• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

WHAT THE FUCK LOL

I join a random rift and this is what I see:

l1MECES.jpg

Still don't have a mask of jeram. Also it looks glamerous but it's filled with BS items. pointless.

Isurus

WHAT THE FUCK LOL

I join a random rift and this is what I see:

Still don't have a mask of jeram. Also it looks glamerous but it's filled with BS items. pointless.

Finally got my Mask of Jeram last night. Took several nights of running rifts and then gambling the shards away, but it finally showed up last night. At some point, it'll drop for ya.

dacalo

Just started playing today on the PS4 after a 2 year hiatus from the PC version. It seems the game has come loooooong ways since I stopped playing. Add me!

PSN ID: dacalo

Laconic

Banned
Whats the stats on them? Mine are quite sucky. Thanks mate.

But it would be fairer if someone doesn't have them that they get them over me - So even if stats are better I'll leave an open window for a while for other Gaffers.

They need sockets, but they are fair.

I'll add you.

They shall arrive tomorrow - I won't be on again until then.

Multro

Neo Member
I know this is 274ish pages in, but that's a lot to check for a solid answer. Hows this treating everyone on ps3 so far? I got it physically today and i'm curious if there is notable differences or anything. I read it was 60 on last gen, does it feel steady? Any classes more choppy feeling then others?

ZenaxPure

Most likely why there was tons of similar ish items. That feel when you get 20 blackthorne pants and nothing else.

It was really fun with Rift it Forward on PC (where'd you invite people to join your rift at the Guardian and they'd get the kill/bloodshards and open the next Rift for you before leaving the game) cause people would get really freaked out.

My favorite time was when my friend got 2 Tal Rasha chest pieces from the RG and dropped them both on the ground and some guy that wasn't even a wizard just took both of them and left the game without a word. Lol, wasn't even like we cared he took them. He could have just asked.

Atkison04

Okay, I've got my wife playing co-op with me for the last few days, how in the world do we get her character to save? We lose her character after we quit every time and she is losing interest having to start over. Can anyone explain please??

nikos

So I'm on Act V and bumped the difficulty up from Expert to Master. It seems like I'm getting almost one shotted by enemies now, but I steamroll them as far as doing damage goes. Is this normal? I'm playing as a Demon Hunter.

Kak.efes

Levelling an alt isn't nearly the grind I thought it'd be. My mage is already level 47 after having played two to three hours on T2 today. Having a hellfire ring helped. By comparison, it took me a couple of weeks to hit 70 on my crusader.

DD-11

All my friends are playing destiny. Anyone playing on x1 please add me or quote this and I'll add you.

Still haven't seen a nemesis.

Just got an xbox one and need some friends who have diablo 3. I'm on act IV on expert. Cant wait to get access to whimsyshire and rifts. Add me Gamer Tag is "Deer Man 420"

Sorry if it is a FAQ, but how would this go on PS4, on a 720p tv from the couch?

Basically is everything going to be too small to read or does it all work out?

So I'm on Act V and bumped the difficulty up from Expert to Master. It seems like I'm getting almost one shotted by enemies now, but I steamroll them as far as doing damage goes. Is this normal? I'm playing as a Demon Hunter.

Sounds like you need to bump up your armor. My Crusader is at 59 right now, and I've only come close to dying once. Also playing on Master.

Okay, I've got my wife playing co-op with me for the last few days, how in the world do we get her character to save? We lose her character after we quit every time and she is losing interest having to start over. Can anyone explain please??
If you are on psn, she needs to have her own account. Guest account characters are not saved.

That's part of what prompted me to start my Crusader. Wizard has too few options at that level.

is that because the Crusader has a shield so is therefore more durable than the wizard? my Wizard is on 750K Damage...my crusader on 250K i think....i need to play him more. He seems a lot more tough than the wizard as he is able to carry around that big fuckoff shield.

is that because the Crusader has a shield so is therefore more durable than the wizard? my Wizard is on 750K Damage...my crusader on 250K i think....i need to play him more. He seems a lot more tough than the wizard as he is able to carry around that big fuckoff shield.

It's more a matter of equipment and abilities. On the higher torment levels, there aren't too many ways to configure a wizard for high survivability. Other classes have better luck and more possibilities.

HGStormy

Banned
Didn't buy Destiny because of the weird player number requirements :( I don't have 5 other friends to do raids with, and since loot from that carries over to multiplayer, I'd get my ass stomped. Really sucks cause I was looking forward to it.
Diablo 3 is still fun though!

LordAlu

Sorry if it is a FAQ, but how would this go on PS4, on a 720p tv from the couch?

Basically is everything going to be too small to read or does it all work out?
I play on a 42" 720p set from my couch which is about 8ft away and can read almost everything without a problem. The only thing that seems to small for me is the percentage on the completion bar in a rift, but that might just be my eyesight.

Number45

Somebody has a nasty nemesis heading their way. Popped into my game at the end of a pretty challenging rift guardian fight and took me out. I took all the minions down and got it to less than 10%, then get vortexed into a red laser nightmare. :'(

T3 is my current sweet spot in terms of challenge/progress, which I'm pretty happy with given my horrible luck with drops/Kadala. That said, Whimsyshire popped for me last night... I'd forgotten how hard those ponies hit!

Is there a crafting list anywhere? I have a good number of plans now and will soon have all classes to 70 so I thought it would be useful to list what I can craft. Also thinking about getting all six classes to 70 on HC and never leaving town with them (levelling combat characters separately) so that I can also craft whatever I need on HC. That'll take a while however.

Laconic

Banned
Somebody has a nasty nemesis heading their way. Popped into my game at the end of a pretty challenging rift guardian fight and took me out. I took all the minions down and got it to less than 10%, then get vortexed into a red laser nightmare. :'(

T3 is my current sweet spot in terms of challenge/progress, which I'm pretty happy with given my horrible luck with drops/Kadala. That said, Whimsyshire popped for me last night... I'd forgotten how hard those ponies hit!

Is there a crafting list anywhere? I have a good number of plans now and will soon have all classes to 70 so I thought it would be useful to list what I can craft. Also thinking about getting all six classes to 70 on HC and never leaving town with them (levelling combat characters separately) so that I can also craft whatever I need on HC. That'll take a while however.

The Nemesis system is rigged bullshit.

They always pop up right when you've managed to pull 3-5 packs and/or the guardian.

It's all kinds of fake random.

Ogawa-san

Crusader is so Snoozader, though.
My DH on PC has M6, all I do is run around watching pets/sentries do their thing. On PS4 Kadala hooked me up with mirrorball, I don't even have an arcane power spender because all I do is spam MM and avoid damage.

It can't be more boring than that... can it? I mean, could still be a 2-button spec but at least I wouldn't explode on contact.

The risk and reward system of the nemesis is simply not worth it.

- Invades you during mobs of elites
- takes ages - you managed to kill him
- get a RARE gift for a FRIEND

thats it.

It should be a guaranteed legendary or set piece if you take the person out.

Laconic

Banned
My DH on PC has M6, all I do is run around watching pets/sentries do their thing. On PS4 Kadala hooked me up with mirrorball, I don't even have an arcane power spender because all I do is spam MM and avoid damage.

It can't be more boring than that... can it? I mean, could still be a 2-button spec but at least I wouldn't explode on contact.

Buff! Shotgun! Shotgun! Shotgun! Restore Wrath! Shotgun! Shotgun! Shotgun! Rebuff! Shotgun! Shotgun! Shotgun!

Rinse.

Repeat.

Buff! Shotgun! Shotgun! Shotgun! Restore Wrath! Shotgun! Shotgun! Shotgun! Rebuff! Shotgun! Shotgun! Shotgun!

Rinse.

Repeat.

yeah from all the T6 rift clearing videos ive seen the game seems to degenerate into spamming a bunch of buttons and power regeneration. I know this may be the most efficient way to farm legendaries but it just doesnt seem to make the game fun at all.

I saw one with a monk who was basically running at full speed twirling his staff at everyone and thats all he did. I dont think i want to play like that.,

Top Bottom