over again hoping to get some legendary stuff and spend my shards which rarely gives me anything nice. Is this the endgame?

I've been doing adventure mode at T1 difficulty and I don't really know if I'm doing the right stuff.

I just join Rift games and run them over and over again hoping to get some legendary stuff and spend my shards which rarely gives me anything nice. Is this the endgame?
The impression that I get is that the endgame is being able to conquer t6 rifts.

Prometheus Zero

Neo Member

Pretty much.. "End Game" is all about discovering the most efficient build you can with the gear you have to farm for the desired build that you want. Ideally you striving for the gear that will allow you to solo Torment 5 and 6.. SO look up what gear you would eventually want on a site like Diablofans, then start farming.. The fun part is, along the way you will get crazy legendaries that have affixes that can completely change how your character will work. Exe.. as a DH you can get a chest that reduces the cost of fire abilites by 20% plus giving you 20% more fire damage,... suddenly you'll want to stack +fire damage.. reroll some gear, and change what spenders you are using to see how fast you can kill things. As you acquire more and more interesting gear, you can eventually keep bumping up the difficultly and legendaries will start dropping more and more often, untill one day you will have all the gear for those Higher tomrments... then well then its on to the next character!

Ambient80

Anyone have any tips on getting the smash 50 things achievement? Seems pretty difficult considering your timer stops after like half a second of not breaking anything.

zou

my best drops come from doing the no kill bounties. funny and a bit sad, 50h of playing the game yet the best items came from the miner's bounty chest.

edit: though compared to 1.0 this is still awesome. oh and no more fucking stacks. I swear, every fucking thing they came up with as an improvement over d2 has been utter shit: assigning points to stats sucks, so let's move it to your gear instead. stacking town portal sucks so we'll put a 5 second timer on it. stacking potions sucks so we'll put a cooldown on it. jay hates boss runs so we'll make you get 3 stacks instead that you'll lose super easily and that don't carry over to the next act and make sure diablo only drops blue trash.

oh and of course the story wasn't that great in d2, so in d3 they made it a joke and forced you to sit through it, complete with epic wow cut scenes.

/rant, fucking stacks

David___

Banned
Anyone have any tips on getting the smash 50 things achievement? Seems pretty difficult considering your timer stops after like half a second of not breaking anything.

I got it in the graveyard tile-set that's in Act 5. I went around the perimeter and worked inwards while spamming the movement ability(in my case it was the horse as a crusader.)

EekTheKat

So in about 2 weeks I've done more on the console version of this game than I did in 6+ months of PC Diablo 3. And I still haven't played MP lol.

Suffice to say that the game changed a whole lot since I last played.

my best drops come from doing the no kill bounties. funny and a bit sad, 50h of playing the game yet the best items came from the miner's bounty chest.

edit: though compared to 1.0 this is still awesome. oh and no more fucking stacks. I swear, every fucking thing they came up with as an improvement over d2 has been utter shit: assigning points to stats sucks, so let's move it to your gear instead. stacking town portal sucks so we'll put a 5 second timer on it. stacking potions sucks so we'll put a cooldown on it. jay hates boss runs so we'll make you get 3 stacks instead that you'll lose super easily and that don't carry over to the next act and make sure diablo only drops blue trash.

oh and of course the story wasn't that great in d2, so in d3 they made it a joke and forced you to sit through it, complete with epic wow cut scenes.

/rant, fucking stacks
What miners bounty? Which act is that on?

Top Bottom