• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Matriox

Thanks! :)

Torment level 1 okay for it?

I believe that Normal through Torment 1 have the same chance of dropping legendaries out of the Adventure Mode caches, Torment 2 is where your chances increase. Most folks that are looking for the ring just farm on normal mode, choosing to open way more caches with a lesser chance rather than less caches with a greater chance.

Audioboxer

I believe that Normal through Torment 1 have the same chance of dropping legendaries out of the Adventure Mode caches, Torment 2 is where your chances increase. Most folks that are looking for the ring just farm on normal mode, choosing to open way more caches with a lesser chance rather than less caches with a greater chance.

Caches are what you get from doing all the bounties aren't they? The thing you open from your item menu?

Thanks

ironmang

Well, DeathJr helped me a lot to finish my build so I'd like to donate my extra crusader "trade" stuff to whoever needs them.

Have:
1 Akkhans Chest
1 Akkhans Boots
1 Akkhans Shoulder
1 Akkhans Pants

Shoot me a pm with your psn and I'll gift them to whoever needs. :)

Isurus

God am I loving this game. Had it for Mac, but never got Reaper of Souls. The improvements are phenomenal.

Playing as a WD right now (Lvl 70, Paragon 75ish) and comfortably doing Torment 3 and able to solo Torment 4 for the most part, although death comes more often.

Very much in search of a Mask of Jeram and a RROG (intel). If anyone has spares lying around, let me know! Xbone GT: Isurus

Can someone open up the secret level for me, craft a staff of herding or give me a gibbering gemstone? Wasted another hour but that bitch Chiltara just doesn't seem to drop one. :(

Well, DeathJr helped me a lot to finish my build so I'd like to donate my extra crusader "trade" stuff to whoever needs them.

Have:
1 Akkhans Chest
1 Akkhans Boots
1 Akkhans Shoulder
1 Akkhans Pants

Shoot me a pm with your psn and I'll gift them to whoever needs. :)

You can give them to berserk below. Can you send me your akkhan chest armour? Mine has a useless condemn damage stat I'll like to trade out. Thanks.

One of the Akkhan pieces (pants, gloves or shoulders), preferably the pants if they are still avaiable! :)

Thanks in advance!

Add me: ruthlesbarbarian

bidguy

Banned
Items sent to everyone :)

This is my current amulet, is there a better one for a crusader? It's probably the only thing I can upgrade on my current build.

no there isnt once you get a royal ring. unless you find the same with 100 crit dmg and 10 crit chance

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Can someone open up the secret level for me, craft a staff of herding or give me a gibbering gemstone? Wasted another hour but that bitch Chiltara just doesn't seem to drop one. :(
Still have FoTF? Damn, didn't see your post *cries*. Adding you.

Haven't had any luck with Akkhan pieces,Fate of the Fallen,gyrfalcons Foote or RoRG for my Crusader.

If anyone has any spares they don't need please send any my way i can trade some high lvl gems.

Psn-Legendkilla3rd

ironmang

requests and mail sent

Haven't had any luck with Akkhan pieces,Fate of the Fallen,gyrfalcons Foote or RoRG for my Crusader.

If anyone has any spares they don't need please send any my way i can trade some high lvl gems.

Psn-Legendkilla3rd

got a spare gyrfalcons ill be sending

Thanks ironmang! Enchanted your armour with sockets. What chest piece are you using?

I could do with Aughild's Rule and Aughild's Search from your crafting? What mats and stuff would you need? PSN ID is LordMJRAlu.

Forgotten souls, veiled crystals and death's breaths.

Still have FoTF? Damn, didn't see your post *cries*. Adding you.

Gave it to ironmang, sorry.

Psn-Legendkilla3rd

I can spare you akkhan and gyrfalcons.

drotahorror

Travelers pledge is what you want, I'm using the same. Str, holy, crit chance + dmg.

Do you have a spare? I have akkhan gloves with /crit/str/and 8 CDR on them un-enchanted. That leaves crit dmg to be enchanted on it.

Also have a unity, an rorg with 499 str, a few pair of magefist gloves with high fire rolls and str maybe some other stuff. That puzzle ring with 500str on it.

Fuck yes, found the gibbering gemstone! Anyone want to join me in secret pony level?

Do you have a spare? I have akkhan gloves with /crit/str/and 8 CDR on them un-enchanted. That leaves crit dmg to be enchanted on it.

Also have a unity, an rorg with 499 str, a few pair of magefist gloves with high fire rolls and str maybe some other stuff. That puzzle ring with 500str on it.

I have a spare but it has different(inferior) stats to mine. Un-enchanted, so you can play around with rolls.

Atkison04

Please excuse my uninformed termed question, but what's the deal with those keys that can be crafted by the anvil/scrap/repair guy. I've got several plans for them, but I'm missing 1 key ingredient for every single key. Not sure what those are. Can someone tell me what they are keys for and how to farm for the ingredients to get them? Sorry for the piss poor description, I'm at work and only basing that off of glancing memory.

theytookourjobz

Feel free to add me on PSN : theytookourjobz

I'm around Paragon 100 and looking for people to play with (I've gone solo up until now). Rocking a Crusader and I'm about halfway to completing my Akkhan set but I still can't find a FotF or a RoRG (where do these drop?).

Feel free to add me on PSN : theytookourjobz

I'm around Paragon 100 and looking for people to play with (I've gone solo up until now). Rocking a Crusader and I'm about halfway to completing my Akkhan set but I still can't find a FotF or a RoRG (where do these drop?).

FotF can drop from anywhere including Kadala. RoRG can only drop from Horadric Caches in Act 1.

drotahorror

Yes, i'll send it to you shortly. Add me on PSN. Wouldn't mind the akkhan gloves or rorg to boost my stats.

2 each per item. So, 12 in total.

PSN is messing up on me at the moment says I'm not connected. Sent you a friend request on an alt acct 'ahorrordro' thats where my stash is. will send you gloves when psn lets me. just shoot me the neck when you can. not sure if i really need it though I forgot about some extra criteria. oh wells!

You can give them to berserk below. Can you send me your akkhan chest armour? Mine has a useless condemn damage stat I'll like to trade out. Thanks.

Added you! Thanks so much again! :)

Okay I am wondering if I should move up to T3 just to find better items.

Playing as a Crusader - Paragon 45
My stats are 275k, 6559k, 13k

On T2 I have no trouble with elites unless I get cornered and cannot move but other than that I seem to work through T2 but I am not getting any legendary/set drops. Should I keep doing Rift Runs? Or bump to T3 and hope for the best?

PSN is messing up on me at the moment says I'm not connected. Sent you a friend request on an alt acct 'ahorrordro' thats where my stash is. will send you gloves when psn lets me. just shoot me the neck when you can. not sure if i really need it though I forgot about some extra criteria. oh wells!

Yeah I had to reboot ps4, psn was stuck. Must be the Destiny unlock hammering the servers. I sent you the amulet.

Number45

Okay I am wondering if I should move up to T3 just to find better items.

Playing as a Crusader - Paragon 45
My stats are 275k, 6559k, 13k

On T2 I have no trouble with elites unless I get cornered and cannot move but other than that I seem to work through T2 but I am not getting any legendary/set drops. Should I keep doing Rift Runs? Or bump to T3 and hope for the best?
What build are you running with those stats? Mine are a good bit higher and I'm currently running T2 - does it take you forever to kill?

Smidget

Sorry if this has been asked, but my brother and I are just cruising through Act III on Expert mode for the first time with killing bosses in mere seconds. Is this normal? Did we just level up too much? We just started Act III and we're in the 40s. Or does the difficulty come up in the end game?

What build are you running with those stats? Mine are a good bit higher and I'm currently running T2 - does it take you forever to kill?

When I face an elite I invoke Fire Starter which pumps my stats to 350k+ Then just wail on them with Ice Bound hammer since I have a 30% damage increase and Phalanx (bowmen) which I have a 40% damage increase. They usually die before AC runs out, if not their minions are at least gone.
However, Rift Elites take a hell of a time to kill.

Number45

When I face an elite I invoke Fire Starter which pumps my stats to 350k+ Then just wail on them with Ice Bound hammer since I have a 30% damage increase and Phalanx (bowmen) which I have a 40% damage increase. They usually die before AC runs out, if not their minions are at least gone.
However, Rift Elites take a hell of a time to kill.
Interesting. My damage is currently 650k (or thereabouts) with Laws of Valor active. I really need some gear to drop that will allow me to tailor my build! :'(

Going to bury Kadala in blood shards tonight.

Interesting. My damage is currently 650k (or thereabouts) with Laws of Valor active. I really need some gear to drop that will allow me to tailor my build! :'(

Going to bury Kadala in blood shards tonight.

I just got into Adventure Mode this weekend so I am not sure how to farm properly. Should I just keep doing rifts or finish up bounties?

Like I took on the Butcher at T3 and besides knowing my damage is low and it took sometime I managed to kill him without fearing for my life.

Number45

I just got into Adventure Mode this weekend so I am not sure how to farm properly. Should I just keep doing rifts or finish up bounties?

Like I took on the Butcher at T3 and besides knowing my damage is low and it took sometime I managed to kill him without fearing for my life.
I've been doing bounties on normal for a while (for the caches and for keystones) then switching to rifts. Bounties on normal are mind numbingly dull (but efficient for keys/caches) so I couldn't just run them over and over without tougher rifts to break down the monotony.

My gear is mostly rares with decent rolls/enchants and some decent gems.

drotahorror

Yeah I had to reboot ps4, psn was stuck. Must be the Destiny unlock hammering the servers. I sent you the amulet.

No offense but that amulet wasn't able to be rerolled to holy dmg. I said holy dmg, crit, and crit dmg. That was the criteria. You sent me a fire dmg neck that had already been enchanted to crit.

All good though!

mstevens

Wow.. people are giving away akkan pieces... I've grinded a ton and haven't gotten a single piece of loot for my build yet, so id be so excited if someone sent me something, even a different item for my crusader

My id is mcstevens88

Laconic

Banned
People in this thread giving away Footes...

Am cry.

I've yet to see one.

But considering I have a FotF and a Darklight still, after giving one DL away...

...I still want Perma Capt. :/

Doing pretty well so far, more so if i'd stop jumping on my alts. DH is sitting at about 430k dmg so far, Wiz and WD at about 200-250k.

Torment I is pretty doable on all three, but I really have a lot of gear optimization left to go, obviously. Right now i'm still using anything that's an upgrade as soon as it drops, though I am trying to reroll a few to make them a tad more desirable.

Also need to farm up some serious cash for gem upgrades. Doesn't seem like that will be too difficult a task though.

nikos

So my friend is picking this up tomorrow. We want to play together, but I'm towards the end of ACT II.

If I join his game, will my level scale down? If so, would I still get the normal amount of XP and drops for my normal level? I don't want to taint his experience with the game.

Thanks!

Number45

So my friend is picking this up tomorrow. We want to play together, but I'm towards the end of ACT II.

If I join his game, will my level scale down? If so, would I still get the normal amount of XP and drops for my normal level? I don't want to taint his experience with the game.

Thanks!
I think his game will scale up, rather than the other way around.

Probably makes the most sense to start a fresh character to use when you're playing with him.

Welp...I think I officially love Diablo.

I tried playing Diablo 1 and 2 back in the day and something about it never clicked. I've never been able to get into "loot driven" games period. I've tried Torchlight, Borderlands, Too Human (lol), and made various other attempts to get into the genre, but I never got the whole "loot grind" aspect, and maybe that's what I'm loving so much about Diablo III: RoS is that it never feels like a grind. I feel like I'm always picking up loot and armor that is much better than anything I already had. I find the menu's to be completely intuitive and fast to switch in and out of. And yeah, it just feels like a modern Gauntlet, as I think I heard it put on the Bombcast. It's just going through, laying waste to everything and going into the next section even more over-powered. I should probably bump up the difficulty, but I love this feeling over overwhelming power that I've never gotten out of a game like this.

Anyway...just wanted to share my love for this game since it really has it's hooks in me at this point (about halfway through Act 2).

Oh man, I thought it would be the opposite if I joined his game. :|

Nope, it only scales one way. This is useful for when you start to level alts though, as you can have one high level player jack up the difficulty and farm XP as you tag along. It's very possible to go 1-70 in no time doing this, if your teammates can roll on higher Torment levels.

Top Bottom