• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Anyone had the luck to get a pair of Akkhan gloves to roll on PS4?

I swear, gambling is fucked on console... and rerolling is even worse.

I have... a spare Darklight, an extra Akkhan pauldron, and a spare Swiftmount for bounty running.

I have a spare Gauntlets of Akkhan (not enchanted) with:

734 strength
680 vitality
9.0% Critical Hit Chance
1971 Life per Hit

158 Fire Resistance
Ranged and melee attackers take 1864 damage per hit

Are you interested? I can trade for a Darklight.

eliochip

Anyone have spare wings they can send me? I can give away a Demon Hunter lvl 70 legendary or set item. Or this weird potion thats legendary.

PM if interested

TehPabz

Going through Story mode with my HC Barb. Gonna for the Plat trophy this weekend. All I need is the HC trophies, and getting my Barb and Demon Hunter to 70. Shouldn't take too long for my Demon Hunter; she's mid-30s now. And my Barb just hit 31. But I can do a couple of rifts with you guys if you want.
Yeah just send me a message on psn when you're ready and damn wish I had dark light to trade lol I need the pauldrons of Akkhan or gloves >_>.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I let my friend borrow my copy so he can play it, but also so I can take a little break from video games before Destiny hits, lol. Diablo hijacked my life in the most delicious way possible.

Laconic

Banned
I have a spare Gauntlets of Akkhan (not enchanted) with:

734 strength
680 vitality
9.0% Critical Hit Chance
1971 Life per Hit

158 Fire Resistance
Ranged and melee attackers take 1864 damage per hit

Are you interested? I can trade for a Darklight.

Sounds legit to me.

I'll hit you up when I get home this afternoon.

Jolkien

Cheers. Turns out it is inferior in both dps and vit to my current weapon - Born's Furious Wrath :(

Need better equipment to make use of the Darklight..

DPS drop is sometimes worth it with playstyle changing legendaries. My Fate of the Fell is far from optimal and I endend up using it anyway for my holy shotgun build. I'd say give it a try and don't believe too much your paperdoll damage if you have %damage on a few piece. Dark Light can be well worth it.

Just got the RRoG while trying to get more firebird pieces. Why do I keep getting the goddamn firebird breast. I have like 3 of them. If anyone has the boots/off hand let me know. I've said it before but still looking! I got other stuff too.

After hitting 70 on both my DH and my Wiz, I decided to lv my WD and crusader a bit.

Crusader is interesting, but wow is the WD fun once you get over the early hump. Granted, I cheated a bit by putting lv 70 gems in lv 20ish items, but once the WD got some interesting skills, there was no looking back.

Monk and barb though, I just can't seem to get into them. Monk, even at lv 20, seems to be missing...something.

I've basically sent out around 95% of the legs I get now because I'm largely done save for a bit of enchanting and maybe a pair of Ice Climbers.

I'll check in every now and then to keep playing, but Destiny is on Tuesday, and I still have to beat Extinction Mode's last DLC, so I'll be rotating.

DPS drop is sometimes worth it with playstyle changing legendaries. My Fate of the Fell is far from optimal and I endend up using it anyway for my holy shotgun build. I'd say give it a try and don't believe too much your paperdoll damage if you have %damage on a few piece. Dark Light can be well worth it.

Anyone want to gift the loot he needs so he doesn't have to play the loot game to find the loot?

Heh, thanks guys. It's only a matter of 3 more days, then I'll be playing Destiny, so not too fussed about loot anymore.

Voidance

I have two un-enchanted Darklights (neither have sockets). One has a decent roll and the other is kinda mediocre. I'm willing to give both away to better homes. Anyone want one?

Kamina

Golden Boy
You can't trade them. They are pre-order / DLC content for the original console release of Diablo 3 on the PS3 and 360. The only way to actually get them would be to transfer your save from the PS3 version to the PS4 version or 360 version to the XB1 version.

You also would need to have the DLC as well.
Thats actually not true. You can send them to someones mailbox and the other person can just activate them like the sceletal-dog.

Dude I followed your advice on critical hit and damage now I'm at 600k dps and 7665k though ness on my crusader. It's better then it was right?

Edit: holy shit finally I get my gibbering gem stone! Whimsyshire here I come! Lol

Those are decent stats to solo T3 and maybe T4. Now work on getting bigger numbers! Or go for an elemental build.

And grats on the gibbering gem!

TehPabz

What's your PSN? I added so many people, I am not 100% sure who I am friends with, lol. You can add me, too, if you want; PSN is same as Gaf name -- Voidance.

Same as Pabz -- add me or leave your PSN and I'll send them out after I get home from work tonight.
Just added you I'm TehR3AP3R

Haines

Banned
Leaving diablo for destiny? Yeah I'll stick with the.loot game that's been fine tuned for years....I remember diablos.launch lol

Parad0x

Neo Member
Would love a pair of those wings if anyone has one they can spare...

Also havnt been having much luck with it but looking for Monk gear... Character is relatively geared sitting at 7.6m Toughness and 540k DPS but looking to build up on set pieces for my Mantra's.

Should anyone have anything they'd like to trade or anything like that hit me up.

PSN : TornReavere

I'm also looking for a LVL 70 Thunderfury w/ Dex and a Socket! Still rocking my level 68 one. So good i cannot pass up on it.

Looking for the following items

Thundergods and Odyns, lvl 70 Thunderfury w/ Socket and Dex.

Some Legendary Crusader stuff would be super helpful for my game, level 32 and having a rough go.

Xbox One: GameOnGreggy83

Thank You in advance :)

erawsd

I've really loved my time with the game but after 2 days I'm already burned out on the "end game". I've never put much time into these "loot games", so I guess I expected something more MMO-like with more substantial risk/reward and a little less RNG.

Xtyle

So anyone willing to give away a spare FOTF? the one I have have sucky stats and after adding socket it's pushed to 2700ish damage.

I have gathered lots of shields, weapons, and gears...some are crusader only, some are not. I can trade some.

Got some protips for people who don't mind "cheating," or would otherwise like a bit of a "safety net" for certain dice rolls:

The game does not autosave when you:

Enchant items
Open Horadric Caches
Gamble blood shards with Kadala

Start a game in Act 1 and you'll immediately trigger a checkpoint (and autosave). After the autosave, do stuff. If you don't like what you got, hit the Guide/PS button and close the game app from the dashboard, then start it and reload. You'll have all your stuff back.

Anyone had the luck to get a pair of Akkhan gloves to roll on PS4?

I swear, gambling is fucked on console... and rerolling is even worse.

I have... a spare Darklight, an extra Akkhan pauldron, and a spare Swiftmount for bounty running.

Using the method I described above, I got one piece of Akkhan's in 7 minutes, and the next piece (completing the set) in another 40 minutes. That was rolling 235 shards every 2 minutes, so, effectively, about 4700 shards.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

Yes, we are fully aware of the exploits. Most of us would rather not use such cheats or exploits. This is mainly the reason I wish I had just restarted playing D3 on my PC rather than my PS4. The PS4 D3 community is nothing but a cheat and exploit-fest and it really ruins the community imo.

Yes, we are fully aware of the exploits. Most of us would rather not use such cheats or exploits. This is mainly the reason I wish I had just restarted playing D3 on my PC rather than my PS4. The PS4 D3 community is nothing but a cheat and exploit-fest and it really ruins the community imo.

I really resent the holier-than-thou mentality some people have about how others choose to enjoy their games. Live and let live, man. Why is that so hard?

Xtyle

Pretty much every T5, or T6 game I get into has at least 1 person with hacked weapons...it's hilarious with their jerky attack animation. Makes the game unfun though as I just follow and gather loots.

Pretty much every T5, or T6 game I get into has at least 1 person with hacked weapons...it's hilarious with their jerky attack animation. Makes the game unfun though as I just follow and gather loots.

What I mentioned isn't a hack at all. It only lets you get normal gear. All it is is simply *not* saving the game after doing something. It's not even duping.

Xtyle

I really resent the holier-than-thou mentality some people have about how others choose to enjoy their games. Live and let live, man. Why is that so hard?

exploiting the system to get loot drops from cache and npc is one thing, it makes the game almost unplayable online at high level due to all the hackers. I guess playing with friends solve the problem...but some of us don't have many close friends to play with (or rather not...I don't know..)

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

You resent the fact that some people would rather not cheat/exploit in a game or play with people who do? Alright.

You resent the fact that some people would rather not cheat/exploit in a game or play with people who do? Alright.

I don't really care about how you choose to play your game, and I also don't try to put you down for it.

You literally said people like me "ruin the community."

No, that's fine.

Exactly, man. You can grind hundreds of hours for an RoRG, you can wait for 2.1 to hit consoles, or you can farm up a few caches and use the reloading method until you get one.

Again, you can grind and grind until you get all the items in your set, or you can save up blood shards use the reload method with Kadala until you're all geared up. The only real difference between reloading and not reloading is all the xp and gold you don't get because you're not grinding.

Top Bottom