• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

More of you add me to PSN, a lot of people added me but I think they've stopped playing as nemesis/gifts have all but disappeared the last couple days

CanadaCool589

ZenaxPure

I think I might start playing the PC version soon though. 2.1 seems like fun.
I do like a good leaderboard challenge.

I'm not really into trying to compete on leaderboards, but, I really do love them still. You are able to inspect the profile of anyone on any leaderboard which is really interesting for seeing the differences in gear or build. Seasons have a bunch of leaderboards as well, one for total achievement points, one for GRs, and then each conquest had one for completion time though the majority of these are full by now.

Laconic

Banned
I just rolled a Serpent Sparker with:

2365.3 damage
1148-1402 lightning damage
9% Damage
734 intelligence
+10 AP
Socket

Keeper?

Grimløck;128644385 said:
are there 2 masks of jeram? one dropped but it's a set helm. i thought the mask of jeram was a legendary?

Yes, there are two different Masks of Jeram in the game. One is the Legendary piece that is great for pet builds and the other one is a Green piece and it's a part of the Helltooth set.

ZenaxPure

I would play PC but I'm only playing for the couch coop.

I hope we get 2.1 soon

Sadly no leaderboards on console. Even though I understand why I wish they would put them in anyway. Being able to e-stalk people to check out their builds and gear has been my most unexpected favorite part of 2.1.

Picked this up for PS4 tonight. Have to say, I'm disappointed with the graphics. This game looked better on my PC back when it came out. That is, my previous PC! Is it just me? I was expecting it to look great, but in all honesty I would probably mistake it for the PS3 version if I didn't know better.

It's great playing it on the couch with a pad, though.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Found Maurader shoulders on a Torment 3 Riff today and completed my set.

The sentry bonus for the armor set singlehandedly makes DH a viable character for solo'ing Torment 4-6. I'm stoked beyond belief. I finally feel badass as a DH.

Hurley

Picked this up for PS4 tonight. Have to say, I'm disappointed with the graphics. This game looked better on my PC back when it came out. That is, my previous PC! Is it just me? I was expecting it to look great, but in all honesty I would probably mistake it for the PS3 version if I didn't know better.

I thought digital foundry showed that the current gen versions are the same as PC at max settings?

funkypie

Banned

Big difference is big screen TV vs small monitor. Graphics look better on smaller screens.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Has anyone tried remote play with Diablo yet? This game gets crazy at times and I'm just wondering is there any stuttering, crashes, etc.?
I've been playing it almost exclusively with RP while the bf watches TV - no complaints with regards to readability, controls or lag etc. at first I had trouble triggering R2 commands with the back touch thing but have it down 100% now. Loving it - weird as the reviews were suggesting it's barely usable/legible. Not my experience at all.

Another Diablo noob question:

What factors influence the quality of drops [particularly in Adventure mode]?

Difficulty level?

Location/area?

Number of people in the party?

Thanks!

Gavin996

Unconfirmed Member
So I finished act 4 today, and I'm just wondering if that's how it ended originally in Diablo 3?
Because it just sort of...ends.

RkOwnage

Does anyone know if doing split bounties counts towards the bounty trophy? As in, if I'm doing split bounties with someone, and they complete them with me not in the area, will I still get credit for it being completed?

If yes, anyone want to do split bounties? :)

Rizzi

What a difference gear can make, went from t2 to t5 solo rifting in just a few hours, thanks to some generous gaffers on PS4 :)

Holy shotgun crusader is fucking insane.

I killed your nemesis and sent you legendary gifts at least 3-4 times. In one of the rifts few hours ago with hifi and tehpabz, we all killed your nemesis and then another one spawned right after the first one, that was pretty awesome.

I died thrice running t5 bounties solo, so you should see my nemesis pop up very soon.

All of the gifts you've sent me have been yellows.
;(

Navy Bean

Been away a few days but about to jump on again. Level 70 (89) DH and I fully expect to have been gifted my 5th Marauder piece...lol.

Damn, another Playstation update file. Oh, how I hate these...

HORRORSHØW

i think the jade harvester is a little broken. but damn if it isn't fun nuking things to oblivion.

Bw0OMjbCEAAVp3P.jpg:large

Hi, I am new to Diablo 3. Was wondering if anyone wants to add me and and send me some items or anything. Also, any tips from veteran players?

PSN ID: Gamechanger252

atzetango

Neo Member
if anybody has some spare wings, i would be very thankfull. i am also in need for marauders gloves and boots. i can trade some gold and other legendaries.

psn: skamawall

Laconic

Banned

I bought both the PS3 and PS4 versions.

The difference is staggering.

And it is the reason why I actually opted to keep my as of then unused PS4.

Haint

Wow what a fucking hack and dupe fest the PS4 is. This is a literal PSO Ver.1 Wild West. Blizzard gives no fucks at all, although I guess that much was clear when they announced Crackstation 360 save ports.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Just finished act 1 on my hardcore wizard. Sucks I have to play through the entire game again.

And you will have to again when your wizard dies.

All hardcore characters end up dying, them the rules (unless you're playing normal and just wanna hit 70 for the trophy).

On the topic of the communnity ruining cheaters, I just wish Blizzard implemented a sanity check to remove all that crap. Tons of people in my friend list run with that crap, dupe stuff, etc. Shameful shite.

Lima

Wow what a fucking hack and dupe fest the PS4 is. This is a literal PSO Ver.1 Wild West. Blizzard gives no fucks at all, although I guess that much was clear when they announced Crackstation 360 save ports.

It's not like the PS3 saves aren't easily edited and then exported to PS4 or so...

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Been away a few days but about to jump on again. Level 70 (89) DH and I fully expect to have been gifted my 5th Marauder piece...lol.

Damn, another Playstation update file. Oh, how I hate these...

I think you're gonna like that full set. It's so killer :p.

So mad at my Girlfriend for watching TV (we only have one) right now, UUUGGH! TV is so fucking boring.

Monk is pissing me off so I got my wizard to 70.

So much fun and I'm only using Disintegrate right now. Fun having a bunch of Chaos Nexus beams going off.

Ok, the Nemesis system is shit.

It's an interesting idea, but when the game ONLY drops Nemesis enemies in situations when you're already battling up to a dozen enchanted or named characters, it's just bullshit. Obviously the chances of killing one are going to go up, when he's one of a dozen characters on screen with 20-50 million hit points or so.

Fucking annoying. I just straight up avoid them now.

I just beat the game and I have to say that people don't give the story in Diablo 3 enough credit. It wasn't no game of the year type story but I thought it was good and entertaining.

I'm about to start adventure mode on master difficulty to get better gear before I try Torment mode.

Top Bottom