• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

ZenaxPure

...god damn please get that shit on console ASAP.

It's.... Pretty ridiculous. The clan loot feed was spammed with rorg yesterday.

It's a great change honestly, means you can finally try to get one with decent stats (as hard as that is). I got one in less than 10 caches on T3.

Wings sent to :

- ryhian
- deathgodgrimmjow

Friends request sent to:

- hydruxxo
- xRaptor_1
- stray_dog_strut
- Existanz
- JonTheBarbarian

Number45

My build is still far from ideal (but I'm used to it, and I don't have any gear that lends itself to a specific play style), but I think I'm at the point that I can safely (relatively) move to T2 from T1 now.

I had the most insane rift level yesterday - the graveyard from act 5 and the mobs didn't stop the entire level. I actually had to run around the level when I'd cleared it to make sure I didn't miss any drops. ^_^

Also, that levelling trick using a Misers Will in act 5 is great. Took probably less than four hours for my WD - Barb is taking longer (spirit walk/vessel make WD the ideal class for these runs). Even with poor luck (sometimes I have to refresh a huge amount of times before the bounty pops).

On the downside, now I have to find decent gear for two characters.

Ade

Still looking for Wings and Akkan set pieces (aside from Shoulders,Chest,Legs) on the XB1.

Have Akkan Shoulders, Hallowed Sets, Cains Sets, Crimson and a couple of Grypfalcons Feet going spare.

XBL: AdyCarter

Wings sent to :

- ryhian
- deathgodgrimmjow

Friends request sent to:

- hydruxxo
- xRaptor_1
- stray_dog_strut
- Existanz
- JonTheBarbarian

What??? You giving away those sexy wings???
If you have any left, I would LOVE a pair.
I don't know what I have to offer in return.
Add me and we can barter.
Psn: Bright-Light

Wallach

It's.... Pretty ridiculous. The clan loot feed was spammed with rorg yesterday.

It's a great change honestly, means you can finally try to get one with decent stats (as hard as that is). I got one in less than 10 caches on T3.

I just looked at the actual drop rates, it is literally 100% to get a legendary on T6. It jumps from 1.5% at T1 (which is the same for everything below T1 as well) to 50% at T2 and scales up from there.

Long overdue in my opinion.

blizzard pls gogo

Is this DPS/Armor normal for a DH?

If so, as a Crusader with Akkhan gear... I'm jelly. Need to enchant better stuff, I suppose.

imbLwYzwL6vEx.png

quest

Not Banned from OT
Is this DPS/Armor normal for a DH?

If so, as a Crusader with Akkhan gear... I'm jelly. Need to enchant better stuff, I suppose.

Because of the extreme cool down needs it makes a shotgun crusader very hard to gear. It requires almost perfect gear to get damage up high. It is pretty much the hardest build in the game to get great. I am stuck at 22-25 million per beam(with out globes) until I can get a crit hit damage RoRG,holy SOJ or a FOTF with cool down so I can ditch captain crimson and the RoRG. Then there is trying to get the quadfecta HellSkull with str/chc/+HF/cool down. Shoulders I can get str/vit/cooldown/+HF and chest I can get str/socket/vit and +HF damage.

Yasuraka

Kadala must be in the mood for loving this day... 2 peices of Akkhan! Feet and Hands. Probably pish but they will do till I get better rolls.

Oh and cheers Boofa! That nemesis totally bent be over in T1 haha

hydruxo

I got two Akkhan pieces last week in a day, but no luck with any other holy shotguns components since then :( RNG hates me right now. If this keeps up over the weekend, I might have to ditch D3 for a while to focus on Destiny.

Number45

Because of the extreme cool down needs it makes a shotgun crusader very hard to gear. It requires almost perfect gear to get damage up high. It is pretty much the hardest build in the game to get great. I am stuck at 22-25 million per beam(with out globes) until I can get a crit hit damage RoRG,holy SOJ or a FOTF with cool down so I can ditch captain crimson and the RoRG. Then there is trying to get the quadfecta HellSkull with str/chc/+HF/cool down. Shoulders I can get str/vit/cooldown/+HF and chest I can get str/socket/vit and +HF damage.
Is there somewhere that lists the stats you should be going for on each slot? This is the hardest part for me, working out what I need to go for in each slot.

Oh and cheers Boofa! That nemesis totally bent be over in T1 haha
Got invaded at the worst possible time the other day, engaged with two other elite packs already. To make matters worse, it spawned and immediately trapped me in the red laser vortex of hell. >_<

Then last night I got invaded while in act 1 normal bounties. The poor thing.

I just looked at the actual drop rates, it is literally 100% to get a legendary on T6. It jumps from 1.5% at T1 (which is the same for everything below T1 as well) to 50% at T2 and scales up from there.

Will this update get into PS360? Pretty please with a cherry on top, Blizzard?

Audioboxer

Just had a cindercoat drop at level 46 for me.

2 sockets
%13 fire damage
145 str
159 bit

Resource cost of fire skills reduced by 24%.

Given my level what are my options for a decent fire based build? Thanks

I thought that war horse would be useless, but with the fire rune it's actually fun as heck to run around setting the ground on fire even if for only seconds.

quest

Not Banned from OT
Is there somewhere that lists the stats you should be going for on each slot? This is the hardest part for me, working out what I need to go for in each slot.

Got invaded at the worst possible time the other day, engaged with two other elite packs already. To make matters worse, it spawned and immediately trapped me in the red laser vortex of hell. >_<

Then last night I got invaded while in act 1 normal bounties. The poor thing.

This is where I have been getting my information. It is a large thread but you can find the info needed for what to shoot for to get beam damage up high and good defense. The gear requirements are just absurd to be honest. I can see it taking 500+ hours with out exploits. I am 284 and still to see 1 end game rolled piece. I got basically 2 garbage FoTF bleeping attack speed instead of +damage or cooldown. Garbage helmet, helm and hellskull. The rest is ok but does not have the rolls needed to get damage up on a shotgun crusader. Got 2 SOJ both non holy so worthless because need cool down.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12999979987

So I just finished like a 4+ hour session. Completed the main game on hardcore mode. I was just going to get my gear changed, salvage, repair, etc. so I can just pick up and play next time I turn the game on. Well out of nowhere a friend joins my game. "I guess we'll do some bounties, MAYBE a rift." I'm sleepy as hell, but push through. We get to the fifth bounty and I join my friend after finishing salvaging some things in town.

There's like 10 elites surrounding us. I saw my health dropping fast, but I couldn't do anything because those bastards kept freezing me. I panicked and paused the game to quit. Right before I hit pause, I saw that I was just a few pixels away from death. I don't know what happened in that one second where the game was paused, like my friend pulled an ultra combo, got a health orb, used a heal move, I don't know, but some how, I managed to not die. When I saw it still said Level 66 at the main menu

giphy.gif

(Please note how Mr. Doggy Dogg appears to be holding back tears of joy)

God that was fucking scary. Never again.

ironmang

I got two Akkhan pieces last week in a day, but no luck with any other holy shotguns components since then :( RNG hates me right now. If this keeps up over the weekend, I might have to ditch D3 for a while to focus on Destiny.

Ya I'm stuck on 2 as well. Been doing a ton of bounties and rifts as well as chasing 5 cost pieces from Kadala and no luck so far.

Wallach

Logged in briefly to check up on the old mailbox, and one of the handful of gifts waiting for me turned out to be a Stone of Jordan. Aww yiss. It's mostly a bum roll (15% Cold, 428 Str, 98 All Res, 29% ED), but even a bum roll Stone of Jordan is pretty solid right now. If I can actually get a LQ set together instead of continuing to be showered with Raekor I'll probably try to make a cold set for it. Not really worth re-rolling the element in this case, especially since I doubt I'll find another until well after 2.1 given my play time and Destiny's impending launch, and I'll need to re-roll into a socket.

Number45

This is where I have been getting my information. It is a large thread but you can find the info needed for what to shoot for to get beam damage up high and good defense. The gear requirements are just absurd to be honest. I can see it taking 500+ hours with out exploits. I am 284 and still to see 1 end game rolled piece. I got basically 2 garbage FoTF bleeping attack speed instead of +damage or cooldown. Garbage helmet, helm and hellskull. The rest is ok but does not have the rolls needed to get damage up on a shotgun crusader. Got 2 SOJ both non holy so worthless because need cool down.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12999979987
Yikes. I bet burning through everything in T6 is fun as hell though.

EDIT: Looks like lots of people will be abandoning this for Destiny come Tuesday! I'm going to try and keep both mistresses happy.

I'll still be playing this here and there once Destiny is out. I'm very much into the Crusader meta game right now. It'll take a while before I get everything together before I start doing T6 comfortably.

Hey guys

Quick tip needed.

when farming the Acts in Adventure. SHould I just skim through to get the missions done or farm all monsters in every mission?

Yikes. I bet burning through everything in T6 is fun as hell though.

EDIT: Looks like lots of people will be abandoning this for Destiny come Tuesday! I'm going to try and keep both mistresses happy.
I honestly prefer running T4/5 with BS and a challenge than I do breezing thru things. At least with BS on T5 I have to work on controlling mobs and cooldown management.

I have a pair of gloves I'm about to reforge, should I try to roll the 37% Crit Damage higher, or roll the Vitality into cooldown reduction/attack speed?

Number45

I honestly prefer running T4/5 with BS and a challenge than I do breezing thru things. At least with BS on T5 I have to work on controlling mobs and cooldown management.
Because of my not great gear I'm still running pretty much what I levelled with:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/crusader#bcdPfQ!aYgW!baYaba

It's far from optimal (and I think I might try and switch it up to the deadset blessed hammer build), but I'm comfortable on T1 - pretty sure T2 will be OK. Will need some luck with drops/kadala before I can progress or aim for a specific build. She keeps giving me shit shields, so I think I might move to the weapon for a while.

And of course, will trying to get that ring (not that I need it yet!).

I cant find a monk build i like.

I was using lashing tail kick, cyclone, and seven sided strike a looottttt, and it was a lot of fun playing that build.

I try a few builds i saw online and they just weren't as "fun" to play. I wasnt really doing much button pressing besides reactivating some moves.

Whats the ideal offensive build for a monk?

Goteki_45

Guys any recommendations on what I should concentrate my paragon points on my lvl 70 monk?

Recommended skills and runes for the monk?

What set item should I aim for for the monk?

Audioboxer

Level 52 and I just had a BLUE mace drop that was better than my legendary and all the yellow weapons I have. lol.

In act 4.

Edit: All is well game must have felt bad for me and dropped legendary nailbiter with better stats 10 mins later.

I thought the treasure goblin is suppose to pick up loot for me and convert it into legendaries, but all he does is run around with me laughing hysterically without ever picking up anything, what gives?

Mind answering another question? (I guess two questions?)

At what point in game can I get the Goblin?

I'm Lvl 70 and I'm assuming toward the end of Act 5.
He appears randomly in dungeons. You should've seen several by now. He drops treasure and runs away when you hit him.

Edit: Apparently I was confused. :p

He's part of the legendary called Puzzle Ring.

Thanks for the reply, when does the Puzzle Ring become available?

Also what's this about wings?

I would love some wings, where/when can I get them in game?

Edit: PSN Frost-Fiend
Yesterday I mailed out 8 high Lvl legendaries I came across! I try to be fare and mail out a legendary to everyone on my list but I've been adding Gaffers left and right.

Edit 2: to TheActionFigure or TheActionHero I've AVENGED you 3 or 4 times yesterday! The Nemesis that came from you died swiftly at my hands.

Jolkien

Yesterday I mailed out 8 high Lvl legendaries I came across! I try to be fare and mail out a legendary to everyone on my list but I've been adding Gaffers left and right.

Edit 2: to TheActionFigure or TheActionHero I've AVENGED you 3/4 times yesterday! The Nemesis that came from you died swiftly at my hands.

It's a normal legendary so it can drop at any difficulty when rings starts to drop (level 12'ish I think). It's purely random if you get it. You can also get one from Kadala in exchange of Blood Shard in adventure mode (after you've beaten Malthael) but as with almost everything Diablo, random loot is random ;)

As for the Wings they were items available on the previous gen version of the game and they carried over in RoS for those of us who transferred our save game. They're angle wings (like Tyrael and Imperius). We have a pair of white wings and a pair of red. It's an item we can toggle to show them or not (it's not a piece of equipement) just like the little ghost dog pet that we got in the current gen version.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

Edit 2: to TheActionFigure or TheActionHero I've AVENGED you 3 or 4 times yesterday! The Nemesis that came from you died swiftly at my hands.

What's your PSN? I can send you a puzzle ring. I'm pretty sure I have one or two. You might have to re-roll the stats, not sure what class you are or what class the rings are for (I play crusader and WD).

Top Bottom