• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

IbukiLordSA

Switched over to off hand Nat Slayer and DPS went up by about 150k thanks to the effects from wearing reflection as well, was able to run a grift 42 to completion, quite happy with that, DPS sits around 2mil once I kill my first elite pack and provided I can kill another within a minute I can keep it constant, then the buff from companions pushes me to around 2.3 for some great damage output. I might make a grift 43 if I can pick up a ancient slayer.

Thinking of picking this up digitally so that I don't need it in my drive all the time. It's on sale in the US store, anyone know if I will have problems with my UK save?

Jawmuncher

For Diablo 3 on Ps4 the coop online is legit right? No stupid shenanigans like dungeon siege 3?
So if I play with my friend were both getting our characters leveled and if we play solo we are wherever we left off?

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
For Diablo 3 on Ps4 the coop online is legit right? No stupid shenanigans like dungeon siege 3?
So if I play with my friend were both getting our characters leveled and if we play solo we are wherever we left off?

Exactly.
You can use all characters for offline, open online and coop.

Fjordson

Man this game is really fun. Totally in that "just one more dungeon" mode where all of a sudden I've been playing for hours.

In Act 2 now, really appreciate the visual change with the desert type area to break up all the spooky forests and castle dungeons in act 1.

IbukiLordSA

New Duel-Wield weapons :)

1374955_10153673849948065_7910020113324724358_n.jpg

10991150_10153673850678065_5712243363330978711_n.jpg

Krayzie

6700 LPS is garbage, if you have to get one get 13% life.

If Im wrong dont blame me since I still dont know shit about the game :p

Lol no worries bro.
I must have clocked in about 600-700 hours of playtime yet I still find myself a little clueless about certain things.

Anyway hope to play wit ya this weekend vato, that is if I dont have another resogun relapse. (new content just came out for it)

On another note, it seems that there is an issue with picking up power globes while I'm using the sader's steed charge. Issue being that it doesnt take effect MOST of the bloody time. No probs if I pick it up by walking/rolling on it though. Not sure if its always been this way or if I just realized it.

Pretty annoying as I'm become so used to picking it up via steed charge just because its so much easier/faster that way.

h3ro

Lol no worries bro.
I must have clocked in about 600-700 hours of playtime yet I still find myself a little clueless about certain things.

Anyway hope to play wit ya this weekend vato, that is if I dont have another resogun relapse. (new content just came out for it)

On another note, it seems that there is an issue with picking up power globes while I'm using the sader's steed charge. Issue being that it doesnt take effect MOST of the bloody time. No probs if I pick it up by walking/rolling on it though. Not sure if its always been this way or if I just realized it.

Pretty annoying as I'm become so used to picking it up via steed charge just because its so much easier/faster that way.

Same for the Monk's dashing strike, wish it picked up globes as well.

Krayzie

Mine seems more of a bug though as the globes DO take effect at certain times if i pick it up whilst on steed charge.

Most of the time the globe vanishes and nothing happens, though every now and then, the buff does take place so its def a bug and not part of the game mechanics like yours might be.

Hope it gets sorted out along with the ludcrious amount of HP the GR guardians have.
Did a GR48 earlier and the guardian popped out with 2 minutes left. Ended up taking around 6 or 7 minutes to kill the douchebag guardian.

Paganmoon

Mine seems more of a bug though as the globes DO take effect at certain times if i pick it up whilst on steed charge.

Most of the time the globe vanishes and nothing happens, though every now and then, the buff does take place so its def a bug and not part of the game mechanics like yours might be.

Hope it gets sorted out along with the ludcrious amount of HP the GR guardians have.
Did a GR48 earlier and the guardian popped out with 2 minutes left. Ended up taking around 6 or 7 minutes to kill the douchebag guardian.

Even the game thinks you're too OP Krayzie :)

Raptor

48?

Calm down amigo ahhahaa

Krayzie

Even the game thinks you're too OP Krayzie :)

That or its trying to tell me to take a hiatus from it like you did :p
I'm still assuming you're going come back since you're still snooping around here.
You always comment whenever I mention doing a higher GR. Lol

This ancient crossbow dropped for me last night if anyone wants it.
Dont have a DH so i'm going to salvage it if not.
TMMBXlT.jpg

Paganmoon

I'm still assuming you're going come back since you're still snooping around here.

Still subscribed to this thread, so I keep up with the events :) I've planned on coming back, but still playing Dragon Age, and now The Order is released, but should be able to finish that over the weekend.
Really feel bad for not playing for so long, with you gifting me a few items for my crusader and all.

h3ro

TMMBXlT.jpg

Krayzie man, what build you running now bro?

Raptor

TMMBXlT.jpg

Sil and I we are running DH right now, so is either him or me that will taht that Buriza from you hands.

Maledict

Is it actually possible to gamble Freydehrs Wrath on the ps4? I ask because ive been gambling for ages for it and not founnd one, whilst I've had ever other shield many, many times including the much rarer Arkarats Champion several times.

Krayzie

Is it actually possible to gamble Freydehrs Wrath on the ps4? I ask because ive been gambling for ages for it and not founnd one, whilst I've had ever other shield many, many times including the much rarer Arkarats Champion several times.

I've gotten at least 2 through gambling so yes it's definitely possible.

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Weltall, you're looking for the PC thread. Here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=808696

The hunt for the Ancient Kridershot is killing me. In the meantime, my trio of DH goons are now at 100M+ sheet defense and are basically immortal up to GR35 or so. Otherwise, I think it might be time for me to move on to working up Barb next or something.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Just picked up the ps4 version last week and I'm really liking it. Level 40 something monk. If anyone wants to add me I want to try out the coop without randos.

PSN - iWinOften

Got a spare although the rolls leave a lot to be desired.

AbandonedTrolley

TrTA48v.jpg

Does anyone have a INT Furnace they could gift or dupe over to me?

I don't really have anything to return, but I would be eternally grateful and mucho karma would be sent your way.

PSN is Paraflare.

Thanks in advance.

h3ro

What are the stats, skills, and items in that build?

I have an Az fist and couple of Gungdo.

And I NEED that build in my life.

Here is the build.

Honestly though, the versatility of the various Monk builds means that you could achieve that with multiple combinations of equipment/builds. I think I might skip on the linked build's exp farming slant and stick with my Inna's pieces and sub out my Torch for the Az and Born's set for CDR.

Top Bottom