• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

benjammin

I fought a nemesis yesterday at the end of act 5 in an incredibly narrow corridor. Ended up killing it at the last second while my wife and I had only the tiniest slivers of life left. Super intense and a lot of fun, but it's really tough trying to fight one when there's no space.

Anyway, hit level 70 and ready for adventure mode! Feel free to add me (psn benjammin172) if you want to run some bounties tomorrow

I used the puzzle ring goblin a lot, never once received a legendary from him, only rares. The hysterical laughing was great though..

Have it lying in my stash if anyone wants it.

X-Frame

I have a stupid question: When I am playing online with others and a Legendary drops, does a Legendary also drop for everyone else in that spot or is it all unique to the player?

Kamina

Golden Boy
I used the puzzle ring goblin a lot, never once received a legendary from him, only rares. The hysterical laughing was great though..

Have it lying in my stash if anyone wants it.
I would gladly take it. Do you want something in return?

I have a stupid question: When I am playing online with others and a Legendary drops, does a Legendary also drop for everyone else in that spot or is it all unique to the player?
Online, everyone gets loot, but you can't see anyone's but your own.

Locally, everyone gets loot, and all local players can see all local loot. Local loot automatically goes to the inventory of the player it belongs to, no matter who picks it up.

w00zey

I need some ps4 diablo 3 friends to do some adventure mode. I'm almost 70 (hit 67 this morning) and am only doing master but can't wait to keep getting further.

add me if you want in or just want gift loot.

psn - w0s

Kamina

Golden Boy
Wouldn't mind crusader end game gear if you have any to spare?

PS4 - ruthlesbarbarian, I should be online in half an hour.
I have some crusader gear i got around Paragon 80. Don't know it that is endgame enough for you. :)
I'll just show you!

TehPabz

I've got an extra RoRG that I got on my barb if anybody wants it just message me on psn TehR3AP3R is my ID. Whoever messages me first gets it.

eliochip

Does anyone know if the preorder wings ended up on PSN as add-ons? I kinda want them but I wasn't able to transfer my save file from PS3 to PS4

God, please i will show you all i have for that RoRG, lol.

Heh, I posted this yesterday itself...

Had 2 RoRG drop today. Must be my lucky night.

Happy to trade the spare one (Str/life/ats) for Crusader gear:

Darklight
Hellskull
Breastplate/Helm/pauldrons/sabatons of Akkhan
Ouroboros

I also have these to trade:

Bul-kathos wedding band
Kredes flame
Leorics signet
Puzzle ring
Band of hollow whispers
Jekanbord
Lidless wall
Covens criterion
Saffron wrap
Blackthorns notched belt
Gladiator gauntlets
Broken crown
Nemesis bracers
Azurewrath
Faithful memory (emerald socket)
Sever
Sky splitter

PS4: ruthlesbarbarian

I love the nemesis bracers though, probably won't trade them. They spawn an elite pack instantly whenever you touch a shrine while they're equipped :)

edit: Dbl post sorry

X-Frame

I love the nemesis bracers though, probably won't trade them. They spawn an elite pack instantly whenever you touch a shrine while they're equipped :)

edit: Dbl post sorry

They're good? I had 2 drop but salvaged them since I figured they'd be less useful than something like Reaper's Wraps or a set item.

Xtyle

I've got an extra RoRG that I got on my barb if anybody wants it just message me on psn TehR3AP3R is my ID. Whoever messages me first gets it.

did you give it out already?
I can't log on yet but my psn name is NYC-Playa and I sure do want it if you still got it (which probably is claimed at this point...)

I have a spare Darklight for one of your RORG.

PSN: hi-fi_famicom

We're already friends on PSN, played Destiny beta...you're the one who talks a lot on the mic, right? :p

They're good? I had 2 drop but salvaged them since I figured they'd be less useful than something like Reaper's Wraps or a set item.

I don't use them in combat, only for shrines.

Sadly i don't have any of those.

No worries, I'll give you the goblin ring, don't need it.

gunstarhero

Got some noob questions:

I'm currently lvl 38 (monk) -

How do you get the blacksmith to craft legendary gear? Is this even possible?

What's the point of "junking" gear? As opposed to selling it or salvaging it.

I keep reading about bounties - but where do I find them? Are they in story mode? (I'm currently at the end of Act 2)

For the monk players out there - I'm focusing a lot of dexterity since that dramatically increase my damage. What other attributes should I be focusing on?

Thanks in advance!

Ade

Got some noob questions:

I'm currently lvl 38 (monk) -

How do you get the blacksmith to craft legendary gear? Is this even possible?

What's the point of "junking" gear? As opposed to selling it or salvaging it.

I keep reading about bounties - but where do I find them? Are they in story mode? (I'm currently at the end of Act 2)

For the monk players out there - I'm focusing a lot of dexterity since that dramatically increase my damage. What other attributes should I be focusing on?

Thanks in advance!

You'll need plans for it, but yes its possible.

Junking it flags it to be auto/one click sold at the vendor.

Boutines come as part of adventure mode, you need to clear act V first.

OmegaDL50

:(

The reason I will never platinum this. Hardcore is dumb.
Well, that and having to get each class to 70.

Getting each class to 70 is easy.

In fact once you beat the game once with a single character and have a some Paragon levels increased it basically opens the door for all of your other characters.

Miner's Gold and Miser's Will with a level 1 character on Torment VI for example requires no enemies to fight to complete these quests in Adventure mode and clearing each of them a few times in a period of 10 to 15 minutes can raise that level character to level 30.

Or play online with party of 3 other level 70 Gaffers on Torment III, I got my Witch Doctor from 1 to 70 in basically an hour and a half.

Hardcore isn't dumb. It's just adds another layer of challenge to the game. For those that want to play with the additional risk in that getting damaged is something to take seriously and requires the player to not disregard caution like one would likely do in non-hardcore, due to death being permanent.

Goteki_45

I really fancy those angel wings that certain people have. If anyone has any spares or would like to give them away, I'll take one :)

PSN: ZAIRIL_7

Yasuraka

Just got a green ring from Kidala trying to get Stone Of Jordan... Litany of the Undaunted!

+472 str
+93 resist all elements
+2190 life per second
-10% damage from elites

OmegaDL50

I really fancy those angel wings that certain people have. If anyone has any spares or would like to give them away, I'll take one :)

PSN: ZAIRIL_7

You can't trade them. They are pre-order / DLC content for the original console release of Diablo 3 on the PS3 and 360. The only way to actually get them would be to transfer your save from the PS3 version to the PS4 version or 360 version to the XB1 version.

You also would need to have the DLC as well.

yamo

Getting each class to 70 is easy.

In fact once you beat the game once with a single character and have a some Paragon levels increased it basically opens the door for all of your other characters.

Miner's Gold and Miser's Will with a level 1 character on Torment VI for example requires no enemies to fight to complete these quests in Adventure mode and clearing each of them a few times in a period of 10 to 15 minutes can raise that level character to level 30.

I keep losing out on the quest XP from Miner's Gold about 50% of the time as I die just as the bounty is completed. It seems like you have to stay close to the quest giver for the quest to complete, and I keep getting swarmed by monsters and getting instantly killed as soon as I re-spawn.
Any Suggestion on how to do it more effectively?

splattered

Man my wife and I were playing yesterday and the friends list i filled out from Gaf was a ghost town... are people already getting tired of playing? haha

Laconic

Banned
Anyone had the luck to get a pair of Akkhan gloves to roll on PS4?

I swear, gambling is fucked on console... and rerolling is even worse.

I have... a spare Darklight, an extra Akkhan pauldron, and a spare Swiftmount for bounty running.

Atkison04

Man my wife and I were playing yesterday and the friends list i filled out from Gaf was a ghost town... are people already getting tired of playing? haha

Not at all! I'm still very much loving this game. Just got to adventure mode yesterday and have been aiming to get 5 quests a night done and a rift if I have time. Still only playing hardcore but may start bumping into torment as my wizard broke over 200k dps last night. Went from about 120k dps Monday night to about 212k last night. I love this freaking game <3

Goteki_45

I keep losing out on the quest XP from Miner's Gold about 50% of the time as I die just as the bounty is completed. It seems like you have to stay close to the quest giver for the quest to complete, and I keep getting swarmed by monsters and getting instantly killed as soon as I re-spawn.
Any Suggestion on how to do it more effectively?

I tend to wait near the quest giver and keep dying until I see the second wave of those fire little mage dudes spawn, die as soon as i see them, then after that head down after a couple of seconds and you should be safe

You gonna be leveling or doing rifts/bounties?

Going through Story mode with my HC Barb. Gonna for the Plat trophy this weekend. All I need is the HC trophies, and getting my Barb and Demon Hunter to 70. Shouldn't take too long for my Demon Hunter; she's mid-30s now. And my Barb just hit 31. But I can do a couple of rifts with you guys if you want.

Top Bottom