• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

JJD

YESSSSSS!!!

Finally managed to get my Ring of Royal Grandeur and while grinding for Horadric Boxes on Act. 1 I got my Stone of Jordan as well!!!

Both have good stats (nothing outstanding) and as soon as I have enough money to consistently craft higher lvl. jewels I will re roll the stats I don't want and they will be better!!! :-D

Sooo happy right now! It only took 15 Horadric Boxes opened all at the same time with a Fortune buff from those dungeon spires and Magic Find around 60% (from Cain's Set and a helmet with a Flawless Imperial Topaz). The RRoRG was the ONLY legendary I got out of the 15 boxes! LOL!
WORTH IT!

My DPS dropped considerably (from 1440K to 1115K) when I equipped then but I think it's no big deal, specially considering I still don't have the best gear or weapons for Demon Hunters.

When I finally find some Marauder Gear, another Hand Crossbow and an amulet I'll be pretty much done.

Felow Demon Hunters I have 3 questions:

1 - Were are the best spots and difficulties to grind for the Marauder set, Natalya's Vengeance and Ouroboros???

2 - I'm thinking of not using a quiver and going with a Natalya's Vengeance (when I find it!) and my current hand crossbow Calamity. I have a lvl. 70 Bombardier's Rutsack but I think it's stats are a bit lacking. I lose a lot of DPS when I trade one of my weapons for it. On the higher Torments which is more useful: casting Mark of Death (20% damage boost) on everyone you shoot or having 4 sentries?

3 - Finally I was doing fine on Torment II solo with my current stats (1115K DPS, 8440K defense and 3190K life) on which difficulty I should be playing? I felt like a glass cannon on Torment II. I had no problem killing mobs and even elites but if they surrounded me I was done. Thank God I've found the amulet that absorbs those rotating lasers! If I find the potion the let's me pass the walls Elites conjure I'll be set!

moojito

Up to Lv. 17 with Demon Hunter and I've been dying a bit on Expert, mostly to Scavengers and Carrion Bats. Funny enough I didn't have any trouble with the Skeleton King, but those particular trash mobs cause me a lot of problems for some reason. I bumped the difficulty down to Hard and it's more manageable now. On one hand, I'm really having a blast with Demon Hunter, but on the other hand I'm dying more than I'd like. Should I switch to a different class (even though I'd hate to lose all the time I've put into the game thus far) or stick it out with Demon Hunter? Any general DH advice for my level?

I'd stick with it. I've been levelling a DH this week and I had real trouble at the lower levels, even having to go down to normal for a while. Now I'm at level 57 and finding master difficulty a bit on the easy side. DH definitely ramps up in power quickly.

As for tips, get the templar and spiderbro companions to slow things down for you. The frost elemental arrow thing is awesome too.

For anyone who is not playing a monk or is. Here is a build i use on the PC version but off course it adepts nicely on PS4 or any console these days with UEE.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aVfdSk!UXWg!bYabcZ

And here is my monk with the gear i have. For your information i still need to put some things different with the mystic but she is a huge money sink and need to farm more forgotten souls.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nokterian-2469/hero/31384332

When patch 2.1 will hit on console those legendary's gems are so worth it and there pretty amazing. At this moment i am melting elites and other trash like it's nothing in Torment 2. Trying to complete Aughild's set and i know those lasers suck ass but poison is even worse i see that more getting Mara's Kaleidascope that heals you from poison is so damn good.

Most important is spirit generator for using your abilties i have fallen in love with the monk again on PC and will do in time make a new one on PS4. Crusader at this moment fits so good on PS4 and i am having fun with it.
I like playing a monk in groups, but a lack of ranged attacks makes it a pain sometimes when solo.

My WD is getting there, nowhere near strong enough tho.
xSQkr0j.jpg

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I'd stick with it. I've been levelling a DH this week and I had real trouble at the lower levels, even having to go down to normal for a while. Now I'm at level 57 and finding master difficulty a bit on the easy side. DH definitely ramps up in power quickly.

As for tips, get the templar and spiderbro companions to slow things down for you. The frost elemental arrow thing is awesome too.

Awesome, thanks for the advice! I'll definitely be sticking with DH, I think. It's just such a fun class.

Saganator

Been grinding for four days for that damn RRoG, I've done at least 100 Act I runs. On the second day, my buddy joins and I tell him what I'm doing. He didn't even know what the ring was, but he decides to farm with me. Drops for him after a couple hours. Ugh.

Kamina

Golden Boy
Been grinding for four days for that damn RRoG, I've done at least 100 Act I runs. On the second day, my buddy joins and I tell him what I'm doing. He didn't even know what the ring was, but he decides to farm with me. Drops for him after a couple hours. Ugh.
Care to farm together?
I am looking for it too, with no luck either.

BokehKing

Banned
What do I need to do that barbarian triple fire jump? That looks insane

PS why does everyone do bounties/rifts in Act 1 90% of the time

Kamina

Golden Boy
Sure. I'll be doing Act I Normal split runs for a couple hours. I'll add you once I start (still drinking my coffee and waking up). Or you can add me now, PSN Trucido-
On it, looking forward to have a farming-partner who doesn't quit randomly. :)

BokehKing

Banned
Level 37 DH here. Is there a way to power-level myself to level 60/70?

I'm in Act 2, btw.
Make a friend in here who will beat act 5 with you, then go into adventure mode instead of story

Or make a friend on here who is 70 and jump into their rift/bounty and level like crazy

yamo

I can give it to you, but it's with Dex, so you'd have to replace that when enchanting it with sockets. Just so you are prepared. :)

I got a lvl 70 crusader with a SoJ that has fire damage too, so trying to make some kind of fire build. Not sure im doing to well though as I am paragon lvl27(ish) and only have like 200k damage so far.

I'm not that good yet regarding gear and what to enchant for, so if you think it would suit another character better feel free to give it to someone else instead :)

funkypie

Banned
So found many legendary weapons for my crusader today. so much I am spoilt for choice on how to build round them.

I have my darklight build I was using but now I have;

gyrfalcons foote for blessed shield spam, I already had the jekangbord in my stash.

thunderfury blessed blade of the windseeker - has a chance to blast for light dmg and jumps up to 5 targets.

Mortal drama - doubles the number of bombardment impacts. Would need CD reduction gear and to make a bombardment build but sounds OP as fuck.

Odyn son - 31% chance to chain light enemies. not exactly sure what damage it does, was hard to test with so many numbers on screen.

Jaces hammer of vigilance - increases the size of blessed hammers. Did a test, they look fucking huge.

faithful memory. nothing special but is 3k dmg and 2h.

whatever I pick will need lots of souls to roll new stats on them.

Saganator

On it, looking forward to have a farming-partner who doesn't quit randomly. :)

Well, there will be quitting as soon as Act I is done. I'll quit when it's done, and then you can rejoin me. It only takes me a second to start the new game. I can't use voice chat btw, people are still sleeping in my house.

What is your PSN? Or add me... Trucido-. Bout to start.

Kamina

Golden Boy
I got a lvl 70 crusader with a SoJ that has fire damage too, so trying to make some kind of fire build. Not sure im doing to well though as I am paragon lvl27(ish) and only have like 200k damage so far.

I'm not that good yet regarding gear and what to enchant for, so if you think it would suit another character better feel free to give it to someone else instead :)
I can enchant it for you if you want. :)

Well, there will be quitting as soon as Act I is done. I'll quit when it's done, and then you can rejoin me. It only takes me a second to start the new game. I can't use voice chat btw, people are still sleeping in my house.

What is your PSN? Or add me... Trucido-. Bout to start.
Done. :)

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Kadala gave me a Thunderfury, Vyr's Pants and Tal Rasha's Chest piece in one session. What is this..

Now if she could give me a Shard of Hate that'd be swell.

#FirstWorldProblems

Saganator

Done. :)

Been trying to tell you on voice chat... we're on normal because it's a lot quicker to split up and do the bounties solo. Get 4 people in the group doing bounties, the whole area gets done in like 5 minutes. No point to running together

Audioboxer

Into the ROS expansion, loving it. Much darker setting.

Almost at level 60.

Sad a yellow sword replaced Odyns Son which dropped from Diablo, such a cool weapon lol.

Drops are getting better than my shield Jekangbord but I can't replace it yet due to blessed shield.

Just unlocked mystic. Had a quick go with re-enchanting. Are there are basic rules I should know about in regards to it?

Goteki_45

Guys quick question, I've reached lvl 27 paragon on my demon hunter and I now want to create another character of a different class. Whats the best possible way to quickly lvl up a new character? If there is one

nonnocere

Guys quick question, I've reached lvl 27 paragon on my demon hunter and I now want to create another character of a different class. Whats the best possible way to quickly lvl up a new character? If there is one
Up the difficulty to balance time and stringing together mob kills. Or ride the coattails of a friend who's a higher level.

David___

Banned

If you're doing it solo, set your difficulty to T6 and farm the bounties A Miner's Gold in act 2 and A Miser's Will in Act 5. Took me around 5 hours to level a fresh Barbarian to 70.

yamo

Well that would obviously be super nice but it would feel greedy to ask for more. Do what you feel like, i'm happy either way. :)

And no hurry! Im on vacation with the family until wednesday anyway. Thinking about D3 more than I should ...

Top Bottom