• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

I know a lot of times I'm just playing solo managing inventory or something random and people join my game cause I forget to change my settings.

But this is when random people join my game and don't leave town.

Some literally enter the game and don't move at at all.

I figured they intend to just go in later and pick up any drops laying around.

If you're doing it solo, set your difficulty to T6 and farm the bounties A Miner's Gold in act 2 and A Miser's Will in Act 5. Took me around 5 hours to level a fresh Barbarian to 70.

Ive been trying to do this for almost an hour now and its not working. Mobs are spawning and killing me instantly which is making the quest pause. Then, once it finishes, i dont get any xp.

Bought about 75 helms from Kadala in an attempt to get a Mask of Jeram. Only 1 legendary in all that crafting, and it wasn't the one I wanted.

I lost count of how many I bought, trying for the same thing. Last night I was running some Rifts with my friend, who's playing a Crusader. Damned helm dropped for him. It wasn't bad enough that he was getting a Legendary every other loot drop, and I was getting about 1 per Rift. I hate RNG. lol

David___

Banned
fuck i just cant drop this damn RoRG

over 50 caches now

I cranked the difficulty to T6. If it didn't drop I closed the application from the PS4 OS. Took about 5 ish resets with 7 caches at a time.

Ive been trying to do this for almost an hour now and its not working. Mobs are spawning and killing me instantly which is making the quest pause. Then, once it finishes, i dont get any xp.

Pretty much need to kite them around the area. It was so much easier before they patched it.

Nokterian

Does anyone want this?

7ac78b0cc0.jpg

Oh man i want that on my WD..need to level him but that puppy i am searching it for so long on PC but never got it.

SDCowboy

But this is when random people join my game and don't leave town.

Some literally enter the game and don't move at at all.

I figured they intend to just go in later and pick up any drops laying around.

Yeah I get it all the time where someone joins and doesn't move.

Atkison04

I don't even know, haha. I know I need a RROG but that is it, I don't know enough of what's in this game to know what I want, besides the biggies like Darklight, FotF, etc.

Do you have Aughild's Lvl 70 plan perhaps?

Thanks again for the hookups x-frame! You were right earlier, they are rare items that you've been sending me. At the time the stats on them were looking pretty legendary to me though! (still are!)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Imagine, when I first thought about making this thread, I was worried that it would bomb and not reach like 5 pages.

200 pages later, I can only say one thing: GATT DAAEMN DiabloGAF!!!

Anyone else use the wuss tactic when using the Crusader of running away from enemies while using Phalanx Bowmen, and Heaven's Fury?
I thought I was the only one! That and bombardment with higher critical chance rune, especially since I have the room and a set piece that put my critical % at 90! Torment 1 is now less of a hassle!

CREMSteve

Man, I have no clue what everyone is talking about in here. I'm on Act V, first time playing the game and I'm really enjoying it. But in here, everyone talking what appears to be endgame stuff and I'm clueless, lol. Once I finish Act V, will all of your gibberish start making sense?

RoKKeR

Man, I have no clue what everyone is talking about in here. I'm on Act V, first time playing the game and I'm really enjoying it. But in here, everyone talking what appears to be endgame stuff and I'm clueless, lol. Once I finish Act V, will all of your gibberish start making sense?

Haha yes there is a new lingo that pops up once you really start putting time in. I don't really follow much of it either but I hope I get to end-game stuff this time around.

Lima

Has blizz said anything about patching put the hacking exploits?

They can't. They would need to get rid of the import save feature from last gen. You can't mod any shit on the new consoles. It's all done on the old gen and then exported to PS4/XB1.

Finished the missions in the first area..

Kinda boring! Where's the "fun" ? lol

I still haven't spent the points except for one on int I'm 13+ now.. Any guide on how to spend the points for a wizard? And can I reset them?

EDIT: I'm also stuck at the screen where I'm trying to join another playr's party. It only says "joining" Can't I cancel?

EDIT2:
BwYInvZCcAAV49k.jpg:large

I don't even know, haha. I know I need a RROG but that is it, I don't know enough of what's in this game to know what I want, besides the biggies like Darklight, FotF, etc.

Do you have Aughild's Lvl 70 plan perhaps?

No, sorry. I don't have any spare plans. But you will be better served with what funkypie have to trade. :)

Well, I do have a spare RoRG with Str, but I want to trade it for a Fate of Fell.

X-Frame

Thanks again for the hookups x-frame! You were right earlier, they are rare items that you've been sending me. At the time the stats on them were looking pretty legendary to me though! (still are!)

Haha, I've been sending you any Staff's that I get. Once you hit 70 they should compete I think with what you find, otherwise feel free to salvage!

check your pm. I have darklight too.

Awesome!

No, sorry. I don't have any spare plans. But you will be better served with what funkypie have to trade. :)

Well, I do have a spare RoRG with Str, but I want to trade it for a Fate of Fell.

Understood! I'm sure we will be doing business in the future. :)

Finished the missions in the first area..

Kinda boring! Where's the "fun" ? lol

I still haven't spent the points except for one on int I'm 13+ now.. Any guide on how to spend the points for a wizard? And can I reset them?

EDIT: I'm also stuck at the screen where I'm trying to join another playr's party. It only says "joining" Can't I cancel?

You can reset Paragon points. Look at the bottom of the screen and it should tell you which button resets it. I think it's Square on PS4.

As a wizard, I put my points into Movement Speed, Cooldown Reduction, Resistance to All, and a mix of Reduced Resource Cost and Life on Hit.

You can reset Paragon points. Look at the bottom of the screen and it should tell you which button resets it. I think it's Square on PS4.

As a wizard, I put my points into Movement Speed, Cooldown Reduction, Resistance to All, and a mix of Reduced Resource Cost and Life on Hit.

Thanks. Any penalty to resetting them? or I can just reset whenever I want?

Also, I'm still stuck at this screen.. been 15 mins.. any solution?

BwYInvZCcAAV49k.jpg:large

CREMSteve

Does anyone else occasionally get the glitch where you can see other players' damage numbers?

That's an option in Settings. I turned mine on, I prefer to see how my damage is comparing to others.

Also, I'm still stuck at this screen.. been 15 mins.. any solution?

That happened to me once, the person on the other end is in a pause screen and until they resume gameplay or quit out, you're frozen there.

HGStormy

Banned
Just tried out a new build with arcane dynamo, meteor shower and electrocute with surge of power. Since my attack speed is so fast, I get the arcane dynamo bonus in about 2 seconds of electrocuting as well as regenerating all my mana, and since there's no cool down on meteor shower I can spam it. So much fun :D

SDCowboy

I'm in a T4 rift right now and something just isn't passing the smell test to me. Either my guardian just flat sucks or there's something going on with some of these guys' DPS. "We" just killed the rift guardian in literally 2 seconds. With this group, I'm pretty much just along for the ride. lol

HORRORSHØW

I have an extra Stone of Jordan for a Crusader if someone wants to trade?

+20% Lightning skill damage
+464 Strength
+1625 Life per Hit
Increases Wrath Regen by 1.97/sec
+150 Arcane Resistance
+29% Damage to Elites

name your price!

i'll be working all day today, but i'll be on later. have a lot of crusader gear.

Just hit level 70 last night. Any advice on good crusader builds for the endgame? Or the gear I should be trying for?

Also if anyone on XBone wants to add me that'd be great too. Gamertag is: Greendomo.

HORRORSHØW

Just hit level 70 last night. Any advice on good crusader builds for the endgame? Or the gear I should be trying for?

Also if anyone on XBone wants to add me that'd be great too. Gamertag is: Greendomo.

definitely shoot for a full akkhan set, or 5 pieces with the rorg. torment 6 demands you be in constant AC mode.

Kamina

Golden Boy
Oh man i want that on my WD..need to level him but that puppy i am searching it for so long on PC but never got it.
If you want it you can have it. Just offer forward something else of value, for example your current weapon, to a fellow member. :)

You don't want it? I can't use it but I would stash it until I could. I'm the7thAssassin on ps4 if you really want to get rid of it. I'm trying to pay it forward and send lower level than me gaffers weapons that I out grow.
It is nice and all but i have superior weapons by now. If Nokterian doesnt want it or doesn't reply within the next two hours you can have it.

nubbe

It is funny when you have to check the difficulty level because shit is dying so fast
T2 is like so easy now.. feels good

Is funny when I join a T3 rift and everyone dies on an elite encounter while I solo it... har har

blackjaw

I just rolled a crusader on XB1, level 7 in the middle of first act. If you have any leveling gear you are going to trash feel free to send my way! Gamer tag: blackjaw360

Samus4145

Grimløck;127832138 said:
definitely shoot for a full akkhan set, or 5 pieces with the rorg. torment 6 demands you be in constant AC mode.

Speaking of Akkhan set, I have a second shoulder piece drop on PS4.

Let me know if anyone wants.

Top Bottom