• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

atzetango

Neo Member
Guys I'm looking for some DH items:

I want Marauder's helmet and legs, Andariel Visage, Ouroboros, Blacktorne Duncraig Cross, Blacktorne Notched Belt and Natalya's Slayer.

Preference for the items with Dex (obviously!) Crit Chance and Crit Damage!

I'm tired of grinding for those items...I once had 4 RoRG and 2 Stone of Jordans from grinding Act. 1 bounties and horadric caches on torment 5 for days but I gave most my items away for gaffers on my FL.

Now I have to trade (all legendary or set items):

Weapons:

1 Calamity, 1 Danetta's Spite and one 1 Dawn all of then with a Flawless Royal Emerald, 2 Danetta's Revenge (Lol, Kadala gave me both one after the other. 1 has kinda shitty stats, the other is fine!), 1 Buriza-Do Kyanon, 1 Hellrack, 1 Helltrapper, 1 Manticore.

Belts:

1 Guardian's Case, 2 Thundergod's Vigor.

Legs:

1 The Shadow's Coil with 2 Flawless Royal Emeralds, 1 Depth Diggers, 1 Swamp Land Waders.

Feet:

1 Blackthone's Spurs, 1 Natalya's Bloody Footprints, 1 The Shadow Heels, 1 Crudest Boots.

Hands:

1 very good Magefist.

Shoulders:

1 very good Pauldron of the Skeleton King (I was using this one until I found the Marauder shoulder, good item!)

Chest:

1 Chainmail, 1 Cloak of Deception and 1 Tyrael's Might.

Head:

1 Blind Faith, 1 Deathseer's Cowl (with socket) and 1 Mempo of Twilight (with socket).

Neck:

1 Golden Gorget of Leoric, 1 Halcyon's Ascent, 1 Ess of Johan (with socket), 1 Kickass Countess Julia's Cameo (takes all arcane damage away and heals for 23% of damage, with a Flawless Royal Diamond).

Wrists:

1 Trag'Oul Coils, Warzechian Armguards.

Rings:

1 Natalya's Reflection, 1 The Compass Rose, 1 Band of Hollow Whispers, 1 Manald Heal, 1 RRoG, 1 Stone of Jordan and 1 Rogar's Huge Stone.

Misc. Items:

1 Bottomless potion of Mutilation and the legendary neck item that let the Scoundrel gain access to all his skills.

I can craft a shit-ton of items including the Staff of Herding. I might be willing to trade some of the 62 Forgotten Souls or some of the Flawless Royal Gems I have. (I don't have many gems left so I'm not looking to trade then, but I might consider an offer).

I used to have a lot more stuff but I gave a lot of items, gear, weapons and money away for people on my friendlist.

I can't grind for the items I want anymore, I'm tired. Lately a lot of my drops have been stuff that I already have or gave away. I can do Torment 6 already but I still don't have those items I listed.

If anybody wants to trade PM me. As soon as I get what I want I'll probably give all the rest of my stuff away to make room on my stash for my next class.

i can trade you the marauders helm and legs and the natalya for the calamity and julias cameo

psn: skamawall

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Just finished Act V. Quick question. It's asking me if I want to leave the game and return to the main menu (right after talking to Tyrael). What should I do? Does it matter if I don't go back to the main menu?

Number45

Moved my crusader up to T2 last night. Still getting shit loot (nothing that allows me to go for a specific build), but it feels more fun now that there's a chance of me dying. I'm also loving the monster density boost from T1. ^_^

This is correct. One exploit that has been in the PC version for months was the no-kill bounties. It exploited the fact that certain bounties and events could be completed without having to kill enemies, so the difficulty you chose didn't actually affect the challenge of completing the bounties, even though it significantly affected the gold and xp rewards. The most effective way to level (without a level 70 helper, anyway), for quite some time, was to grind these no-kill bounties, until they were recently removed.
This is still possible on console. It's also not a bad way of making money. I've been using remote play for it when I don't have access to the TV - not a fan of remote play, but it's perfect for this mindless routine.

Man I am in a real rut...got enough gear to do rifts at Torment level...but I just can't seem to upgrade in any significant way for more than two weeks now. I feel like I'll be stuck here forever, and I've crafted away all my orange stuff. I haven't seen a single legendary rolling purple mystery gear, either.

Raide

Just finished Act V. Quick question. It's asking me if I want to leave the game and return to the main menu (right after talking to Tyrael). What should I do? Does it matter if I don't go back to the main menu?

It just shows credits and restarts the game so you can run it again or jump into Adventure Mode.

nightmare-slain

Gold Member

Click go to the menu. The quest isn't finished as there is one more cutscene to watch. I think it gives you a hint of the story in a possible second expansion or Diablo 4. Once that's over with then you're free to play through Campaign again but Adventure mode will now be unlocked.

Had a guy come in to my game yesterday that was a Crusader, he just rode around on his horse ghost constantly and spammed one ranged attack that melted enemies before I even reached them, he killed Belial on Torment in 6 seconds. I assume this guy was some sort of exploiter? thought I better ask first.

dog$

Hates quality gaming
I'm very disappointed to discover that the special effect with Gloves of Worship only works on the person wearing the item, and not the whole playing group.

Logical enough, but certainly not what I was hoping for.

Okay, so these are the sets/legendaries I have to give away (PS4):

Helms:
Blind faith
Broken crown
Mempo of Twilight
The eye of the storm

Amulets:
The travelers pledge x2
Blackthornes duncaig cross
Squirts necklace

Bracers:
Reapers wraps
Nemesis bracers x2

Shields:
Covens criterion
Denail
Jekanbord x2
Lidless wall x3
Vo'toyias spiker

Rings:
Bul-kathos wedding band
Kredes flame
Leorics signet
Nagelring
Oculus ring x2
Rogars huge stone
Litany of the undaunted
The wailing host

Boots:
Boj anglers
Capt crimson

Legs:
Depth diggers
Akkhan

Belts:
Saffron Wrap
The witching hour
Capt crimson
Blackthornes belt

Weapons:
Borns furious wrath
Azurewrath
Crushbane x2
Darklight
Faithful memory x3
Gyrfalcons foote x2
Maximus
Sever
Skycutter
Skywarden
Stalgards decimator
Sky splitter

Gauntlets:
Gladiators gauntlets
St. Archews gage
Akkhan
Stone gauntlets

Shoulders:
Borns privilege
Akkhan x2

Chest armour:
Borns frozen soul
Goldskin
Heart of iron x2
Tyraels might

I can craft:

Borns command full set
Griswolds perfection
Hallowed protectors full set
Arcane barb (legendary crossbow)
Deadeye
Living umbral oath (WD knife)
Devastator
Piro Marella (crusader shield)
Cosmic stand (source)
War of the dead (mighty weapon)
Demons hide full set
Aughilds authority full set
Mantle of Rydraelm
Aughilds dominion full set
Sages journey full set
Cains Destiny full set
Guardians jeopardy full set
Reapers wraps
Hellfire rings
Infernal machines (all 4)
Ashearas vestments full set
Capt crimsons full set
Fleeting strap
Corruption (shoulders)

Grimløck;128958347 said:
all strength based?

Majority of them would be, yes. But you can enchant.

Anything you want in return? Gems etc?

Would absolutely love anything from Akkhans set (not a helm as I already have)

Just so I can get my +500 Str bonus

Nothing really, was looking for an amulet to boost crit dmg but I think I already have the best one for my build.

Probably something that could boost cooldown reduction more than my current 47%.

Flawless imperial amethyst and/or topaz to enchant jewellery.

But basically I'm just giving these away cause I'm more or less done with the game, unless the next patch brings in something worth playing again.

Majority of them would be, yes. But you can enchant.

Nothing really, was looking for an amulet to boost crit dmg but I think I already have the best one for my build.

Probably something that could boost cooldown reduction more than my current 47%.

Flawless imperial amethyst and/or topaz to enchant jewellery.

But basically I'm just giving these away cause I'm more or less done with the game, unless the next patch brings in something worth playing again.

I'll see what I've got stashed away - put a bunch of things no good for my Crusader straight into my stash

drotahorror

I have no use for this ring at the moment, but WOW look at the rolls

Wee3dFn.jpg

drotahorror

Hate to be a beggar but anyone got a necklace with +Holy Dmg, Crit Dmg, and Crit Chance + one other random primary stat that can be rolled? Or substitute any of the 3 stats I mentioned with 8% CDR but also with one more primary that can be rerolled.

Yep, pretty specific.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Is there anything more to the Scoundrel's quest line? I got the part where he finds the
message hidden in the dagger
, but nothing after that. Is there more to it or is it just hinting at possible expansion content?

hydruxo

Okay, so these are the sets/legendaries I have to give away (PS4):

Helms:
Blind faith
Broken crown
Mempo of Twilight
The eye of the storm

Amulets:
The travelers pledge x2
Blackthornes duncaig cross
Squirts necklace

Bracers:
Reapers wraps
Nemesis bracers x2

Shields:
Covens criterion
Denail
Jekanbord x2
Lidless wall x3
Vo'toyias spiker

Rings:
Bul-kathos wedding band
Kredes flame
Leorics signet
Nagelring
Oculus ring x2
Rogars huge stone
Litany of the undaunted
The wailing host

Boots:
Boj anglers
Capt crimson

Legs:
Depth diggers
Akkhan

Belts:
Saffron Wrap
The witching hour
Capt crimson
Blackthornes belt

Weapons:
Borns furious wrath
Azurewrath
Crushbane x2
Darklight
Faithful memory x3
Gyrfalcons foote x2
Maximus
Sever
Skycutter
Skywarden
Stalgards decimator
Sky splitter

Gauntlets:
Gladiators gauntlets
St. Archews gage
Akkhan
Stone gauntlets

Shoulders:
Borns privilege
Akkhan x2

Chest armour:
Borns frozen soul
Goldskin
Heart of iron x2
Tyraels might

I can craft:

Borns command full set
Griswolds perfection
Hallowed protectors full set
Arcane barb (legendary crossbow)
Deadeye
Living umbral oath (WD knife)
Devastator
Piro Marella (crusader shield)
Cosmic stand (source)
War of the dead (mighty weapon)
Demons hide full set
Aughilds authority full set
Mantle of Rydraelm
Aughilds dominion full set
Sages journey full set
Cains Destiny full set
Guardians jeopardy full set
Reapers wraps
Hellfire rings
Infernal machines (all 4)
Ashearas vestments full set
Capt crimsons full set
Fleeting strap
Corruption (shoulders)

Would love to have the Akkhan legs and/or Gyrfalcons Foote if you're willing to give them out. If you want anything in return just let me know.

My PSN is hydruxxo

Atkison04

I have no use for this ring at the moment, but WOW look at the rolls

Nice. I think treasure goblins are my favorite thing in the game. I always get super excited when I see one, then that harsh anger when I get swarmed by a mob and he teleports away. He would have had a legendary drop for me too :(

Feeling bittersweet this morning. Been having a blast with Diablo and it is Destiny eve. Tonight will likely be my last run in Diablo for a bit, but I will keep it in rotation for the foreseeable future.

Can some kind soul advise me on a decent Barbarian build? I'm currently playing on hard difficulty.

I'm level 65 and it just feels like my skills are disjointed and I'm not hitting very hard. My toughness and healing are decent but I'm I feel like I'm not doing as much damage as I should (about 115k). I know that's partly a gear thing but I'm wondering what the popular Barb builds are.

Number45

Nice. I think treasure goblins are my favorite thing in the game. I always get super excited when I see one, then that harsh anger when I get swarmed by a mob and he teleports away. He would have had a legendary drop for me too :(
Had a rift last night with about six of the buggers. Managed to get four of them before being overrun by mobs/elites!

Hate to be a beggar but anyone got a necklace with +Holy Dmg, Crit Dmg, and Crit Chance + one other random primary stat that can be rolled? Or substitute any of the 3 stats I mentioned with 8% CDR but also with one more primary that can be rerolled.

Yep, pretty specific.

Travelers pledge is what you want, I'm using the same. Str, holy, crit chance + dmg.

Would absolutely love anything from Akkhans set (not a helm as I already have)

Just so I can get my +500 Str bonus

PSN - Gerinako

Added you - you want Akkhan pants, gloves or shoulder?

Grimløck;128959412 said:
right on. can i get the witching hour? i never had one drop in-game yet.

psn: stray_dog_strut

Sure, I'll give it to you.

What would you want for those? :)

Giving them away. What do you want?

Would love to have the Akkhan legs and/or Gyrfalcons Foote if you're willing to give them out. If you want anything in return just let me know.

My PSN is hydruxxo

I can give you both.

Does anyone have Fate of the Fell? (PS4). Damn thing just doesn't drop.

This is like last thing I need for Holy Shotgun build lol. Can I even Kadala it? Since I don't need much else thinking of sinking my shards there.

Thanks for the gear man!

No worries. Did you get hellskull?

I emptied 20 horadric caches and one of them dropped a FotF, pretty decent stats too. I was unable to join your game earlier, can you change it to friends only?

Ok so finally started playing last night, complete Diablo noob. Started with a Monk in campaign. One question, at what points do "Paragons" come into play? I've leveled up several times now and have never seen them being given.

Matriox

12k blood shards on kadala and still no Bombadier's Rucksack. Uhh. Has anyone gotten one on console yet?

I actually just got the Rutsack from Kadala a few days ago, had spent somewhere around 4k shards before she gave it to me, then immediately bought like 3 pairs of boots and she gave me Marauders Treads. She must have liked me that day.

Hurley

Ok so finally started playing last night, complete Diablo noob. Started with a Monk in campaign. One question, at what points do "Paragons" come into play? I've leveled up several times now and have never seen them being given.

You start gaining paragon levels once you hit the 70 cap

Audioboxer

There are guaranteed legendaries the first time you kill bosses (prior to 70 so you don't save this up), otherwise this is completely false. Adventure mode is just better. the 'exclusive' legendaries are from adventure mode - bounty reward caches have specific drops per act, and the Act 1 ring is required for a lot of builds so it tends to be the only one people run.

Can you get the act 1 ring in adventure mode?

ironmang

No worries. Did you get hellskull?

I emptied 20 horadric caches and one of them dropped a FotF, pretty decent stats too. I was unable to join your game earlier, can you change it to friends only?

Didn't get the hellskull yet but I'll jump right on and invite!

edit: just saw your mail. thanks a ton man!

atzetango

Neo Member
does it make any change gambling from kadala on different difficulty settings?

- is the chance to get some legendaries from kadala on torment 1-6 higher? or is kadala immune to torment settings :)

Top Bottom