• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Vorheez

Could I realistically do all my bounties on normal, collect a ton of caches and then open them in torment? Or is that just false hope? Hahah

My wife and I are playing this on the PS4 via couch co-op. I have every class at level 70 on the PC, so the console interface took a bit of getting used to, but even after only 5-6 hours into the PS4 version I think I prefer it. It's just amazing seeing and playing Diablo 3 on a 70" TV with my wife. It looks really, really good.

Diablo 3 also plays amazingly well on the Vita via remote play, which I haven't read very much about at all.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Yes, as in realistic or false hope? :p

Bounty Caches don't scale or change depending on difficulty.

They also don't scale with levels so they're set when they're generated on the character that gets them from Tyrael.

E.g. farming caches on a Wizard and then opening them on a Barb will still give Wizard tailored items in most cases (it's semi-random).

yamo

Realistic :p

Bounty Caches don't scale or change depending on difficulty.

They also don't scale with levels so they're set when they're generated on the character that gets them from Tyrael.

E.g. farming caches on a Wizard and then opening them on a Barb will still give Wizard tailored items in most cases (it's semi-random).

All right.. its possible but will not ammount to any better loot.

Omnicent

Slowly progressing my Barb. These level 16 Lut Socks (500 shards + kadala at lv 11 and I got to of them. Praise be to rolling for Luts when there are few legendary boots at that level.

W9IvM7u.jpg

Look foward to bunny hopping around soon.

SDCowboy

I'm gonna say it again, in pugs, they need to make it so once someone enters a rift, you have 1 minute to get your butt inside or you get kicked. If you just want to dick around in town or go AFK, get out of the group.

Every T5 rift I join has at least one guy with triple socket weapon, no exceptions. And here I am working my ass off to get extra 100k DPS on my wizard.

/sigh

I'm gonna say it again, in pugs, they need to make it so once someone enters a rift, you have 1 minute to get your butt inside or you get kicked. If you just want to dick around in town or go AFK, get out of the group.

This frustrates me so much about playing online. I can't fathom why so many people bought this game to just sit in town and do nothing.

Bought about 75 helms from Kadala in an attempt to get a Mask of Jeram. Only 1 legendary in all that crafting, and it wasn't the one I wanted.

Surge

I've seen a lot of people doing this especially in HC mode.

Nokterian

I'll have to try that when 2.1 hits the console. Some of your skills are 2.1 only.

Although I can't imagine playing without Epiphany right now.

Yeah it's totally different now on pc with 2.1. Exploding Palm is sooo satisfying and the legendary gems is a totally new level of play.

Just finished the game..

I'm at anyones disposal lol.. Level 70 wiz on PS4

ZonGz/Myoclonic Jerk

I wana have some fun :p

EDIT: But first, need to fix myself a nice single malt drink <3

Question.. Can I plug in my phone headset to use the mic?

Drame

Got Piro Marella and Golden Scourge plans for my Crusader. Crafted the Golden Scourge switched to a firestarter build and oh my. This build just wrecks things.

I've also been gearing my other toons and will be jumping to random Gaf games later tonight!

SDCowboy

There really needs to be a kick player option.

I don't know, that seems like it could be abused for no reason. I think it would be easier for there to just be a a warning once someone enters saying they have 30 seconds or a minute to get in or get out. lol

Jpm989

Neo Member
I've never played a Diablo game before but I figured I'd pick this up while waiting for Destiny. I'm definately glad I did, now it can't stop playing over the weekend lol.

Psn is jangocast, up for playing today if anyone wants.

Just finished the game..

I'm at anyones disposal lol.. Level 70 wiz on PS4

ZonGz/Myoclonic Jerk

I wana have some fun :p

EDIT: But first, need to fix myself a nice single malt drink <3

Question.. Can I plug in my phone headset to use the mic?
Most will work okay, you might just have to play with the settings.

Gifts ONLY scale if you leave them unopened in the mailbox, if you have taken the items out but haven't ID'd them, they will not scale and have been set to the level you're currently at.
Yeah, that was a bummer. I still get a lot more gifts than my GF, so I hoped if I let her unwrap them, it'd roll for her instead, but no such luck.

Audioboxer

iYdHEPVnBqHm0.jpg

So happy. Happy happy happy. Shit's melting.

So happy for you. I'm using blessed shield with the shield that splits it into 6 pieces, but I'm only level 60.

Out of interest, where did this drop for you? Is it a specific act end-game, or completely random?

Also I don't think I'll ever grow tired of seeing that orange light from a legendary drop lol.

ImboSlice

So happy for you. I'm using blessed shield with the shield that splits it into 6 pieces, but I'm only level 60.

Out of interest, where did this drop for you? Is it a specific act end-game, or completely random?

Also I don't think I'll ever grow tired of seeing that orange light from a legendary drop lol.
Kadala, actually. First time she was somewhat nice to me.

IllumiNate

Sold my physical copy for $60 and purchased digital for $65! (Canada) Really good cause I'd prefer to have this digitally since I'll be playing it for a long time.

X-Frame

I have an extra Stone of Jordan for a Crusader if someone wants to trade?

+20% Lightning skill damage
+464 Strength
+1625 Life per Hit
Increases Wrath Regen by 1.97/sec
+150 Arcane Resistance
+29% Damage to Elites

Top Bottom